(WARNING! THIS IS THE 3RD BOOK!)
Who are you? Who am I? Where are we? What's going on? What happened? These are the questions you'd ask if you remembered absolutely nothing, right? If you woke up one day not knowing what your own name was, what would you do? Probably get help? Get a check up at the hospital? Then start over, yeah?
But what if you did remember something? What if you remembered ONE thing from your old life? What if it was a person? Wouldn't you spend your whole life trying to find that person?
This is what happened to Percy Jackson. He woke up in an apartment knowing nothing but two names and one face.
He always gets a headache thinking about him, but he knew he was an important person. If Percy had the choice, he would've gone to find him immediately, but something held him back. More like someONE held him back. Someone he didn't quite trust...
So I will say this once and once only. I DO NOT OWN PJO/HoO! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO RICK ROIDON!
- 1. Something Fishy
- 2. Already Tellin' Lies?
- 3. Secrets on The Quest?
- 4. Rough Start
- 5. Can You Accept The Truth?
- 6. The Quests Have Begun!
- 7. The Scary Truth
- 8. The Little Boy
- 9. Things Must Go Wrong For It To Be A Quest
- 10. Couldn't Help But Steal
- 11. So Close, Yet So Far
- 12. Why Am I The One With Bad Luck?
- 13. Sibling Rivalry
- 14. Why Don't You Act More Like A Twin?
- 15. 2 Years And You Didn't Notice The Exit?
- 16. I Punch Percy 2.0, And It Hurts Me More
- 17. Stubborn? I Like A Challenge...
- Thank You!