Living Your Lie (boyxboy)

By rhiyseypie

Lacrosse is a tough and competitive sport for Californian teenagers. The struggle with popularity and accepta... More

Face Claims
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A Patreon Page Exists

Chapter 1

71.2K 1.2K 643
By rhiyseypie

Part One: Dante

Heavy panting. Hushed groans. Guttural growls.

"Oh fuck," he breathed. "You are--you are so...good. At that."

Dante's normally deep voice was strained and slightly higher as I worked my mouth around his length. He may be totally muscular and pride himself on his blatant manliness and ability to be the ultimate guy's guy, but when I had Dante like this, I felt so in control. It wasn't like I was considered any less of a man than he was, but he was a bit taller and bulkier than me. Not to mention he was stronger than me.

So pretty much the only time I felt like I really had the upper hand was when we were like this. And it didn't even matter that I was on my knees with his damn cock in my mouth, or that we were hiding in some dark deserted hallway of my high school in Palos Verdes Estates. It was even easy to forget that we were both sweaty and gross from the lacrosse game we had just finished playing. Because the noises. Shit, the noises that were coming from that god's mouth were turning me on like nothing else.

Dante held his jersey up to his chest with one hand, exposing his defined abdomen that I was shamelessly worshiping with my own hands as I bobbed my head up and down on him. Dante's other hand finally found its way into my short, golden curls and tightened deliciously.

I whimpered around Dante and he let out a loud groan that was so hot I couldn't even bother caring about the fact that we were supposed to be quiet. Or I didn't care until two minutes later when someone actually stumbled across us.

"What the hell is going on over--what...the..."

And just because I'm me, and fate is dead set against me not being humiliated, the very second I pulled my mouth off of Dante in fear because we'd been caught, he came. And it splattered all over my fucking face. If you could even see my cheeks underneath all of Dante's come, they would have been bright red. Because right then I was absolutely mortified beyond recognition.

I immediately wiped my face off with my hand since there was nothing else to clean it up with. Some of the substance had landed across my left eyelid and it took a minute before I could even open it again because I was scared it would drip into my eye. The very last thing I needed from this experience was getting an infection or something. I think the shame of being caught on my knees for Dante Williams--captain of the Peninsula High Panthers' lacrosse team--was bad enough.

"Oh shit," Dante panted, dazed. His breathing was so heavy and his eyes were half-lidded from exhaustion as he slouched back against the wall. I could tell he hadn't even realized that someone had just found us. "Harley, you are amazing."

"Fuck off," I growled in embarrassed anger. I smacked him in the stomach and he glared at me before putting his dick back inside his underwear and pulling his shorts up the rest of the way.

"There is no way in hell this is happening right now," the intruder said, making his presence known once again.

I whipped my head to stare back at the other teenage boy standing quite a ways away from Dante and me. I quickly got to my feet and my eyes went wide. Because the guy who was standing right in front of us was none other than Dakota Spicer.

Not only was he one of my teammates, but he was a very straight, and very gorgeous guy. I wasn't dumb enough to ever go after him, but he'd definitely made appearances in my midnight fantasies over the last four years. But then again, so had like half of my team.

"Dakota!" I yelped, finding my voice. "Oh my God. Shit, this is not--this is so not what it looks like. I swear," I said, floundering for words that made sense. "I can explain."

Dakota chuckled humorlessly. His eyebrows shot up as he glanced between the two of us. Dante was acting far too casual for my liking, but I knew for a fact he wanted nobody to know about this. We were on the same page with that decision. It was why we worked so well.

"Oh please," Dakota sneered. "How could you even begin to explain away the fact that my captain was sucking the Panthers' captain's dick? And now his jizz is literally dripping down your face!" He shook his head in bewilderment. Even in the dim lighting, I could see that his eyes were blazing with some sort of emotion. "This is so fucked up."

My jaw dropped slightly at his harsh words and I took another swipe at my face with the back of my hand, finding another glob of the sticky mess on my cheek. I knew I was blushing. This whole situation was awful beyond comprehension. Dakota was my teammate. I was his captain for crying out loud. He would never be able to look at me the same way again and I was certain that I'd most definitely just lost every ounce of respect he ever had for me.

Dante pulled his jersey off and helped me wipe off my hand. I stared at the ground as we did so. And I tried to ignore the fact that the other boy was now shirtless, showing off his toned body. What made this even worse was the fact that my hard-on was still raging inside the confines of my shorts. I couldn't help it, though. I was only eighteen. I had hormones and shit. I had needs, alright? Ones that now weren't going to be fulfilled unless I was alone in my room later tonight all thanks to Dakota interrupting us.

I shifted uncomfortably on my feet and Dante stepped back from me with his jersey in his hand. He stood there at my side--our arms only barely brushing--awkwardly silent. That worried me. Because Dante was far from silent nearly all the time. He was the type of guy who was loud, who filled every room he was in with his personality. He could be cocky and a total dick sometimes, sure, but even so, he was still a mostly nice guy underneath. And I had never seen him so speechless before. I could feel myself beginning to freak out on the inside because of it.

"Harley you're not gay," Dakota said, staring me down with his sea-green eyes, the same one's I've seen dancing at the edge of my fantasies time and again. "Please tell me this," he said gesturing at Dante, "was a one-time thing."

Dante finally made a noise. And I was beginning to question whether or not it was even a good thing, after all. Because he snorted rather indignantly as well as in amusement before he spoke sarcastically.

"A one-time thing?" he asked Dakota. "As if he could even get that good at sucking dick with only doing it once!"

"Dude!" I snapped, feeling humiliated all over again, and a little bit pissed off. This was so like him to just be a total asshole right now.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Dakota asked angrily. I could see his hands balling into fists at his sides.

"It means he's on his knees more often than not when I'm around," Dante hissed, finding pure enjoyment from having successfully pissed off my teammate. I shoved at his arm but he completely ignored me. "Why, are you jealous? You want to try?"

I flipped out at that point. Dante was acting like the biggest jerk in the world. And it really ticked me off that he'd say something like that to Dakota. Dante was with me. Yeah, we weren't like officially dating--not even secretly--but still. We'd been hooking up with each other for over a year. I thought he at least liked me enough not to fuck another guy. Obviously he still hooked up with girls every now and then to keep up the appearances. But I'd had it in my head that he wouldn't just leave me hanging like that. I thought he actually liked me more than a cheap lay every now and then. Clearly, I was wrong.

"Stop it!" I yelled at Dante.

I pulled on his arm until he was standing a lot closer next to me. I suddenly felt kind of insecure and jealous by the prospect of him hitting on Dakota. Dante finally looked down at me and I saw a glint of guilt flash in his dark-blue eyes.

"Sorry, babe," he muttered with a frown.

Something in my chest just totally shut down when Dante said that. He called me babe. In front of another person. He hardly ever even called me that in private. I could actually count the times on one hand: four. Now, five. I didn't really know what was going on, but I kind of liked it. I liked the way it made me feel when he said it, and the way it sounded falling from his mouth. It was really nice.

"Babe? Oh God. You two are like a couple aren't you?" Dakota rambled, still clearly freaking out about all of this. "Holy shit, what has my Friday night become? A giant, gay soap opera? Fuck."

"Look, dude. Just go away," Dante snapped, wrapping his arm around my waist. I had to fight the burning impulse to slap it away. It made me feel weak doing something like that in front of another person. Dakota looked like he was going to start yelling and arguing again, when I cut him off.

"Please do not tell anyone. No one will ever take me seriously if they find out," I begged. We both ignored Dante's irritated 'or me'. "How am I supposed to lead a team who knows I'm screwing around with our biggest rival behind their backs? Please, Dakota."

I saw anger flash over his features, but I couldn't figure out what it was directed at. Maybe it was Dante. Or the fact that I was gay. Either way, it made me insanely nervous. If Dakota told anyone, my life would be flipped upside down. Not to mention, Dante's reputation would be trashed even worse. He had everything, including the title of leading a nearly undefeated lacrosse team. He was respected and, dare I say it, worshipped by almost everyone who knew him. Even the guys from other teams that he annihilated on the field would still go out and party with him afterwards.

And then there was me. Who had the hots for him so badly, I literally did worship him. I liked who he was as a person when he wasn't being too much of a dickface, and I really admired him as a lacrosse player. I knew he was a little better than me at the sport, but I never even got jealous of him. I just liked him. And it made me like him more even after he just kicked my team's ass out on our own field.

That's how we ended up in this mess anyway. Seeing him out there, running around, and scoring time and time again, turned me on. It was just hot to see him so in control of the game. We barely even got away from all the guys heading towards the locker rooms before I had my hands on him. And then we were making out in the closest empty hallway, not really even bothering to be that careful. I had only been thinking of how badly I wanted to touch him, to feel him. To fuck him. Or, I guess, be fucked by him since there was no way in hell he'd ever actually let it be the other way around.

"Yeah, whatever," Dakota eventually huffed before he turned and walked off.

Dante and I were quiet as we heard his footsteps fade away. I sighed in a mix of relief and frustration and slumped against Dante's body. We hardly did things like this. We were mostly focused on each other's boners or sweaty six-packs when we were together--which was becoming a lot more often lately. But leaning against him like this wasn't something I normally did. And it felt kind of odd to do so.

We weren't really in this relationship or whatever it was for the fluff. The way we saw it, we were both gay. So clearly gay. And we were both horny teenagers. So we bonded over the secret we shared by: making out, having sex, and creating even more secrets on a regular basis.

Given our history together, I wasn't even surprised when Dante brushed off my intimate embrace and just pushed me up against the nearest wall as if nothing had gone amiss. His mouth was on mine, heated and desperate, in an instant. And it was only a matter of a couple more seconds before one of his hands was cupping the now-barely-there bulge hidden underneath my uniform shorts.

My breath hitched and I whimpered into his mouth quietly. His hand rubbed at me a few times back and forth through the loose fabric while my brain fogged up from the pleasure. He bit down on my lip sharply and I moaned long and low, my eyes rolling back underneath my closed lids.

Dante chuckled and abruptly dove his hand inside my shorts and then my underwear. Then I became aware of how bad this was. How stupid could we get? Not even a minute ago, the guy who had just caught me giving a blow job had left. And now we were just going to get back into it? Without even bothering to check to make sure it was safe?

I shook my head away from Dante's lips. No. No, I was so not having that. One guy from my team was bad enough. I didn't need any other people, no matter who they were, to know about what Dante and I did in private--or in our current case, deserted public areas.

"Stop, stop, stop," I pleaded.

My mouth was saying that, but my body wanted him to keep moving his hand the way he was. So a low whine erupted from my throat without my permission the second he actually pulled his hand out of my shorts.

"What?" Dante asked. He sounded concerned, and I liked to think it was because he was concerned about me. But with him, I never knew what he was really thinking.

"We can't do this right now. At least not right here," I whispered.

"Why?" Dante asked as if I'd lost my mind. "I didn't hurt you or anything, did I?"

I shook my head quickly, trying to catch my breath. "No, it's just--Dakota fucking Spicer just watched me blow you. And you're acting like it wasn't a big deal. But it is! It's a huge deal! People weren't supposed to find out about this."

"Whoa," Dante said, backing away from me a little more. "Alright, jeez. You don't have to freak out so much. Do you think he's going to tell anyone?"

I sighed miserably and ran a hand through my hair. "I don't know."

Dante scowled. "What do you mean you don't know? Isn't he your friend? He didn't seem that disgusted by it."

"We're teammates," I pointed out. "We have all the same friends and shit, but we don't, like, hang out or anything. There's a big difference there." I paused, dwelling on the past fifteen minutes. "Didn't you see his face, though? He looked so mad. He probably hates me now."

Dante's scowl turned into an annoyed frown. "Because you're gay? That's stupid as hell. He shouldn't hate you."

"Who even knows?" I asked irritatedly.

I walked away from Dante a little and threw my hands up in the air as I began to pace. Nothing was going right for me anymore. If Dakota so much as opened his mouth to anyone, I'd be ruined. I shook my head. This was awful. I didn't want anybody to hate me. I just wanted to be happy and be myself. But I couldn't do that if I knew people thought I was deceiving them--which I was, but that was besides the point--or letting them down .

"Dude," Dante huffed. "Stop freaking out. Talk to him tomorrow or something. Quit acting like a pansy about this."

I stopped walking to glare at him for a moment. "Why are you calm? Don't you have any idea what's at stake?"

I started pacing again but was stopped by Dante coming up to me and grabbing my arm. "Stop. I know what we're risking, alright? Everything. My future, college, my friends and my family. But I'm just saying, Harley. Panicking over shit like this isn't going to help the situation. You need to be in more control. You act like you haven't been running your team for the last three years! Pull yourself together! You're better than this."

I stayed quiet for another minute or so. I was so angry and nervous and I just wanted to snap at him. But, unfortunately, Dante wasn't completely wrong here. In fact, he was pretty much right. So he didn't deserve being yelled at. But emotions were something I usually had trouble keeping in check. He should know that, too, since I'd been acting like a dumb insecure kid around him for the better part of the last year.

"Whatever," I said kind of snappily, trying to hide how paranoid I really was.

Dante grabbed my shoulders and made me look into his dark-blue eyes. "Babe, just chill." I swallowed uneasily. That was number six. And twice in one night. "Go take your shower and relax. Besides, you're starting to smell pretty awful."

I snorted and he cracked a smile. "You know you love it so shut up."

Dante pulled me close and smirked at me in a way that was making me not want to leave again. "Mmm," he hummed suggestively. "I do."

He dipped his head in and unexpectedly took my bottom lip in between his teeth. He rolled it back and forth a few times, applying a sweet kind of pressure before he finally let go of me completely.

I glared at him and smacked him in the chest with my fist. "Don't fucking do that, you ass."

Dante just laughed, clearly enjoying annoying the hell out me. "You act like you're not turned on by it," he teased. I flipped him off, struggling to stay angry with him. "Alright, get out of here."

I shook my head and forced myself to walk away. I knew that if I didn't leave right then, I'd probably let him fuck me right there in the halls. And that would most definitely not end well. Before I got too far away, though, I turned around to give Dante a look, and I tried to speak quietly, hoping I didn't come off as too desperate. That was something I'd been struggling with since the moment we started this relationship.

"You'll call me, right?" I asked.

Dante shook his head and grinned lazily at me. "Yeah, Harley. I'll call you later sometime. Now calm your tits and go shower. Your Sea Kings are probably wondering where you are."

I shrugged as casually as I could before finally leaving the other teenager behind. As I walked, I was silently praying that my insecurities wouldn't get the best of me again. Dante and I weren't an actual item--I wasn't even sure if I wanted that to be a thing--but yet, the thought of losing him kind of freaked me out. Actually, it freaked me out a lot.

I'd grown so fond of him over the last year. Part of me was still waiting for the day that I acted too clingy or panicky and he just dropped me like a sack of too-damaged potatoes. I hated thinking about that. Before tonight, Dante was the only person in the universe who had known I was gay. I trusted him more than I did most people based simply on that fact. I didn't want him to get tired of me and find someone else, because then I felt like I'd be all alone with my problems.

That was something I just wasn't ready for yet. Maybe I would never be fully prepared for it, but either way, I wouldn't mind waiting a lot longer before I had to deal with things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 576 41
Conner is your cliche highschool jock. He's good looking , is captain of the lacrosse team , and can have any girl he wants . But what they don't kno...
776K 29.3K 33
Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out. I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's br...
3K 130 12
A ballet student and a lacrosse player, not your typical pairing.
151K 4.1K 40
18-year-old Gabriel Knight knows who he is. Quarterback of the high school football team, senior, good-looking ladykiller, and just downright popular...