Married A Gangster || JJK āœ”ļø

By KwonKimMinJeon

| š™±šš˜šš˜šš” šŸ· šš‚ššŽšš›šš’ššŽššœ | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. āš ļø vulgarities... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33#
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - FINAL
THANK YOU
100KšŸ™ŠšŸ˜­šŸ˜­
1K FOLLOWERS
Q&A
Married A Gangster Trailer
5th Anniversary
Married A Gangster Trailer V2
Married A Gangster Video Version
8th Anniversary

Chapter 3

27.1K 663 351
By KwonKimMinJeon

Ji Sae's P.O.V

I got up by my alarm ringing. I look at the clock and it's 8 am. I got up from my bed and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out of my bathroom and change. I use long sleeve denim and tuck it in my white jeans along with a thin black belt. If it's not eommas request to dress properly, i would have just use a tshirt and jeans. I put on my boots and did my normal basic makeup.

After i'm done, i went downstairs. "Morning Aunt Ji Sae!" - my nieces and nephews greeted with wide smiles.

"Morning kids." - i greeted back with a smile. I walk to the dining table and eat my breakfast.

After breakfast, i look at the clock and it's almost 10 so i got up and meet Ra Won for a whil . "Ra Won, i'll drive today. You can rest. If appa ask why didn't you drive, say that i want to drive myself." - i said to Ra Won.

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you." - Ra Won said and bowed.

"You can go and rest now. If you have not eaten breakfast, eat first." - I said.

"Okay Ma'am. I'll go in first. Thank you once again." - Ra Won said and gave me another bow before entering my house. I waited for eomma in my car.

While waiting, i'll call Hed. After a few rings, he answered. "Yes Ma'am."

"I'll be coming late. Take care of the kids. If anything happens, call me. I'll be in Hongdae." - i said.

"Noted Ma'am." - he said and ended the call. Just in time, my mom got in my car.

"Why didn't you ask Ra Won to drive?" - eomma asked as she pulled the belt and buckled it.

"I want to drive. Let him rest." - i said and mom shook her head. I started driving to Hongdae.

"Eomma, must i go in the restaurant with you too? Wait why do you wanna go there?" - i asked.

"Yes and you must be with me. I wanna meet my friend." - eomma said, looking out of the window. That's weird. She always meet her friend alone.

Whatever, i get to eat. I eat a lot okay. I can't be weak. I gotta eat to gain energy. The weird thing is, i eat a lot but i don't gain weight. I'm still tiny and thin.

When we arrive, the both of us got off the car and walk in the restaurant. "Good Morning Mrs Kim. Good Morning Ma'am." - the staffs greeted us with smiles and bowed.

My mom greeted them with a smile while i gave my usual shot nod. We went to the second floor where only vips can enter.

We sit near the window cause i want to see the view from downstairs. And i also can see if any gangs wanna mess with me. We ordered our food and waiting for eomma's friend to come.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyun Ni!" - i heard a lady greeted my eomma. I turned my head and saw the same lady in my house yesterday.

"Oh finally you're here! Come take a seat." - eomma said and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo." - i greeted with a 90 degree bow and smile.

"Mrs Jeon." - the lady said.

"Right, annyeonghaseyo Mrs Jeon."

"Anmyeong Ji Sae-ah." - Mrs Jeon greeted me back with a smile and sit next to me. My eomma sat across me. Mrs Jeon ordered her food.

"Where is the person you're talking about?" - eomma asked out of a sudden. There's someone coming? Who is it?

"He's on his way here." - Mrs Jeon said and the both of them continued talking while i looked out of the window.

"Sorry. I'm late. My hyungs were taking their sweet time." - i heard a man said. I turned my head and saw a very good looking guy. He's so handsome! Damn. He greeted my mom and Mrs Jeon while i was just staring at him.

"Ya. Kim Ji Sae." - my mom called me and i snapped back to reality.

"I'm sorry. Annyeonghaseyo." - i greeted the guy and bowed. He did the same amd sit next to my mom.

"This is my son, Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." - Mrs Jeon introduce her son. Jeon Jungkook huh.

All of them talked while i stare out of the window. I caught Jungkook stealing glances at me all most every time. I know i'm ugly but don't steal glances at me. Or is my hair that weird? Cause my hair is long and it's in dark red and dark purple.

"So the both of you listen here." - my mom said.

"The reason why we're here is because we are going to arrange marriage for the both of you." - eomma said. My eyes widen.

"What?" - i exclaimed.

"Listen Ji Sae. You've been the boss of your appa's company for almost 5 years. The only way for you to continue being the boss and run the company is to get married." - eomma said. I blanked out.

"Ya Kim Ji Sae." - eomma called out my name and kick my leg under the table.

"Eomma! Aish!" - i exclaimed, rubbing my leg.

"Did you hear what i say?" - eomma asked. I shooked my head.

"Eomma, i don't agree with this." - i said sternly giving death glare and left. I walk in my car and hit the steering wheel.

Then i remembered about the contract. Yes, even though it's appa's company, we still have contracts. The contract says i need to get married when it's my 5th year running the company.

It's the only way to receive blessings. Thats what they call i don't understand why. I forget about this eventually. Aish. You guys can say, why don't i just quit my appa's company and work elsewhere?

I'm brought up and taught this way from small. I love it this way rather than working in other places. And if i quit, nobody is going to run this company. My unnies and oppas don't like doing these stuffs. My appa is retired so i'm the only one left. I can't just give it to anybody because this is family business.

I'm the last child so i will hold and run this company. My nieces and nephews is not suppose to take over because their parents don't like and won't take over.

Jungkook's P.O.V (finally!)

She's so cute! I can't stop staring at her. I actually agreed with this marriage. Why? I have my reasons.

She doesn't even recognize me. Aigoo Kim Ji Sae.

I've actually know about this, a week ago. I've told BangPDnim too. He understand that it's family stuff so he agreed with it. But we don't make it to public. Only my members know about it.

We got home after meeting them. I got to my room and lay on my bed. I smiled to myself, remembering about Ji Sae.

She got prettier, more beautiful, more cuter.

I heard a knock on my door, revealing my hyungs. They layed together with me on my bed. "Aigoo! You're getting married!" - Jimin hyung said and smiled.

"Our maknae is growing up so quick!" - Hoseok hyung said happily. I just shook my head and laughed.

"Who's the girl though??" - Taehyung asked.

"It's a secret. You'll know when the day comes." - i said which made all my hyungs grunt.

"Do we know her?" - Yoongi hyung asked.

"Yupp. All of us know her. We used to be in the same school." - i said and smiled.

Tomorrow, our mom made a date for us at the same restaurant. Wonder what will she wear tomorrow.

Can't believe she'll be my wife!

Ji Sae's P.O.V

At home...

"What is this, appa!" - i yelled.

"You know what the contract says right? And it is time for you to get married." - appa said calmly.

"I know that! Why with that guy? Appa, you know who i love right? Why can't you wait?" - i said. More like begging.

Yes, i have a guy that i love. His name is Jungie. But i've not met him for the past 6 years. He was my bestfriend and we promised to get married when we're 20. Weird right? We've never been in a relationship but we did that promise. I don't know why.

And both of us believe, we will get married. Out of a sudden, he left me without telling me anything.

But 2 years after he left, he contacted me back. He told me that he went through hard ships with his family. He didn't get to tell me because he was busy going to the court almost everyday. And that made him shifted to California.

I didn't mind at all actually. I was mad but when i heard his story, i felt sad. Thats why i was okay with it. And by that time, i've already run appa'a company which means i'm 16 by that time.

Even when he contacted me back, i've never met him at all. I'm always busy almost everytime and everyday. Even till today, i've not met him yet. But everyday, we will always talk on the phone. Even when he's here, in Seoul, we didn't even meet.

"Jungie you're talking about? If you guys promised to get married when the both of you are 20, then why didn't he propose you yet? Why until now, he have yet to meet me and eomma?" - appa said.

"Fine. I'll call him." - i said and run to my room. Tears started running down my cheeks continuously. I don't want to marry that guy. I don't even know him. I want to marry Jungie.

I close my door and take my phone out. I sit on my bed and dialed Jungie's number. I waited patiently for him to answer.

"Hello?" - Jungie answered.

"J-jungie..." - i said.

"Jis? Are you okay? Are you crying?" - Jungie asked. He know me too well.

"I'm not okay. Jungie, when are you going to propose me? When are you going to meet my parents?" - i asked.

"Woah woah. Chill. What do you mean? Explain to me what happen first." - he said. I calmed myself down and explained him.

But i didn't tell him about who i really am. Which is a gangster. I can't tell people who i really am.

"So that's how it is." - he said.

"So? Please i don't want to marry that guy. We promised, didn't we?" - i begged. Jungie sighed.

"Yes i know we promised. But it's difficult, Jis." - Jungie said.

"What's so difficult? You just gotta meet me and my parents. Then everything will be settled. We'll get married very very soon." - i said.

"That's right! Let's meet! I want to get married with you!" - i exclaimed and smiled to myself. It was all silent when i say that.

"Jungie?" - i called.

"Yeah i'm here." - he said and ended with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" - i asked. I heard Jungie sigh again.

"Why? You don't want to marry me?" - i asked again.

"No no! Of course i want to!" - Jungie said.

"Then? What's the problem?" - i asked.

"Jis-ah, you know i love you right? And i came up with the promise because of the love i have towards you." - Jungie said. Did he really love me?

"You love me?" - i asked. Like he never share what his feelings are. We were just best friends.

"Yes. I love you a lot. But i didn't know how to say it and i'm scared if you won't accept me." - he said. I felt so happy hearing what he say.

"Why do you even think that way? If i don't accept you, why would i agree with the promise we made? Because i, myself love you so much." - i said with a wide smile. Finally, i got to tell the truth.

"Really? You love me too? Wow. I'm so happy." - he said. It made me smile.

"C'mon. Come and meet me and my parents." - i said. Then i heard him sigh again.

"I would wanna do that. But i can't." - he said. He sound very sad.

"Why not? I thought you love me." - i said.

"My parents arranged a marriage for me too. I can't say no because i'm the only child. I'm so sorry Jis-ah." - he said. I felt like i got shot right on my head.

"I should have meet you fast. Now that the girl agreed, i have to agree with it too even when i don't like her. And all the stuffs are all done." - he added. I started crying silently and my tears just won't stop running down.

"This is all your fault. Now the both of us got into an arrange marriage just because of you. If you were fast enough. You're making yourself suffer. You're making me suffer. So this is how it is then." - i said and ended with a sigh.

"Fine. Let's just break the promise. And i'm blaming you for what will happen in the future when i get married. Stupid! Stop calling me again! Our friendship ends here Jungie! I love you and i hate you so much!" - i shouted and ended the call.

I started crying like an idiot alone. Stupid guy! It's all his fault. He should have just meet me and i don't even need to marry that Jungkook guy! Now i have no choice but to marry him! Bullshit!

I started throwing throwing everything, shouting to myself, hitting the wall and crying loudly. Thousands of knocks, i've heard from my door. But i won't open it.

After i got tired, i collapse on my bed and cried silently. I just felt like dying. My life is useless and meaningless now. I need to marry someone i don't know, someone i don't love.

Why do i have to be in this situation? Why? What's my fault? Why can't i just marry the guy i love? It's all Jungie's fault! If only he meets me early enough, i don't need to think a lot and just accept it.

I can't even say no to the marriage. Its a contract and i must follow. If i don't, i won't be the boss of Kim's Company. Suddenly my phone started vibrating.

It's Hed. "What?" - i asnwered while wiping my tears.

"Ma'am? Is that you?" - Hed asked.

"Who would it be then? What do you want?"

"Oh. Ma'am, what time are you coming? It's 2 pm already. We need you to sign stuffs and all that." - Hed said.

"I'll be there soon." - i said and ended the call. I sit up and calmed myself down by breathing in and out slowly. After that, i went to my bathroom and take a quick bathe. After i'm done, i use plain black tank top and tuck it in a black ripped jeans along with black boots.

I'm not in a mood for makeups and what not so, i grab my bag and went downstairs. "Ji Sae? Ji Sae! Are you okay? What's wrong?" - eomma asked worriedly while cupping my face.

"I'm fine eomma." - i said soullessly.

"Why do your eyes look so puffy and swollen?" - eomma asked. I pushed eomma's hands away from my face slowly and made a fake smile.

"Nothing." - i said plainly. Eomma pulled my hands to the couch and we sat down.

"Have you thought about it? Yes or no?" - eomma asked. I know what she meant. It's about the marriage.

"I don't want to get disappointed." - appa said. I looked at appa then to eomma then to my siblings.

I let out a heavy sigh and breathe in deep then let go. How i wish i can say no. But it's the sake of my work. Heck care about Jungie.

I let out another heavy sigh and looked at my parents, "Yes." - i said. My parents smiled widely when i say that. Eomma hugged me and i just gave a light fake smile.

I saw Tae Hyun oppa looking at me. He gave me the are-you-sure look. I nodded lightly. "I'll go now. I'm very late already." - i said and still giving my light fake smile.

They nodded. I got up and walk out of my house. I got in my car and drive to my office building. I cried badly while driving. Did i made a good decision? Did i?

I hate you so much Jungie. I kove you so much at the same time Jungie. When i arrive, i wiped my tears and made my straight face. I sighed and walk out of my car. I walk in my office building then to my room.

I sit on my office chair and sighed. A knock came, i told the person to come in. "Good Afternoon Ma'am. Here is your caramel macchiato." - Hed said. He put my drink on my desk. I nodded and thank him.

Hed left. I took a sip of my caramel macchiato. I lean backwards to my chair and closed my eyes. I don't understand. Why must i go through this? If it's not because of Jungie, i wouldn't be like this. If it's not because of the stupid contract, i won't be like this.

Just because of this, i lost my best friend. I lost my love life. I lost hope to live. A knock came, i opened my eyes and told the person to come in. It was my 4 guys.

"Ma'am, can we sit with you?" - Seung Yoon asked, looking scared. I sighed and nodded. They took their seat across me.

Jong Hae was about to talk when my phone ring. It was Tae Hyun oppa. "Yes oppa." - i answered soullessly.

"Ya, are you okay?" - he asked.

"Yeah."

"Don't lie to me kid. I know you're not." - Tae Hyun oppa said.

"I'm not a kid oppa." - i said and ended it with sigh. I put my phone on speaker because i'm tired of holding my phone.

"Kid, tell me the truth. Are you sure you accept the marriage?" - he asked. I knew he will. My 4 guys widened their eyes, looking at me when they heard the word marriage. My eyes started getting teary.

"You heard my answer just now."

"Ehh it's a lie. I know that. You accept the marriage because of the contract not because you like Jungkook. Right?" - he said.

I sighed as my tears roll down my cheeks. "Yeah. If its not because of the contract, i won't even accept it."

"And?" - oppa asked.

"And what?" - i asked back.

"Jungie can't marry you because he also got his marriage arranged. Right?" - oppa asked. My eyes widen.

"How did you know?" - i asked.

"I go my own ways kid." - oppa said plainly.

"It's okay, kid. I understand how you feel. You feel betrayed right? That is love. But your love can't be solved because of him." - oppa continued. I gave another sigh.

"Actually, i've met Jungkook. He seems very sincere to marry you. If I say this, please think of it properly okay? I know if eomma didn't made this marriage, he won't even exist in your life. But i hope, you could give him a chance." - oppa continued again.

"Oppa, i'm doing this for the company. Not because of love." - i said. Hell no. I'm not going to give him any chance. I accept him because of the contract. No other reasons.

"Of course you will say that. Okay, i need to go now. Annyeong." - oppa said and ended the call.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you to those who made this story their reading list! And thanks for voting too! Please vote and comment okay!

Do check out my other BTS fanfic called Idol's Love! Show the love there too!

To those Muslim ARMYs, may you have a wonderful and blessed Ramadan!

11/6/16, 11th June 2016

-KwonKimMinJeon💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1K 47
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
566K 30.1K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
1.2M 64K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
360K 12.9K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...