Chapter 6

•Harry's POV•

It would be safe to say that I'm nervous. It was 6:00 and I still didn't know what to wear. I was taking her to a restaurant, but it wasn't a super fancy one that had a dress code and everything. I decided to go casual and wear a plain white shirt and skinny jeans. By the time I finished getting ready it was 6:30. Shoot! I got to go! Her house wasn't to far from the hotel, but I never liked being late. It always made me feel really awkward, and I didn't want to make a bad impression.

•Kayla's POV•

I put on my shirt and jeans and was going to go to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I slightly curled my hair so it looked wavy, and put a little eyeliner and mascara on. I absolutely hated when girls put so much makeup on that they end up looking like a five year old did it. I was never really into makeup the most I put on is mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss, and that's only on special occasions. I looked at the clock. It was 6:40, I had exactly 20 minutes to finish up. I shrugged. I'm pretty much finished. I decided to brush my teeth, so I didn't have bad breath. Boy wouldn't that have been embarrassing! I thought. Ding-Dong! That must be him! I thought. I looked at the clock again, sure enough it was 7:00, and he was right on time. I think I already love this boy.