Am I Safe?

By onedirectionxxxx_

Kayla lives a boring life and feels like no one likes her. That is true until she meets the one and only Harr... More

Am I Safe?
Chapter 1:)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 12

54 3 0
By onedirectionxxxx_

•Harry's POV•

The rest if the day went well. We walked and talked and laughed. She was really sweet and super nice, and I could tell she was strong because she didn't seem to hung over the hate. this was good that she doesn't think much of it, but I wish the fans understood. I dropped her back at her house around 4:00. "Hey Kayla!" "Yeah?" "Before you go I just wanna say something." "Ok!" "If there is anything said to you by the fans or whoever, tell me, okay?" She paused with a confused look at the moment then answered,"Yeah, sure." She kissed my cheek then ran inside. I sighed. I hope the hate won't hurt her.

•Kayla's POV•

I acted super strong in front of Harry, an when he said he had something else to say, I was hoping it would be quick. I didn't want to start bawling in front of him! I told my mom I had fun then ran upstairs, locked the door, berried my head in my pillow, and started crying. I kept on hearing ding after ding, and when I had the courage I looked on the internet 'Harry Styles'. The first thing that came up was 'Harry's new girl'. I smiled, but I knew my life had changed forever at that moment.

•Harry's POV•

I walked into the hotel room to be faced with Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and management. Great! "You guys are here!" I said acting excited. "Yeah, and how long did you think you could keep this new girl of yours away from us?" "Uh...about that. I was going to tell you, it's just...I've been busy!" "We know! We are happy for you! We're just getting on your back." A huge smiled grew on my face. "You guys are almost as cute as Eleanor and I", Louis told me. I chuckled. "Ehem", it was Bobby, aka management.

___________________________
A.N.
-read "Boy Confusion"!
-Comment&Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
515K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
127K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...