Elements

SameDifference

Kitty, Chase, Kyle and Katie, four normal friends with a lot of the usual 'oh my god I love him but he just l... Еще

Elements
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 13

250 1 0
SameDifference

Katie's POV

We had arrived at the 'school' about 3 hours earlier but we had only just got to the principles office, we had to sign a bunch of forms, just the usual health stuff and then stuff about our powers. The only odd thing is that Kitty seemed suspicious of them, but signed anyway.

"So you're the four gods then?" said the head teacher smiling friendlily until he said " not what I was expecting, not at all. " Kitty obviously took offence to this as her hands were glowing a soft orange colour.

" calm down Kitts we'll get a chance to prove ourselves, don't worry." I said confidently. The teacher snarled at me before composing his self.

" ok I'll call another student in, see if you are as good as you say you are."

" you might need a few." Kitty growled.

" and why would that be?" he questioned.

" don't underestimate her sir." Tina said sharply squeezing her shoulder lightly.

" oh I'm not don't worry about that." he said before he lent into the intercom and said " Kelly send in Jet. "

" why do I recognise that name?" I said absentmindedly.

" think about it Katie, he was my sparing partner last life. He's my brother isn't he?"

" yes. He wasn't gifted with your abilities but he is great at getting intel." the teacher sneered.

" yeah because he can read minds." Chase said sarcastically. Chase wasn't Jets biggest fan. He was the one who frost found out about his feelings for Kitty.

" you wanted to see me sir?" Jet asked calmly his voice flooding with respect

KITTY'S POV

" you wanted to see me sir? " my brother said respectfully.

" you were never one to be observant were ya bro. Otherwise you'd have noticed you old friends and you little sister sat in front of you, am I right?" I said calmly. My voice not wavering for a second.

" KITTY?" he shouted as I stood up and turned to face him. He opened his arms and I ran to him for a huge hug.

" so kids you ready for a little fight." asked mr. Whats his name.

" oh hell yeah he could never beat me. Exept when I had a broken leg and a dislocated shoulder. " it was true though.

" oh I've been practicing lil' sis." he said grinning down at me.

" the court yard would be the best place." said mr. Whats his face.

Walked down to the yard as instructed and took our fighting stances. " don't worry bro I won't use my powers today. " I said but then quickly added " you don't even dare to use yours tonsee my next move, any who theirs one move you'll never expect. "

He launched at me, I crouched down straightening one leg to trip him. He fell but soon turned it into a forwards role.

" love ya Kitts." he grinned cheekily. I waited until he dropped his gard slightly, and then jumped as high as I could and then gave him a spinning kick the the chest knocking him back.

" ok I concede but next time your going down. " he said breathlessly. I know from experience that, that particular move hurts.... A hell of a lot.

" Come on light weight." I said helping him up. We walked back to the others and then swiftly went to check out our dorms.

" cool!" Katie shrieked as she ran into our dorm. The main living room/ kitchen, was a dark purple colour, my room and adjoined bathroom were a mixture of reds yellows and oranges with elaborate flames creeping up to the ceiling and licking at the window frames. Katies room and adjoined bathroom was a mix of different shades of green with detailed little flowers climbing the walls.

" I know it's amazing right?" I asked, she opened her mouth to answer but a knock at the door interrupted her. " COME IN!" she shouted loudly.

" Hey lil' sis how's you settling in?" my other brother asked quietly shaking his head, slowly amused by my sudden surprise at seeing him, he didn't share my power, but he could teleport.

" JAY!" I shrieked running at him.

" hey Katie!" He said deeply.

" would you care to explain who the hell you are? " she asked quizzically.

" this is JAY! he's Jets twin, my other brother. " I spoke exasperatedly as he pulled me into another tight hug. A look of pure horror settled on her face.

" any who, you too need to come to the assembley, there are another 300 people here so ya won't lean everyones names. " he said calmly." the assembly is to introduce you lot, so go put something smart on." he continued.

" Like what?" I asked.

" these." he said holding out two outfits. Mine was a bright red top that went to just past my bum that had flames around the bottom, along with some black leggings and red shoes. Katies was the same but green, with white leggings, flowers instead of flames and light green shoes.

" thanks bro." I said, the words came so easily it was scary. We both went to change and when we had finished we looked very different, we were both more comfort than fashion girls but this outfit was comfy and fashionable.

" come heads waiting." said Jay and as per usual with him he took both our arms an within a second of my head felling like it was caving in, we were stood right beside Chase, Kyle and Jet, just outside the Assembely room, it was filled with people. I could here the head master clearing his throat and everyone went silent immediately.

" now everyone today is a special assembly, as today is the day we welcome our 4 new students." He held his arms our to the doors at the back of the room, the ones we were stood behind and almost in unison every students and teachers head turned around to face us, Jay and Jet simultaniously lent down and whispered, " show time." in my ear as they both flung open the doors and led us down the hall.

Gasps erupted around the hall as we walked down it. Clearly people had heard stories about us.

" hello kids." said the headmaster smiling kindly. " I see you found your other brother Kitty. " he said knowingly.

" yes I did thank you." I said, respectfully but not as if I would do everything he said, I answer to myself, no one else, not even my protective brothers. I heard Jay and Jet both stifle chuckles so I kicked my left leg back along with my right elbow and hit Jay square in the chest and Jet in the shin. The next thing I heard was them staggering back. Now it was my turn to laugh.

" I'm glad your here to keep them in shape Kitty, they are impossible when you're not around." smiled the teatcher, I really need to find out his name, or I could just call him sir, yeah sir sounds right.

" really? You needed a mental debate about that? " chuckled Jet which made me hiss

" get out of my head or your next injury will be your BALLS!"

" wow. NO need for violence, just trying to be friendly. " he said sarcastically.

" your my brother, your never friendly. " I replied.

" shut up." he said.

" not that I don't find your rivalry funny but I think we need to introduce you four. " the... Sir said loudly.

" everyone I would like you to meet our new students: KITTY, CHASE, KATIE and KYLE! " as he said our names I realised that Kyle w wearing a white shirt and Chase a dark blue one, both had light blue patterns at the bottom, representing their elements. Sir continued after a short pause, " they are the legendary ELEMENTS! " he shouted the last word. And whispers began sneaking their way through the crowd. I began to panic until Chase grabbed my hand and Jay flung his arm around my shoulders and Jet rested his hand on the other. " can I say something?" Jay asked calmly.

" Of course Jay." replied Sir.

" GUYS! " he shouted to get everyones attention. When they were silent he continued, simultaneously with Jet, they've always done that, especially when it's about me, oh joy. " GUYS don't you dare hit on our sister ok she has a dude, or Katie she also has a dude, also Kitty is our little sister and the only reason we let Chase be with her is because we've known them for centuries and tried to break them up many many times, it never works, so don't try and muscle in or we will break your legs and arms, slowly. AND GIRLS don't try 'n' hit on the guys neither cos we will make you pay, not with violence we are anything but girl beaters. " I laughed at their protectiveness, they are soooooo cute.

" what are you laughing at?" they asked simultaneously.

" you." I replied a smirk creeping onto my face.

" you know ya love us really sis' "

" yeah. It pains me to admit it but I do!" I replied.

" TO DINNER!" sir shouted. A cheer erupted through the hall as people swarmed towards the high counters that contained food, apparently you just grabbed whatever you'd need, for like the week or a few days and then you take it back to ya dorm. Simple, and it meant you could choose what you ate when, unlike the usual schoo dinners, slop, slop and more slop.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Crazy Little Thing Called Love. (Watty Awards 2012) EmilysStories

Подростковая литература

45.9K 654 31
Alice- Alice is one of the most shy girls in her high school. When a popular boy named Kendall meets her for the first time, they both find love at f...
Hiding From My Mate Nusha

Про оборотней

2.3M 63.1K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
Screaming and Fighting aluwrittings

Любовные романы

65.3K 1.3K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
Offenders McKenna

Любовные романы

962K 36.7K 30
The members of Team VAKAD of the Defensive Affairs Unit are completely opposite of each other, and it took them quite a while to finally get along. T...