Chapter 7

•Kayla's POV cont.•

"Good evening. Are you ready to go?" he asked. "I am" I said with a smile. He took my hand and led me to the car. We got in and buckled up. I can't believe I'm in Harry Styles' car. I didn't exactly know where we were going, but I didn't think it was really fancy since he showed up in a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Good I thought I'm not over or under dressed. This should be fun. The drive was really quiet. I hope that isn't a bad thing. He pulled over at Chili's. I smiled this was my favorite restaurant!

•Harry's POV•

"What?" I asked. She had smiled as we pulled in the parking lot to Chili's. I always liked this restaurant, so I hoped that she did too. "This is one of my favorite places to eat" she answered. This is great! I haven't screwed anything up yet. "Really? I'm glad you like it. I was a little scared you wouldn't be impressed since it's not all that fancy." "Nah. I prefer simple places over fancy. I don't feel comfortable in fancy restaurants" she replied. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know, I guess I feel out of place and that people are judging me. I just feel...I don't know, awkward." " Why would you feel awkward? I mean it's not like your from space or anything. Wait, are you?" "Am I what?" "From space?" She laughed. "No." She smiled. Her smile was so pretty. I'm not blind. I knew why she felt awkward. I could tell she didn't feel pretty. Even though she doesn't feel pretty, she is. So much more then those stuck up girls who look like twigs. It's the way she acts. How she's shy, but can carry a conversation. The way she just acts like herself even though people thought she was weird. She was pretty. Beyond compare. "C'mon. Let's go." I smiled at her and turned off the car.