Chapter 3

•Kayla's POV cont.•

My heart skipped a beat. No, it didn't skip a beat, it stopped completely. Harry Styles just said I was pretty. My stomach filled with butterflies! "Um, thanks. It means a lot!" "I mean it you know? I think I might actually love you." No this couldn't be real, it was impossible! "Really? I like you to! Well, I'm kind of a fan, so who doesn't, but... yeah!" He chuckled. "You're cute!" I couldn't help but blush. "Hey, I got to go,but" He scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to me"call me sometime!" He gave me a cheeky smile and walked away. I looked down at the paper. Sure enough there in his handwriting was his phone number.

•Harry's POV•

'Well I played that smoothly' I thought to myself. After leaving her, I felt really lonely and nervous. 'What if she doesn't call back?' 'What if she doesn't really like me?' I shake these thoughts out of my head. Her face clearly showed she cared for me, and I strongly believe that she will care for for me and not "Harry Styles from One Direction". All day I waited for a call, a text, and anything that came from her. Kayla the girl I met outside one of the places One Direction performed for both "Up All Night" and "Take me Home" tours. "Kayla" I said out loud. I loved the name! "Kayla and Harry." Sounded even better. "Hayla." No to much like Haylor and boy did the fans just love that! The fans oh my gosh. If me and Kayla actually became a thing, which I hope it would, the fans would send so much mean comments to her! And she already was so sensitive! I could tell by how scared she looked around all the other fans that were like twigs. "Well, I'll just have to do my best to protect her." I said in an exasperated sigh. I didn't mind protecting her it's just I wish the fans would understand. I really like her. No, I didn't like her, I loved her! She was so pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, and she was so cute! I want to get to know her a little more, just so I know what kind of personality she has. I bet it's a great one! "Karry?" hmm? maybe...