From An Orphanage To Meeting...

By mariamahone99

Maria and Emily became best friends in a orphanage. They promised to only get adopted together. Somehow it wo... More

From An Orphanage To Meeting Him (An Austin Mahone & Crew Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilouge #1
Epilouge #2

Chapter 75

1.9K 20 0
By mariamahone99

*Austin's POV*

The next morning I woke up at 9 next to Emily who was still sleeping. I remember when she told me last night I couldn't figure out why. Then when Alex came in with water and pills I put my finger on it. She has her period. Well I heard girls act like bitches when they're on it. I been with her for almost a year and I never noticed that. How? I don't know. I better not get on her nerves or else she will probably blow up on me. Explains why she wanted Subway and pizza last night also. I lay next to her for another few minutes before getting up and going to the bathroom. I do what I need to do, then I come out and sit on the edge of Emily's bed. I grab my phone to go tweet goodmorning to my Mahomies.

@AustinMahone: GOOOOODDDDMORNINGGGGG BEAUTIFULS <3

I notice some other tweets I didn't write. From Emily. Oh the stuff she wrote.

@AustinMahone: Guys those tweets from yesterday WERE NOT from me. They were from Emily. @EmilyD'Aponte get ready for payback.

@AustinMahone: She's sleeping so time for some payback. NOBODY TELL HER!

I grab her phone and unlock it. I go to her twitter.

@EmilyD'Aponte: Guys I have a secret...

@EmilyD'Aponte: You wanna know it?

@EmilyD'Aponte: Okay..

@EmilyD'Aponte: Here it is..

@EmilyD'Aponte: Sometimes when I'm all alone, I like to dance around like a idiot to Austin's songs because perf

@EmilyD'Aponte: Austin is such a sexy beast. Ugh I love him.

@AlexConstancio7: @EmilyD'Aponte Yes lets just blow my phone up with notifactions and waking me up.

I chuckle to myself. I put her phone down, and go back to mine.

Me: ACCC hi

AC!!:): Mahonee hey

Me: Is Maria up?

AC!!:): Nah shes still sleeping.

Me: Me and Emily are suppose to go the studio today, but she's still sleeping.

AC!!:): so wake her up lol

Me: I feel bad if I do that.

AC!!:): Whipped

Me: shut up, I am not whipped.

AC!!:): If you're not whipped, wake her up then.

Me: okay fine. You coming in for proof?

AC!!:): Nah I'll wake Maria up.

I put my phone down and go near Emily.

"Hey, hey Emily. Hey. Emily hey" I say. She doesn't move. I shake her a bit and she still doesn't move. I think for a second. How can I wake her up? I get an idea. I jumped on her legs and she sat up quickly looking mad.

"Really Austin?" She ask me.

"Get up, go shower. Studio today." I say.

"Am I really that good enough to do a song with you?" She ask me. I nod.

"Amazing and the song goes perfectly of us. I don't want to sing it with anyone else." I say.

"Okay fine. Let me get ready and we can go." She says getting up and going into her bathroom to shower. She comes back out.

"I need clothes and a towel." She says.

"No you don't." I say winking.

"AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE!" She yells my name.

"Babe save that for when were doing it. You're hot screaming my name." I say. She groans.

"You're such a preverted 17 year old." She says. I laugh.

"Can I shower with you?" I ask her.

"Nope." She says.

"Why?" I ask her.

"Because I said so. Calm your horomonials." She says and goes back into the bathroom locking the door behind her. I decided to get dress and then go get coffee and stuff for us. I change fast, then go knock on Maria's door and Maria answers.

"I'm going to Dunkin Donuts. Do you and Alex want anything?" I ask her.

"ALEX!" She yells.

"Maria I'm like 2 feet or less from you. No need to yell." He says coming up behind her.

"You want anything from Dunkin Donuts?" She ask him.

"Medium coffee with milk and sugar, then everything bagel with cream cheese." He says getting money from his wallet out.

"It's fine I got it. Don't give me any money." I say.

"You sure?" He ask me and I nod.

"What about you Loccisano?" I ask her.

"Medium ice coffee with milk and sugar and then a boston cream donut." She says. I nod.

"What does Emily like?" I ask her.

"Same thing." She says and I nod.

"Alright if she ask say I went to Dunkin Donuts." I tell them. They nod and I leave and go into my range rover and drive to the nearest Dunkin Donuts. I park and I walk in. The line wasn't that bad but there were some teenage girls.

"YOU'RE AUSTIN MAHONE!" A girl shrieks. I nod.

"Can I have a picture with you?" Another says. I smile.

"Yeah sure." I say. I had a feeling they were friends. I take some pictures with them, and I sign some stuff with a sharpie I always carry around. Hey you never know when you might run into fans.

"Austin I love you so much!" One of the girls say crying. I hug her.

"Don't cry, I love you too." I say hugging her tight.

"I'm never going to forget this." She says as I unwrap my arms from hers. I smile.

"Can we take a few more pictures?" She ask me and I nod. I kiss her cheek and she kisses mine after. Then were done.

"Thank you so much." She says leaving.

"Anytime." I say. I finally order, and then I pay. I walk to where I get my drinks and wait a minute. The drinks come and I take them and leave. I get back to my car and drive back to their house. I get there, park in front of her house and then walk in and go upstairs to her room. I knock and she yells come in. I walk in and see her brushing her hair.

"I went to Dunkin Donuts. Maria told me what you like. Here beautiful." I say handing her, her ice coffee and kissing her cheek.

"Thank you." She says and I nod. I go to Maria's room and knock on her door. Alex answers this time.

"Here ya go." I say handing his stuff to him.

"Thanks." He says taking the bag.

"You wanna come to the studio with us?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure. Maria says she needs to go down there anyway. She wants to record some more songs and get her album out ASAP." He says.

"Alright were probably leaving soon so, I'll let you know." I say. He nods and I walk back to Emily's room.

"I'm almost ready." Emily says. I nod. She goes back into the bathroom and starts blow drying her hair.

"Austin" she calls from the bathroom. I walk over and lean against the door frame.

"What's up babe?" I ask her.

"Can you plug my straightener in please? By the time I'm done with my hair, I can straighten it and we can leave." She ask me.

"Yeah where is it?" I ask her and she points to a drawer. I open it and pull out the straightener and go plug it in my her mirror. I go take a sip of my drink when I get a text message from Rocco.

Roccoo: You coming in today?

Me: Yeah all of us are, we're leaving soon.

Roccoo: Okay try to be in before 11:30 please.

I look at the time, and it's 11 now.

Me: Yeah we will be there by then.

I put my phone in my pocket.

"Em Rocco wants us in by 11:30 and it's 11 now." I say to Emily over the sound of the blow dryer. She turns it off and brushes her hair again.

"Okay I just need to straighten my hair now." she says going over to the straightener and starts to straighten her medium length very light brown hair.

*Alex's POV*

When Austin went back to Emily's room, I closed the door and went back and sat on Maria's bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. I set her coffee and donut on her nightstand and then took my bagel out. I decided to go on twitter for a few minutes since I don't really tweet a lot.

@AlexConstancio7: Sorry for not always tweeting you guys!!

@AlexConstancio7: How about a follow spree to make up for it? ;)

I started getting a bunch of yes from the fans. I'll do one when we get to the studio.

@AlexConstancio7: Follow spree in a couple hours! Get ready!

I go through my mentions favoriting and retweeting some tweets. I exit Twitter and go on Facebook. Just scroll through the newsfeed, liking pictures, and statuses. I noticed my ex girlfriend Sarah changed her profile picture. Not gonna lie, I really loved Sarah. Well that was until she screwed me over. She cheated on me. I was a wreck. Austin helped me, but then I met Maria and everything for Sarah went away. I decided to like the picture. Once I did, I just hope no problems would start. I close my Facebook app and lock my phone. Maria came out and came and sat next to me.

"You okay?" I ask her. She leans her head on my shoulder.

"My stomach still kind of hurts." she says.

"Do you need more medicine?" I ask her. She nods and I kiss her forehead.

"Eat and before we leave, I'll give you some." I tell her. She nods and she starts eating. I break the other half of my bagel off and hand it to her.

"Want this part?" I ask her. She takes it from me and gives me half of her doughnut.

"Sharing food. Such little kids." She says and I laugh. I put my arm around her, and we finish eating.

"Come on, let's go give you medicine and then we need to leave." I say. We stand up, and we grab our phones and we go downstairs to her kitchen. I get a water for her and she gets the pills. I hand her the water and she takes the medicine. As we're putting them away, Emily and Austin come down.

"You guys ready?" Austin ask. We nod and we go out to his range rover. We get in and drive to the studio. I look at the time and it's 11:20. I put my hand on Maria's thigh and she turns to look at me.

"If your stomach still hurts in a bit let me know and we can go home okay?" I tell her. She nods and I take her hand and kiss it.

"I love you" I whisper in her ear.

"I love you too." she says. We get to the studio and Austin parks and we get out of the car and walk in.

"Welcome Mr. Mahone, Mr. Constancio, Ms. Loccisano, and Ms. D'Aponte. How are you guys today?" A lady at the front desk.

"Good how are you?" Maria ask them.

"Fine thank you. Well you guys know where to go." She says smiling. We walk down the hallway until we get to Austin and Emily's studio.

"See you guys soon." He says and they walk in. We walk a little further down the hallway and then we get to Maria's. We walk in and we put our stuff down.

"You ready?" I ask her. She nods and walks into the booth, and puts the headphones on. I know how to control the stuff so I go sit in the chair.

"So what songs are we recording today?" I ask her through the microphone.

"Oath, Wish You Were Here, and My Life Would Suck Without You. Then Rocco wants to talk to me about doing collabs." She says and I nod.

"Wanna just wait till he gets in here?" I ask her. She nods and comes out and we sit on the couch for a few minutes before Rocco comes in.

"Hey guys." He says. We wave.

"Hey Rocco" She says.

"You ready?" He ask Maria and she nods.

"First, collabs." He says. I put my arm around Maria and Rocco starts talking.

"Who would you want to collab with?" He ask. I look at Maria.

"I don't know. Austin defiantly, I want to do something with Emily, like Oath I wanted to do that with her. Alyssa Shouse." She says and Rocco nods. 

"Anyone else?" He ask.

"More people but they're like super famous. I doubt I can work with them now." She says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande."  She says.

"Well lets just get these songs done, and we can work on something." He says. She nods and goes in the studio. She puts the headphones back on and we start the first song. It's gonna be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 39 16
This story is about a girl named Cassie. She lives with her mother in the country in Georgia. Then Austin Mahone and his mom move in with them? Read...
415 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...
103K 658 25
Gracie Schmdt and Austin Mahone were best friends growing up. Practically joined at the hip. That was until him and his mom packed up and moved to Sa...
112K 1.3K 48
Chloe is Alex Constancio's sister. Alex moved away from Texas to Miami to attend college Chloe just turned 18 so she is excited to finally be done wi...