My Kind Of Perfect [Greyson C...

By Awesomeness_09

Keith Anderson had two best friends who are always there for her. She is known in school for her denseness. B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - New Beginning = SEASON 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - FINALE

Chapter 10

1.2K 7 4
By Awesomeness_09

Keith's P.O.V

I woke with a pain on my head...ARRRGGHH~ Damn headache...I can't stand up...I just sit down and let my hand support my head..

Keivn: (walks inside) Hey sis we're gonna-(runs to my side) What's wrong? (touches my forehead) Ohmygosh...You've got a fever...(runs outside) MOM!!

I closed my eyes and let myself fall on my bed....I could hear small voices but I don't know what they're talking about ...I must be going crazy...I groan in pain as I held my head and turn over...Mom came inside with a bowl of cold water and a towel....

Mom: (touches my forehead) This is sudden...(damps towel on my face) You need to rest all day...

Me: (groans) But I'm going shopping today with my friends..(groans in pain)

Mom: No young lady....You need to rest...I'll just call Alli about it...(walks away)

I closed my eyes....Dammit..Why fever? WHY?! Why do you have to attack me now?! The headaches was still bugging me...My phone kept on buzzing and buzzing but I don't have the energy to get it...

Kevin: (walks in) Here's your medicine sis...Get well (kisses my forehead then rans outside)

I smiled a little bit andtried my best to get up...I manage to sit and drank the medicine Kevin gave me....Damn Antibiotic !! It makes me slee- (yawns) sleepy...(snores lightly)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

I was playing with Macy on our yard when I heard someone was calling my name...I turn around and spotted Mrs. Anderson waving at me...

Me: Goodmorning Sarah (smiles)

Sarah: GoodMorning to you too Greyson but unfortunately it's not a good morning for Keith...

Me: (serious) Why?

Sarah: She has a fever..a very bad one actually...I was just here to tell you that she can't be with you shopping today cause she needs a lot of bed rest....

Me: (looks down) Oh.. I better tell Alli about it...

Sarah: Yeah...I need to run now...gonna do extra chores...(laughs) Say hi to your mom for me..(walks away)

Keith's sick....Hmm...Macy looks at me with a worried expression...I laughed and patted her head....

Me: You know what Macy? I'm gonna take care of her until she gets better...(smiles)..

Macy: (barks happily)

I ran inside the house and went straight to my room...I grab my phone and quickly called Alli...

*PHONE CONVO*

Me: Alli...Keith's sick...Shopping's cancelled...

Alli: Aww...

Me: (chuckles) We can still do that anytime..but right now Keith's sick...and I need to-

Alli: Take care of her right?

Me: Uh-right....

Alli: Well I gotta go bye..

Me: Bye...

*END PHONE CONVO*

I took a quick shower , changed my clothes then went off to Keith's house...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alli's P.O.V

Me: The shopping's cancelled brother...

Cody: (reading magazine) Oh..why? (flips page)

Me: Keith's sick...(grabs jacket)

Cody: (flips page) Oh...(throws magazine) KEITH'S SICK?!

Me: Y-Yes...I'm going there to take a lo-

Cody: (grabs jacket) Let's go...(ran outside)

I rolled my eyes...Typicall Cody..Whenever something happened to Keith, those two are always there to help her...Well I'm worried too..Don't get me wrong...Well it's just they are making it obvious that they like Keith...But I guess she didn't notice...But it was very OBVIOUS!! Anyway..I made my way across the street and went over Keith's house...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V

I sighed and relaxed a little bit...My body's all sore...

Mom: (opens door) Dear, you got a visitor...

Greyson: (smiles) Hey...

Me: (smiles) Hey..

Mom: I'll leave you two alone..(closes door)

Greyson sat beside me and gently touch my forehead...He looked at me with a worried expression and kissed my forehead....I began to feel dizzy all of the sudden...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

She really got a bad fever...She's too hot...I mean literally !! I sat beside her and kissed her forehead...

Me: You should sleep...

Keith: (yawns) I can't sleep...

Me: (chuckles) Sure you do...

Keith: Come here...(smiles)

I lay beside her...She pulled me closer and hugged me tight..She rested her head to my chest and yawns...Aww she's so cute <3...Oops...FOCUS Greyson..Focus...I could feel the heat on my cheeks...Damn I need to control this thing...

Keith: (closes her eyes) I love you GreyBear...You're the best (yawns) best friend ever...(snores lightly)

Me: (whispers) I love you too...(kisses her forehead)

I watched as she sleeps..I couldn't help but notice how rosy her cheeks are..and her lips....how I yearn to taste them again and again and again...stop Greyson....stop thinking like that....But I can't help it..She's so beautiful...Well if you really love her that much kiss her dumbass!!....Wow I didn't know fighting with my thoughts could be so annoying

I kissed her forehead...What just her forehead?! Okay...Okay thought of mine...I lean in and kissed her cheeks...Just the-Oh bother..And you even call yourself a man...Okay alright already!! I'll do it...I began to lean forward and gently pressed my lips against hers...It somehow taste like...Honey? I quickly pulled away and stared at the ceiling....I found myself smiling over nothing...You're the man Greyson!!..

The door opened...I didn't bother to look at who it was because I was busy with my thoughts...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alli's P.O.V

I saw Cody from a distance talking to Matt? How convenient...I slowly walked towards them and gave Matt a smile...

Me: What's up?

Cody: (sighs) I got an interview today...which means-

Me: You can't visit Keith today...Aww...(pats his back)

Cody: Why now Matt?

Matt: (crosses arms) Cause...it's scheduled today...Come on...You can get dressed at the dressing room...(grabs Cody's wrist) You coming Alli?

Me: Nope...I've got a friend to visit...(points at Keith's house)

Cody: Just tell Keith to get well...(gets to limo with Matt)

I waved them goodbye and continued walking to Keith's house...I rang the doorbell and there appeared cute little Kevin...

Kevin: Hey Alli..(smiles)

Me: Hey there Kevin...

Kevin: My sister's upstairs with brownie...(grabs my wrist) Come on...

Kevin led me upstairs and faced Keith's door...He said that I could gently opens the door...she wouldn't mind anyway...then he ran downstairs...Well here goes nothing...I gently opened the door and revealed a sleeping Keith on Greyson's chest?! Woah...Good thing Cody's not here...

Me:(whispers) Hey Greyson...

Greyson: (looks at me) Hey...(smiles)

Me: How is she?

Greyson: She's doing fine...I guess..

Keith: (sleeping) Cody give me my waffle back...(snores lightly)

Me: (laughs) Yup I can see she's doing fine...(smiles)

Keith: (opens eyes) Wait..Wha-? (looks at me) Alli? (smiles) Hi...(rubs eyes) I just had the weirdest dream in my life...

Greyson: (stands up) I'll go get you a glass of water...I'll be back..(walks away)

I sat beside Keith as she rub her eyes out...Seriously..She's like the baby girl of our group...

Keith: I just dreamt of Cody taking my waffle away...(shivers) Weird...but cute..(giggles)

Me: Wow...You dreamt my brother while sleeping in the arms of Greyson...(laughs) Just WOW...

Keith: What's that suppose to mean?

Me: (crosses arms) Uh-What do you feel?

Keith: Umm..The headaches were all go-

Me: No...I meant when your with Greyson or Cody...Is there a feeling...like butterflies or-

Keith: Now that you mention it....I kinda have those feelings...But I seriously can't point it out....

Me: Well your lucky cause....(pats her head) I'll help you (smiles)

Keith: Thanks....

Then Greyson came in with a glass of water in his hands....It's really obvious that he's doing it because he's worried about Keith AND he loves her...Well it just happens that Keith is too dense to know....Great...Don't get me wrong...I'm not on Team Greyson or Team Cody...I just want Keith to be happy....

Greyson: Here's water...(gives her the glass)

Keith: Thanks...(drinks water)

Greyson: It's spilling....(wipes water in Keith's lips)

Keith: (smiles) and again..Thanks

Greyson: (blushes) Anything for you...(smiles)

I just smiled at their moment....See? It's clearly obvious....What did I tell you?...Well It's getting cheesy here...So...see you in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 358 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...
300K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
10.4K 227 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...
Her Last Wish By Bia

Teen Fiction

686K 20.5K 39
Tiana Collin's life is horrible and she knows this. With an abusive father and a druggie for a mother and with absolutely no friends at school, she d...