Dreams Only Last For A Night...

By alovelikejalex

(WILL BE DELETING SOON!) Alex and Jack have always had the perfect friendship from day one. You can say it wa... More

Dreams Only Last For A Night (Jalex)
Chapter 1 - "I'm Gonna Break Your Little Heart"
Chapter 2 - "Come One Come All"
Chapter 3 - "If These Sheets Were States"
Chapter 4 - "You Don't Know What Love Could Do To Us."
Chapter 5 - "I'm Stuck On Loving You."
Chapter 6 - "Love You Take My Breath Away"
Chapter 7 - "You Know I'm Never Gonna Let You Go"
Chapter 8 - "Shameless"
Chapter 9 - "We're All Part Of The Same Sick Little Games And I Need A Getaway"
Chapter 10 - "Stay (Asleep) Awake"
Chapter 11 - "To Live And Let Go"
Chapter 12 - "Walls"
Chapter 13 - "No Idea"
Chapter 14 - "Whether You And Me Could Ever Be We'll Never See"
Chapter 15 - "Real Life Just Isn't Right Let's Fabricate"
Chapter 16 - "I'm Just A Moment So Don't Let Me Pass You By"
Chapter 17 - "My Love For You Was Bulletproof But You're The One Who Shot Me"
Chapter 18 - "Just The Way I'm Not"
Chapter 19 - "Guts"
Chapter 20 - "You're Just A Daydream Away"
Chapter 21 - How Can I Live Without You
Chapter 22 - I Didn't Mean To Make You Hurt
Chapter 23 - In The Chill Of Your Stare I Am Painfully Lost
Chapter 24 - All I Ever Wanted Was A Part Of You That I Couldn't Break
Chapter 25 - Hold Onto Me
Chapter 26 - I Miss You
Chapter 27 - And We Carry On
Chapter 28 - Both Sides Of The Story
Chapter 29 - Misery Business
Chapter 30 - We Can Make Forever After All;
Chapter 31 - There's No Love For A Lair;
Chapter 32 - I Love You, And I'll Never Leave Your Side;
Author's Notes;
Track List;
Hello again;
No one cares butttt

Important// Please Read;

504 11 1
By alovelikejalex

So I've realized that the sequel to this wasn't doing so well, and that's mainly my fault because I waited too long to update. Therefore, people losing interest on it and that's okay. Tbh guys, I've been losing interest on this story too. I've worked on this basically since I started my account on wattpad, and that was four years ago now. I enjoyed writing it at first, obviously but it just ran it's course with me. I felt almost forced into writing more after a while on it, and again that's my fault because I promised a sequel. And at the time I wanted to make one because everyone else was writing sequels to their stories and idk I guess I expected more from myself. I'm sorry but there will be no more updates on this particular story. It's done, chapter 32 is the ending. I know it's not how you all wanted or imagined it to end, and me either. Maybe one day I'll go back to it and rewrite an alternative ending or a completely new ending, but just not right now. And If you haven't already noticed, I've deleted the sequel and reposted the first three chapters on there to here onto this story. So the last three chapters on here are from there, just in case you were confused and, or wondering. I hope you guys enjoyed this story and it's entirety though, despite how it ended. And I'll be posting a track list and more details about the story to give you guys a little more insight on it and my thoughts about it. Thank you for reading and feel free to leave me a comment or two, if you have any questions or concerns about the story, and I'll for sure get back to you. (Will be replying to comments the rest of the day!) Other than that, have a wonderful day and I hope to see you all very soon in future stories of mine. (Which, I'm currently working on a new one as you read this. Details coming very soon!) Love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 2.6K 18
Jalex. It's real, everyone knows it. Jack and Alex can't deny it anymore, especially after a serious issue arises between the two of them. That issue...
7K 218 41
Jack and Alex love each other. They don't know that though.jack does something bad and Alex gets sad and there's drama...
290 34 10
Alex is the new kid at school. After transferring from his private school friendless and bullied, it was safe to say that he was terrified. He lived...
476 22 20
A night out in the streets of Baltimore could lead to so many things. Jack didn't know it could lead to finding his masked soulmate. But when they sh...