2nd Chance: Book 2 (PJO/HoO F...

Galing kay SuzyQ_

(WARNING! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MOVING ON!) Everyone is destined for greater things; therefore death can't st... Higit pa

Prologue
1. I Think That's TOO Much Power
2. I Have The Worst Mission Ever
3. Stuck In The Past
4. Messing Up BIG TIME
5. First Attack Doesn't Go As Planned
6. Isn't It Fun To Get Tortured?
7. Is It 'Let's Reveal Percy's Identity' Day Already?
8. Family Reunions Save My Life
9. Dating My Best Friend? Nah...
10. Man Down!
11. Rachel Elizabeth Dare
12. Let's Play The Identity Game
13. There's A New Guy in Town
14. Questions in The Forest
15. Spies Happen to Reveal Dark Secrets
16. Must Have Some Order in Love
17. Problems Can Wait; Marriage Comes First
18. A Not so Happy "Destroyer of Universes"
20. Locating My Big Brother
21. Avengers? I Think Not
22. OOPS! I Pulled Out The Ring!
23. Is It THAT Deadly?
24. I Talk To Invisible Men, But I'm Not Crazy
25. Galen Is Now Important
26. The Cost of Victory
Epilogue
3rd Book?!

19. Please, Don't Hurt Me

5.8K 134 107
Galing kay SuzyQ_

P E R C Y

We were currently sitting near the barrier, waiting for Order to stop. We told everyone to go about their normal activities, but to stay armed. I laid down next to Luke.

"I spy with my little eye, something blue." I told Luke. We have been playing I Spy for 15 minutes so far.

"Uh, the sky?" He asked.

"Nope" I told him.

"The ocean?" I shook my head,"Your cabin?" Nope,"Your eyes?"

"Close!" I told him.

"So it's on your body?"

"Yup!"

He groaned,"I'm so stupid. It's your shoes!"

"Correct!" I told him.

Before Luke could go, Order roared,"Curse you, Chaos!"

Chaos looked at him,"Please don't do that! I don't like to be cursed! It's not very nice."

Order stared at us in bewilderment,"You have been down there the whole time?"

Chaos laughed,"Of course!"

Order groaned,"I'm so stupid!"

"Not stupid, just blinded by revenge." Chaos said.

Order shrunk to normal size. Thank the gods his army dispersed, getting bored. He got up close to the barrier. I sat down, crisscross applesauce near the boarders. Chaos sat down beside me.

"Why, it's nice to see you again brother. It's been eons." Chaos said, politely.

Order snorted,"Mainly because you were the reason I ran away in the first place."

Chaos winced,"Right." Chaos looked closer at Order,"Are those...wings?"

Order growled,"Yes! Your stupid heir pierced me in the chest and head! Just send him out, so I can kill him for it!"

Chaos' head turned to me, eyes wide. He turned me around and gasped,"Percy! What in the name of Tartarus happened?! How'd you do that?!"

I chuckled nervously,"Oh yeah! That's a funny story actually!"

Jason snorted,"If having a Chimera cut off your wings, infecting your back with Chimera poison, and then nearly get crushed by Order meant that it was funny, then sure. It was funny."

Chaos gave me a look that clearly said 'I'll talk to you about this later'. I glanced at the others and mouthed,'Help me!' They snickered.

Chaos turned back to Order,"Sorry, brother. Percy has a mind of his own. I'm not going to give him up, though."

Order glared at me,"Don't think I'll let you go. I'll pay you another visit. Don't you worry, Perseus. I'll make everyone know I did."

I felt a cold feeling wash over me. I shivered and stood up, staring a Order, wide eyed.

He smirked,"Understand now? You may have weakened my powers, but it's possible. I can do that. Then everyone will know. You can't hide it forever!" He laughed,"Or maybe..." He had on a thoughtful look,"I should visit someone else." He snuck a look at someone on the team.

I didn't have to think twice to know who he was looking at. I pulled out my sword,"If you dare-"

"Percy!" I looked at Chaos, my face red from rage,"How about you go in camp and take a break, yeah?"

I glared at Order before storming down the hill. I headed straight to the arena. Once I reached it, I summoned about 100 foes. I attacked them and easily beat them in less then a minute. I let out an angry sigh. Too easy. I went to my cabin, still ticked off. When I reached the cabin, I stood in front of it. I attempted to fly on the roof, but looked really stupid, since I didn't have wings. I groaned. This day just keeps on getting better. I looked around and spotted a large rock not far from the cabin. I walked behind the rock and walked a good bit away from it. I ran forward, jumped on the rock, then on the roof. I landed on the roof in a very uncomfortable position.

I laid down with my feet dangling off the roof. Why does everyone feel like they should torture me? I'm just trying to do what's right. What will help. Though, every time I try to, I get attack from all sides. People want 'Revenge' or 'He's powerful, so kill him'. I just want a normal life. I want to be mortal, to be oblivious to this world, and to have the mist cover it all. Why didn't I just die? Why'd I pick this? Maybe because I felt as if my team shouldn't have died, and that this was a perfect way to avenge them. The only way to do that was to join them. I didn't want to though. I wanted to pass to Elysium. Live a happy life. Maybe chose rebirth. Who knows? Just not this life. Anything but this. Everyone I love dies because of me. I didn't want that.

I felt tears prickle the corners of my eyes. I didn't let them fall, though. I held them in. I'm not gonna cry. Not now. Not over this. I sighed, my anger diminishing. I sat upright and looked at my hand. I willed a small flame to dance around my fingers. Now that I think about it, I should make a fire. I always felt at home near fires. Mainly because of Hestia. She always fills my heart with joy and positivity. I summoned some wood and I lit it on fire. You might be thinking,'Why would you burn a fire on top of a wooden cabin?' Well that's because I can will the fire to not spread.

I just sat there, enjoying the comfort of the hearth. All my worries washed away.

"Hello, Percy." I looked up to see Hestia sitting across from me.

"Hello, Hestia." I replied.

She frowned,"What's wrong?"

"Many things." I said grimly.

"Ah," She nodded,"so you came to the hearth to seek comfort?"

I nodded,"I always feel at home here. Reminds me of when my mother and I would sit around the fireplace during the winter. She'd wrap us in a large blanket and give me hot cocoa. We'd always crack jokes and tell funny stories." I felt more tears threaten to spill. Gods, I miss her so much.

Hestia came and sat beside me. She wrapped her arms around me, giving me a comforting hug,"I know you miss her, Percy. I'm sure she's in Elysium. She was a wonderful person." She hugged me tighter, but I didn't mind,"I know that's not all, though. I know you want it to stop, Percy. I get it. I would to, but don't lose hope. You're better than that. You won't give in because you're a strong boy. You are always free to come here to seek advice as well. I'm quite good at that."

I laughed,"I wouldn't doubt it. You seem wise."

She smiled at me,"You are, too." With that said, she dissolved back in the hearth. I sat in silence for a minute before a heard my watch beep. I smiled. I teleported to where Beckendorf and Silena were. They were currently in a long embrace.

"So I'm guessing things went well for you guys?" I asked them.

They jumped, but relaxed once they saw it was me,"Hey Percy. Yes, actually. Things went perfectly."

I walked over to them and held out my hand to Silena,"May I?"

She nodded and held out her hand. I looked at the ring. It was a beautiful silver ring. In the middle was a pink diamond. Engraved in it were the words 'You'll forever be my always'. It was simple, but beautiful.

I smiled up at them,"That's cute. I'm glad you guys had a great day. Sadly, things haven't been going smoothly at camp."

Beckendorf's smile faded,"What do you mean?"

I sighed,"Order attacked. He personally came. Him, Chaos, and the others are having a conversation. I had to leave, since I probably would've killed myself." I looked at their worried looks,"Then again, we could always stay here! Pretend nothing happened!"

Silena shook her head,"We better get going, then."

"Yeah..." I muttered. I created a portal,"Ladies first, my Queen." She giggled and walked in. I patted Charles on the back,"Congrats, mate. I'm happy for you. Though, the reason why you waited 5000 years to propose still remains unknown."

He laughed,"I don't know, myself."

We both laughed as we walked through the portal. Silena bent down and took off her high heels before running up Half-Blood Hill. Beckendorf clapped me on the back before running after Silena. I sighed and went back to my place on the roof. I looked up at the barrier and saw a red aura around Order. Someone must be angry. Soon after, I saw everyone's head snap to me. Uh oh.

I felt some sort of binding spell around me. It felt weird. Then again, a binding spell feeling is never a good thing,"What did they do now?"

After another 5 minutes, Order disappeared. My friends came walking back wearily after a short talk with Chaos. Once they reached me, Jason asked,"A fire on the roof of a wooden cabin? Are you crazy?"

I shrugged,"Doesn't matter." I put it out and jumped off the roof,"What happened?"

Michael shrugged,"The usual argue about the past, you, and a whole lot of crap really." He walked in the cabin followed by everyone else. I came in last and locked the door.

"Tell me, guys. Why did you all look my way? What happened?" I told them firmly.

"Nothing Percy," Silena said.

I narrowed my eyes at Luke, knowing he'll crack. He's never been good at keeping a secret from me. Sure, he's a son of Hermes, he's good at lying, but not to me,"Luke..."

He looked at me in the eyes for the first time,"Nothing Percy. Honestly." He said, his voice a few octaves higher.

Jason groaned,"I knew it."

"Luke, tell me. What happened? Now." I said, sternly.

Jason covered Luke's mouth and Luke didn't protest,"Don't pick on the little guys, Perce. It was nothing. Just a bit of resentment towards you from Order. Said a lot of rude things. By rude, I mean like, extremely mean."

I didn't buy it for a second, but I let it slide anyways,"Whatever, superman. We're gonna pay someone a visit."

Jason gave me a confused glance,"Who?"

I pulled his arm,"You know who!"

We ran around camp until I found a certain daughter of Aphrodite looking our way,"Jason?" Her broken voice said.

He looked at Piper with a sad smile,"Hey, Pipes."

Piper wasted no time in running up to him and embracing him. They shared a long and passionate kiss.

"EW! JASON! Rule #1! NO PDA!" I told him, closing my eyes and fake gagging.

He rolled his eyes,"Shut up!"

Piper pulled away from Jason to hug me. I hugged her back as she whispered small 'thank you's in my ear.

"It was my pleasure." I told her, once she released me,"Would you believe me if I told that after all this time, I haven't seen his face once? Even when Chaos brought him back to life, he had his hood on."

"Then how did you know it was really him?" Piper asked.

"I didn't." I told her simply,"Anyways, you have got a lot of catching up to do, so I'm just gonna head that way." I said pointing at the opposite direction. I walked away. I headed in the direction of where Half-Blood Hill is. I looked at the top and saw Fortiá casually sitting there. I frowned. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Fortiá for a long time. He's just disappeared. I walked up the hill and sat down next to him.

"Hello, Fortiá. Where have you been this whole time? You've been missing this whole mission." I asked him.

Instead of answering, he sniffed me like a dog. He made a noise that sounded like a whimper.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

"It seems as if someone has placed a curse on you, Perseus." He said.

My mind raced and my stomach churned. I knew they were hiding something,"Order..."

"Yes..." He confirmed sadly.

"Can-can you tell me what the curse is?" I asked him.

He shook his head, sadly,"I'm sorry. I can't. It's a strong one, though. Much stronger then any of Chaos' curses"

I sighed. Of course. My life can't get any better,"Well, can you at least tell me where you've been."

Fortiá smiled. Which, to be honest, looked extremely creepy on a dragon,"Can't tell you that, either. It's a suprise."

I groaned,"Great."

He nuzzled into my neck,"You look exhausted. You should really take a break and relax. Surely this will affect you in battle."

I shrugged,"I don't want to."

"Why? You seem a scared of it. Why are you afraid, Perseus?"

"I-" I choked on my words. I looked down,"It's Order." He snorted,"He makes me uneasy. I fear the worse."

"What's that?"

"I- I used to have dreams. About Tartarus torturing me again. This time though, I think he'll be the one doing it." I took a deep breath,"The thing is, Order has the power to make my marks show up in this world. So if he does do it, every time I wake up, I'll be bleeding through the scars he's made. He could cut me in the chest in my dreams, and it will show up in the real world."

Fortiá turned a dark blue,"I understand, Percy. Though, wouldn't it be better if you told someone rather then them finding out themselves?"

"You're quite right, but...never mind. You're probably right. Come on, let's go." I held out my hand, and he flew in them. I held him in my arms and went back to the cabin.

I opened the door and closed it behind me. I walked to a familiar door and knocked. I heard groaning and shuffling before the door opened.

Luke opened the door with a frown,"Hey, Perce."

I nodded stiffly,"Hi. Can I come in?"

"Sure." He opened the door wider and let me in.

I walked in and saw he was playing Call of Duty II. He had the game on pause. I grabbed his controller and sat on the bean bag.

"Oi! That's my controller! I was playing that." He said, trying to get the controller back.

"Oh come on, Luke! Just one game! Please!"

He huffed,"Fine."

I grinned in delight,"Thanks, Lukey Boy! Hey, how about this. I'll be player one and you can be player two."

"But it's my game! I should be player one!"

"Take it or leave it!"

"But-" Luke froze,"P-Percy?"

"Yeah ?"

"Your dragon just spoke to me. Is that suppose to happen?"

I gave him a look,"You heard him?"

He looked at me wide eyes,"You mean it's normal?!"

I looked at Fortiá weirdly,"Of course it's normal. It's just only I can hear him. What did he say?"

"It-"

"He, Luke. He is not an it."

"He just tried to convince me to go along with your plan."

I patted Fortiá on the head,"Sweet! So you'll do it? Great! Here's player two."

He muttered a few words, but picked up the controller anyways.

...

"Ha ha, Luke! You suck! I told you, nobody can beat me! I'm the best!" I told him, smiling smugly.

He hit the back of my head,"Whatever." He got up and sat in front of me,"As much as I love to be beaten in my own game, I know you didn't just come here to embarrass me. What's up?"

I straighten up and explained to him what I told Fortiá earlier.

When I finished, he grimaced,"That's definitely not good. What if he kills you? Will you die in this world, too?"

I shrugged,"Beats me. I guess we'll find out when the day comes."

He scoffed,"You're ridiculous. Shouldn't we tell Chaos? Maybe he can do something."

I laughed bitterly,"If Chaos could remove curses then he would've removed this curse off me already. This is probably way beyond Chaos' abilities. He can't do everything Order can."

Luke looked at me, astonished,"How did you-"

"Fortiá smelt it on me. He can't tell me what the curse is, though."

Luke gave me a look of despair,"Percy, I really want to tell you. Believe me, but I just can't. It's for the best, really. And..." He looked down,"It's not just one curse. It's more than one."

This lowered my mood even more. I was feeling really depressed right now. I groaned and lay on his bed, face first,"Why does my life suck so much?"

"Because people are jealous of your awesome powers and are afraid of what you'll do to them. So if you're dead, they can take over the world. You're basically the only one who can defeat them." Luke stated giving me a challenging stare, waiting for me to argue.

I didn't bother,"Whatever."

Suddenly, the door was thrown open. I couldn't see who it was since my face was covered by pillows. I didn't care anyways.

"Percy! Get up!" I recognized that voice anywhere.

"Why?" I mumbled, my voice muffled.

"Nico is missing!" Bianca said, panicking.

I waved my hand dismissively,"Nico is always going on adventures without telling anyone. It's normal."

"I don't care if it's normal! I wanna find him to make sure he's ok! Now get up and help me find him! Teleport to him! Do something instead of nothing!" She said, picking up a pillow and throwing it at my head.

I groaned,"You're being so overprotective..." I muttered, but got up anyways,"What do you expect me to do? I can't just teleport to him. I don't have that kind of power. I have to set a place in mind. I need to know where he is to teleport to him. If I don't know, then I can't teleport. Sorry."

She honestly looked terrified. Petrified. I get she's worried, but this scared? It's not normal,"It's ok, B. We'll find him. Relax."

She let out a whimper,"No it's not. E-earlier I had a vision right before Nico went missing. It-it wasn't good." Oh that explains it.

I stood in front of her and put my hands on her shoulders,"Breath. Relax. We'll find him, ok?"

She took a deep breath and relaxed. Only slightly,"Ok."

Luke stood next to me,"Ok, Bianca. In the vision, did you happen to see a place? Any kind?"

She nodded,"Yeah. It was really weird."

"Can you draw it for us?" He asked her.

She nodded. I summoned a paper and pencil and handed it to her. She went to a table and started to draw. When she was done, she handed it to me. I looked at it, impressed. She's a great artist. Maybe I should start drawing. It seems like a fun hobby. Off topic, Percy! Stupid ADHD.

(A/N Some of you may know what this place is ;D)

The drawing had lots of trees forming a circle. There were stakes in a corner with broken ropes. The grass seemed slightly burned from fire. The roof was covered by branches to protect it from airborne creatures. In the front, two trees seemed to be separated. On the other side were more trees. Except this time, there was one tree in the middle with what seemed to be chimes hanging from it. It was like a grove.

I glanced at Bianca,"Is this the only place you saw?"

She nodded,"Yeah. I heard whispers, too. Do you know what it is?"

I shook my head,"No. I'm sure Chaos possible knows. Or maybe one of the gods. You never know."

Luke shifted,"I know it's just a drawing, but it doesn't seem so safe. It feels magical. Untamed."

I nodded,"I feel it, too. Though, it's our best bet to finding Nico. Come on." I grabbed their arms and teleported there. When we looked around, it was indeed the same as the picture. I let go of them and turned. There was a giant ant hill behind us. Ok...? You don't see that everyday. At least, not in the life of a demigod.

"Nico!" Bianca shrieked. I turned around and saw a crumpled figure. I slowly walked over there. I looked at the woods. It didn't feel right. Someone or something is here. Watching us. I hurried over to them,"Guys we should be heading back now."

Luke inspected a white substance around Nico's mouth,"It's a potion. I can't tell what kind. I don't know if it's poison or not. This is strange. I know that kind of stuff."

"My poor darling." Bianca muttered, tears streaming down her face.

I pulled out my sword, seeing a shadow move in the forest,"Guys! We should really be leaving. Luke pick him up. Come on. We'll take him to Chaos. Hurry."

They jumped. Luke quickly picked up Nico.

"Where do you think you're going with my lunch?" A deep voice said. His voice was deeper then Tartarus, yet was smooth and rich. It would've been cool if it wasn't laced with evil.

"I think I'm gonna take him back home, thank you very much." I told him, firmly. Fortiá growled and grew to full size.

"Aw! Your little pet has come to play!" He laughed. I took this opportunity to teleport us out. I reached for their arms again, but a white tail threw us all back in different directions. I hit a tree trunk and heard quiet a few cracks. Well, there goes my back. I growled and stood up. Well then. He wants to play like that, I see.

I reached for my sword, but noticed it was thrown away from me. I quickly got up and ran towards it. Just as I lunged for it, the white tail grabbed it and threw it in the woods with him. I groaned. Great. I reached in my side pocket and grabbed a dagger.

"You can try, young one, but I'm telling you now, you won't beat me. Nobody has been able to after eons and eons." I saw Bianca and Luke getting up, still woozy.

I twirled the blade in my hand,"You won't believe me if I told you I've beat many monsters who said that same exact thing." I heard heavy breathing behind me. I spun and ducked, just nearly missing huge claws.

"Wanna test it, child? I very much fancy your kind...for lunch." He laughed.

"This 'child' has a name! I'm Percy. Nice to meet you." I told him.

"Oh I know who you are, son of Poseidon."

I scratched the back of my neck,"Not the response I wanted, but then again, who doesn't know me? I'm famous. Anyways, usually, you're suppose to tell me your name after I say that. So...what's your name?"

"I don't think I want to tell you that. I know you'll tell my uncle about this encounter. That's why I have to kill you all." I heard a sizzling sound.

"Uncle?" My eyebrows furrowed,"First person I'll tell is Chaos, but that means-" My eyes widened,"Ohhh. Order is your dad? Wow. Do you have daddy issues? Is he a bad dad? Who's your mom? What-"

"Stop!" I heard him moving farther away from me and closer to my friends,"I don't have daddy issues! And no! He is very much a good father! That's none of your business, though!"

"So why'd you tell me?" I said moving closer to Luke and Nico. I saw Bianca moving closer to them as well.

"So help me, father. I never knew you would be this annoying." He huffed.

"So why don't you kill me already?" I muttered.

"What a risk taker..." Luke muttered.

"I'm saving you for last, young one. So naïve." I felt a motion behind Luke. I flung myself at him. I grabbed him and Nico and literally tossed him to Bianca. Just as I did so, a claw griped my leg. I cried out of agony as a claw dug into my leg. Can I just get a break?! I tried to wiggle out, but every time I move, the claw digs deeper. I used the last of my energy to mist travel them, plus Fortiá, to Chaos. It took more out of me, since I wasn't in contact with them.

"You're very stubborn, aren't you? My father warned me you'd be trouble. Now, my lunch is gone." He stepped out the shadows and into the chamber. He was a large white dragon. He had blood red eyes and teeth the size of sharks. He hung me upside down, claw still impaled in my leg. I groaned in pain, and I felt the blood rush to my head.

"Glad to know..." I couldn't be bothered to finish my sarcastic response. With every word I spoke I felt weaker and weaker.

"Ah yes. I see the poison is working well for you, yes?" He swung me side to side, making me feel nauseous,"You see, that's what the poison does to you. Just one touch to your demigod friends and poof! Just like that other kid. You're stronger though. You die slower. That's makes it more fun!" He laughed like he's insane. Well, I'm guessing he is.

I tried to yet again remove the claw from my leg,"Come on..."

He raised me up, so that we were eye level,"You're funny. Really. Do you really think you'll be able to free yourself? I'll tell you now, Perseus. If you do free yourself from my grip, it will do you no good. You will die from it. Just painfully slow." His stare was intimidating. It feels as if he's looking in my soul,"I would curse you with that, but it seems as if my father already did."

I grimaced. From pain or realization, I don't know. This is like a Would You Rather game. Would I rather die now, or slowly in the future, unexpectedly. I made my decision and stopped struggling.

He smirked,"This is so sad. I wish I could watch you like this forever."

"You can...if you have an IPhone..." I replied. More like weakly whispered, but whatever.

"A what?" He cocked his head.

I waved my head,"Nothing." I felt faint. The blood rushing to my head continued and I groaned. I clicked a button on my watch. I sent my location to everyone. I also clicked another button signaling that I'm in a tough predicament. I sighed, trying to ignore the numbness in my left leg, his claw slowly digging in deeper.

"Well let's go. Off to my home. There I can watch you die." He started to walk back in the woods.

Please don't let me die! I prayed to everyone and everything. At least not like this! While I'm so defenseless. I wanna die heroically.

Just before he stepped into the woods, someone stepped in front of him.

I grinned, gosh I love it when you do that. Then again I don't.

"Hey. Hi. How are you? I'm Chaos. Are you looking for food? Well, there's some berries somewhere in these woods. You can have them all in return for my friend you have impaled there. If you don't mind, I really need him. Especially around this time of year. You know, saving the world and everything. Tough business." Chaos said, trying to be friends.

"Oh, uncle. Nice to see you again. It's been a while. Last time a saw you, I was only 1000 years old." He said that as if 1000 years was completely normal.

Chaos' eyes raised,"Uncle?" Realization flooded his eyes,"Draco Solus?" I shot him a weird look. One he completely ignored. I'm pretty sure that was Latin, though.

Chaos' eyes shifted from the dragon to me,"Right...of course. I'm sure this isn't gonna end well."

"You think..." I tried to say sarcastically, but my words turned into rough coughing. Gosh this is pathetic. The heir of Chaos, defeater of plenty, hanging from a dragons claw, and having a coughing fit. Real pathetic, Percy.

Chaos grimaced,"Don't talk. It'll make things worse."

The dragon shifted,"Now get out the way, uncle. He dies either way. No point saving him."

Chaos shrugged,"Right. Sure. We'll go with that story." Chaos pulled out a sword, too quick for me to even see, and cut his claw clean off his hand. I yelped, and started to fall. Chaos caught me and teleported us out, leaving a howling dragon behind us. Chaos placed me on the infirmary bed.

"Is that-"

"Yes it's a dragons claw. I need you to pull it out." Chaos answered.

People ran around to grab things before coming back.

"Alright Percy. I need you to do everything you can to keep your leg still." Rose said, calmly.

"Oh yeah! Sure! I can do that. I mean, it's not like you're pulling a dragon claw out of my leg!" I said, but listened to her anyways. I won't go into details, but let's just say there was a whole lot of screaming, lit biting, blood, crying, and pulling.

Right now, I have a cast on my left leg and a cold cloth over my forehead,"This day," I muttered,"couldn't get any worse."

"You never know. Maybe it could. Hopefully not." Chaos shrugged.

"That's not helping my mood, Chaos." I groaned, my eyes closed.

"Right, sorry." He sighed,"So I'm guessing you found out?"

"Yup. Cool curse." I shrugged,"Who cares? I'm gonna die sooner or later. I'd prefer it later, but whatever."

He stared at me with respect,"You're welcoming death. You're prepared for it. I understand. You deserve a break. I'll tell you this now, you're getting a major break after this."

I snorted,"Is there a place for retirement? That'll be nice. Not having to worry for a while. Then when I'm ready I'll join back again. NOT commander that time around."

He ruffled my hair,"Whatever you want, kiddo. Just ask for it, and it's yours. You deserve it."

No you don't. By the gods, Percy, why are you even still alive? You were suppose to die! That was the plan! You ruined it!

I groaned as I felt a headache stir,"I'm getting a headache. It hurts."

Chaos sighed,"Of course." He went to grab something. It least, I think so. My eyes are still closed. I felt something cold against my lips.

"Drink this. You'll feel much better." He said. I did so, and he was right. I was feeling much better. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the cast. My eyes widened and I felt my cheeks heat up,"CHAOS!" My cast was PINK! BRIGHT PINK!

He chuckled,"It was the only one they had left!" He smirked,"Plus, Luke said it makes you look even more like a princess." Speak of the devil. He just walked in the door.

I threw off the blanket and got off the bed,"Castellan! Over here! NOW!" My face was burning.

Chaos laughed,"Your face is as bright as your cast, Percy!" He snapped his fingers. My t-shirt and jeans turned into a pink dress, and I had a tiara on my head.

I yelped, blushing even further. My dress changed color as well,"That's the color of your face right now, Perce! It's hilarious!"

I wanted to strangle him. Just before I did so, the door opened. Nico came in and took one good look at me,"Am I interrupting something, here?"

Luke and Chaos said no, while I shouted yes. I tried to change into something else, but my powers weren't working.

I couldn't stop blushing. God, this is so embarrassing,"Come in, Nico."

He tried to come up with an excuse, but failed and came in. I lead him over to a bed and sat him down,"So Luke. Chaos told me what you said about my cast earlier."

Luke paled and glared at Chaos,"What do you not understand about the concept of 'DON'T TELL PERCY!'?"

I rolled me eyes,"I can't do anything. Chaos took away my powers for some reason."

Luke laughed, but shut up instantly after I glared at him,"I'll give you your powers back on one condition."

"Anything!" I practically begged.

He smirked, and I knew it won't be easy,"You have to show everyone in camp what your wearing."

Nico choked on air,"W-what?!" He laughed,"That's the best! Yes!"

Chaos grinned,"Well, Percy. Wanna go back to camp?"

I was a stuttering mess. I couldn't even speak. I can't believe him! I can't believe he's doing this! "B-but-"

Luke was laughing hysterically on the floor, clutching his stomach,"O-Oh my gods!" Chaos was smirking and looked at me, amused. Nico wasn't any better then Luke.

The dress turned a dark red. Oh gods, please help me! I gathered up what's left of my pride and said,"Fine. I'll go get, B."

They all stared at me in shock. I got up and walked out. Everyone kept giving me weird looks as I looked for Bianca. I just glared at them all and walked off.

I saw an old friend of mine,"Jake!" He turned around and when he saw me, he started laughing. Of course he would. Everyone around him looked scared I would kill him for laughing at me. I just stormed up to him, still mad at Chaos for doing this,"Look at me! Look what Chaos did! He's pure evil!"

Jake nudged me,"It's not so bad. I think you look pretty cute in a dress." I rolled my eyes. Did I mention he's bisexual? Well yeah. It shouldn't matter. Anyways, I've gotten used to his flirty self.

I told him I'd give him anything as long as he messes with Luke. His way of doing that is flirting with Zoë. Let's just say, it works,"I don't care if I look cute, Jake! It's embarrassing!"

He looked at the dress,"Then why don't you change?"

"I can't! He temporarily took my powers away! The only way I can get it back is by showing it to everyone in camp!" I said, frustrated.

He laughed,"Aw, poor baby. What are you gonna do? You can't seriously be doing this."

I sighed,"I have to! It's the only way."

"Or," He said,"You can stay up here. Wait until the campers need your help. Tell Chaos. He'll have to give it to you in order to fight."

I shifted,"But that's pathetic. That's the chickens way out."

He make a weird noise,"Who the hell cares?!"

"I do! I have been in a pathetic predicament twice today! If I can prove to him I can do it, then maybe he'll back off the horrible things." I told him,"I know it's stupid, but I'm not gonna take the cowards way out. It's not in my blood."

"It actually is," He said,"Tell me, Percy, who's dad ran away at the sight of Typhon?"

I rolled my eyes,"Whatever. So have you seen Bianca? We gotta go."

He pointed to a hallway,"Your girlfriend went that way."

I punched his arm,"She's not my girlfriend!"

"Yet!"

I ignored him and started walking down the hall. I heard people snickering, but the glares I sent them made them shut up. I turned the corner and saw to couples kissing. I made a face and was gonna leave, but I suddenly realized the horrible truth. That was Bianca. My stomach churned and I felt a familiar feeling crawling up my throat. Jealously.

I cleared my throat tried to gain their attention. It worked. Bianca pulled back in an instant and her face looked flushed. She squeaked out my name.

"We're....uh-we're ready to go." I said, apathetically.

The guy snickered,"The heir of the universe dresses himself like that? Wow..."

I glared at him with burning rage,"If you open that mouth to me again, I'll rip out your tongue." Ok. I'll admit. That was a bit too much, but I'm not gonna take it back.

The guy flinched and backed off,"I'm just gonna go, now. See ya, B!" He hurried off in a rush, brushing past me.

Bianca studied me, as if trying to read my emotions, but I blocked them off,"Ok. Where are they? And what's with the dress? Chaos?"

I motioned her to follow me,"Yeah...Chaos."

We walked in awkward silence, before we reached the infirmary,"Tell them I will be right back. I just need to grab something."

She nodded at me, and walked in. I walked over to a door and opened it. I locked it and stared at the girl on the other side,"Do you have a moment to spare?"

...

I walked back into the infirmary with Rose behind me,"Hey..."

Everyone was sitting around in a small circle in a conversation,"Alright. Come on." Chaos said, looking at me with pity.

I shifted nervously,"Yeah. Before we do, can I ask you something?" He nodded,"Uh. Well, I was thinking, the Apollo kids might need some more help. Rose here could help. Instead of having us to bring Nico here, we could bring them there and Rose could help him. Wouldn't that be smart? If she came with us?"

Chaos glanced at Rose, Bianca, and then me. He raise an eyebrow as if asking,'What-are-you-thinking' It didn't faze me, though. He stared at me intensely.

What are you up to, Perseus? Don't do anything your gonna regret.

I rolled my eyes, I'm not. I just need someone I trust to talk to. I trust Rose more then anyone here.

He shrugged,"Whatever. Let's go." Then we were atop of Half-Blood Hill. I suddenly felt extremely insecure.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

Luke smirked,"You could, of course, do something else..."

"What?" I said, nervously.

"Go out in the mortal world, take one of us with you, and have lunch like that." Nico said.

I gave a look of suprise,"Seriously?! Of course! Anything that doesn't involve my friends seeing this. Luke you're going with me."

Luke's eyes widened,"What? No way! I don't wanna get embarrassed because of you!"

"That's the point! Now come on!" I jumped by his side. I grabbed hand and dragged us down the hill, towards the mortal city.

"Percy!" He whined. I ignored him and kept walking. We reached the road soon, and I called for a taxi. When one finally pulled up, we got in. I could feel the taxi drivers judgmental stare.

"So Luke, where we going?" I asked him,"Fancy or classic?"

"Classic. I'm not going in a fancy restaurant with you in that." He said, putting on his seatbelt.

"You're the one who set the dare with Chaos!" I said, making it seem normal in front of the driver. I told the driver our destination, and he started driving.

Luke nudged me,"You ok? B told us you caught her."

I felt that feeling again,"Eh. Could be better."

"Did you bring Rose to play the jealousy game?" Luke said, giving me a disapproving look.

I scoffed,"I would not sink that low, Luke. I'm not that kind of person. You should know."

He shrugged,"I'm just making sure. You never know who might do it. Even your nicest friends go crazy for love. So why did you really bring her?"

I sighed,"I trust Rose more then anyone. I need someone to talk to."

"Me?"

I grimaced,"See that's the problem. I always come to you with my problems. I feel bad. I wanna give you a little break."

He nodded,"If you say so. Just know, I don't mind. I'll be more then happy to help you."

The car stopped. I glanced down and groaned,"Luke," I muttered,"My wallet is in my jeans. The one I was wearing before Chaos poofed me in this. Do you have..." I ask the man how much it was,"13 bucks?"

He smirked,"Of course I do." He handed the man the money and we got out.

"Thanks. How much do you have?" I asked him.

Luke snickered,"Couple hundred."

I stared at him and snatched the wallet from him. I looked in and groaned. It was my wallet.

I slapped Luke,"Why'd you steal my wallet?!"

He laughed,"I don't have money because I don't go in the mortal world. I told Chaos in the infirmary and he gave me yours. Please, don't be mad. Blame Chaos."

I scoffed,"I blame Chaos for everything. Like this."

We walked in the restaurant and people cringed at me. I walked to the counter,"I'll take a burger and a coke. If possible, make the order blue, please. What do you want, Luke?"

Luke was holding in a laugh,"I'll have the same, just don't make mine blue. Thank you."

His face was absolutely priceless. I walked away and sat at a table near the door. Luke shook his head,"I still can't believe you're doing this."

I frowned,"Anything for my powers back." I looked around,"People are very judgemental. Geez do they really think I would wear this out in public?"

He shrugged,"It seems like a you thing to do."

I kicked him just as our food came. Mine food wasn't blue. Sadly,"Percy?" I looked up and mentally slapped myself. I felt myself blush. Again. How could I forget that my friend from high school worked here? Gods, could this day get more embarrassing?

"The one and only." I smiled up at her.

She giggled,"This is definitely a you thing to do. Walking around Manhattan with a dress." Luke scoffed.

I groaned,"No it's not. This guy," I pointed at Luke,"and a few others dared me to do it. Well, as long as I wanted to retrieve something. Something important."

She smiled warmly,"Well, I would've done the same, but then again, I'm a girl. It wouldn't matter. Anyways, what happened to your leg?"

I looked down at the cast,"Uh, car accident."

She grimaced,"Ouch. Well, I hope you get better soon. Enjoy." She walked off.

I started eating my food. Once we were done, I payed for it. Just as I was about to leave, I felt a tingling feeling. My hand spark, and it was gone. Finally,"Be back, I'm gonna go change." I went into the bathroom and snapped my fingers. I changed into a dark purple shirt, jeans, red converse, and some shades.

I walked back to Luke, who studied me,"Nice..." He muttered,"I see your still with the purple."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the people,"You people are very judgemental! You shouldn't care what people wear! Did you know me? No. You still judged me, though. So! Next time you see me in a dress, don't give me that look, again! Thank you for your time! See ya later!" I turned and walked out, leaving some wide eyed people, and Luke, who couldn't stop laughing.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

316K 7.3K 20
(REWRITTEN) What would you do if everything you had was taken? Your family, friends, home? How about your dreams, your love, your life? Would you acc...
229K 2.6K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
43.1K 1.3K 20
(WARNING! THIS IS THE 3RD BOOK!) Who are you? Who am I? Where are we? What's going on? What happened? These are the questions you'd ask if you rememb...
1.4M 20K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...