I Fell For A Gang Member [2]

By SimplyAmber96

This is the sequal to'I Fell For A Gang Member' I hope this one turns out as good as the first. Keep those co... More

PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Part 1)
Chapter 29 (Part 2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 22

9.5K 200 37
By SimplyAmber96

Chapter 22

Valentines Day

Tomorrow is valentines day and Marco plans on taking me out on a date. My mom is offering to baby sit the twins, thought I feel bad. Katie and Andy are going out also, so I want my parents to have a day to themselves. Ms. Ramirez and John are also going. We might end up taking the twins with us.

"Do you think Nadia could watch them?" Marco asked as we walked to the cafeteria with our friends.

"I could call her and see."

"I'll baby sit the twins." Kassia suddenly said. "Scott and I broke up so that leaves me free. I'd love to baby sit them."

"Are you sure? I don't want to inconvenience you."

"I'd gladly baby sit them."

"Okay. I'll bring them to your house after school tomorrow."

"Perfect."

The day was soon over and we went home. Katie was watching TV when we walked in the door.

"Hi Katie." I greeted.

"Hey. It's so boring without everyone here. But the twins keep my busy."

"Yeah, they do that. But I'm going to be sad seeing you leave. Only three days left."

"Unfortunately. But Andy wants me to visit more often so I might come back. Maybe right before or after school ends."

"That's great."

Marco and I began our homework. Marco complained, but did it anyway. He sighed and pushed his books away.

"Do we have to do this?"

"We have to keep our grades up. Right now you have all B's and that's saying something for you."

"You keep forcing me to do my homework."

"And that's good."

"How about you do it, and I won't."

He was about to get up, but I quickly grabbed his arm to stop him. He groaned and sat back down.

"You're staying here until your homework is finished." I told him.

"Perfect." He said sarcastically.

After we finished our homework, we went downstairs. The twins were asleep on the floor, and Andy and Katie were sitting on the couch talking.

"Why didn't you tell us they fell asleep?" I asked, putting a blanket over Jason and Bella.

"I figured they were okay."
"They are, but it's more comfortable being in a bed."

Marco and I sat on the couch next to Andy and Katie. Marco put an arm around my shoulder.

"So what are you two doing for valentines day?" Marco asked Andy and Katie.

"We're just hanging out. One last time before I leave." Katie said with a smile. "What about you?"

"Dinner and then whatever she wants to do."

"Awww." I said, giving him a light kiss.

The front door opened and Ms. Ramirez walked into the door. She hung up her coat and quickly came over to us.

"Marco, Andy, can I talk to you for a minute? It's very important."

"Okay." They both said.

They got up and they walked into the dining room. I looked at Katie and she shrugged.

"I hope it's nothing bad." I said.

"Me too."

Marco and Andy came back, their faces not giving us any information of what they just discussed. They sat back down in their original seats. Marco put his arm around me like he had before.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"My abuela is sick and my mom wants us to go see her. Thing is, we can't really afford it."

"What do you mean? Where does she live?"

"Puerto Rico."

"Wow. Uh, when does she plan on going?"

"She's thinking maybe next month."

"Okay. How long will you be gone for?"

"Maybe two or three weeks. It depends."

Valentines Day!!

It came time for us to get ready for our date. I showered and dressed in faded jeans, and a purple t-shirt. I slipped on a blue Hollister sweatshirt. I put on my lo pro vans and went downstairs to get the twins ready to go over Kassia's. I slipped on their coats and gloves. I packed their baby bag, by then Marco was ready to go.

I buckled the twins into their car seats and we headed to Kassia's. She was standing in the door waiting for us. I got out and waved to her. She came out and gave me a hug.

"Thank you so much for baby sitting." I said.

"My pleasure. Is their anything I need to know?"

"They only need to eat one more time tonight. I put jars of food, formula, and a bag of cheerios. You can give them any of those. They're going to be really hard to get to sleep since they're in a new place, but give them a bottle and they should be out like a light. Don't let them get into anything, and if you need anything call us."

"Okay."

I handed her the twins and she waved to us once more before going inside. Marco continued driving.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"First, we're going ice skating."

"I love ice skating!"

"I know, that's why we're going."

Marco parked in the parking lot and we headed inside the ice skating rink. It wasn't that crowded and the ice looked renewed. We walked over to the desk and we got our shoes.

"I didn't know you can ice skate." I said.

"Of course. Where else would I take a girl I was dating in the winter time?" I gasped and gave him a small shove. "I'm just kidding. I actually used to come here when I was younger. My parents always brought me."

"That's nice."

We got on the ice and Marco held my hand. The last time I was here was with my friends. That was back when Justin and I were sort of dating. It's my first time here with Marco. That was before I knew what Justin had planned for Marco. Before, he became my ex-friend.

"What are you thinking about?" Marco asked me, breaking my thoughts.

"Nothing important. What's after this?"

"We just got here." He chuckled.

"I know, I'm just wondering."
"We have dinner reservations at the May Flower Hotel. I even rented a room."

"Ooh, sounds like fun." I giggled and he kissed the top of my head.

Andy's P.O.V*

I walked through the mall with Katie by my side. I hate that she's leaving in two days. It feels as though she just got here. Maybe I can start our relationship back up. She come visit whenever she wants, so it could be an easy long distance relationship.

"Uh, Katie... I was wondering if you'd like to..."

"Of course. I was only waiting for you to ask." She smiled. I don't know how she knows the things she does, but I'm glad she does. It makes things easier. I gave her a hug.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked her.

"Oodles and oodles." I laughed lightly.

I met my lips with hers. It's been too long since we've been this close. I was an idiot thinking we couldn't do long distance. I'll never make that mistake again. Katie gripped onto my shirt and I tangled my hands in her hair. We finally separated and I took her hand in mine.

"First PDA in 6 months. Let it be the last. You know I don't like it." Katie said.

"Yeah, well we'll show PDA until you leave in two days." I said, picking her up. She wrapped her legs around me and laughed. "Want me to carry you around like this?" I joked.

"Actually, I'd rather ride on your back."

"I was joking, but okay."

I put her down and she walked around and climbed on my back. She kissed me on the cheek and rest her head on my shoulder.

"Now, March my minion." She playfully ordered.

"Yes your majesty." I replied. We have to be the weirdest couple ever.

Marco's P.O.V*

After ice skating, I drove us to the hotel. So far Bailey seems to be having fun which makes me have fun. Seeing her smile is what makes me happy.

"This is great. We don't get any alone time together anymore. We're always so busy." Bailey said with a sigh.

"Well maybe we can take a day to ourselves once a week."

"Like a date night?"

"Sure, a date night."

I drove us to the hotel. I parked the car and held Bailey's hand as we walked into the hotel. I walked up to the desk and gave the man there my name.

"Table for two? Follow me." We followed the man and he led us to a table at the back of the restaurant. He placed the menus on the table and we sat down. "Someone will be here soon to take your order."

The man left, leaving us alone. Bailey looked through the menu for what she wanted. I wasn't looking through the menu, instead I was looking at her. She looked at me and smiled.

"What?"

"I am so lucky to have you."

"And why is that."

"Because you're so amazing. You love me for me, and you see the light in everyone. You love life and people. You brighten my day. You're my... everything."

Her cheeks began to turn red. She put down her menu and rest her cheek on her hand.

"I'm lucky to have you too. You're always there to protect me and stand up for me. You love me in every way possible, and only care about what I think. You're my forever."

Spencer's P.O.V*

Hannah hugged the giant teddy bear I got her. I held her hand as we walked through the Valentines Fest.

"It's so fluffy!" She squealed.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Can we get cotton candy?"

"Sure." We walked over to the nearby cotton candy machine. "Two please." I said to the man." He swirled the two cotton candies and I paid him.

"Thanks you." Hannah said.

"No problem."

"So what's next?"

I saw the ride in front of me and it read, "Tunnel of Love". I grabbed Hannah's hand and pulled her into line.

"What's this?" She asked me, startled.

"It's the Tunnel of Love."

"So you're saying you love me?"

"No, of course not." Why do girls always want us to say 'I Love You' first? Why can't they ever say it?

It was our turn in line and we got in our boat. We quickly began to move into a dark tunnel, that then lit up with hearts of different sizes and colors. Cupid dangled from the ceiling with his bow and arrow. We then came to another part with giant swans who's necks made a heart.

"This is so cool." Hannah said. She leaned her head on my shoulder. "This is nice."

"I'm glad you approve."

Maybe I should tell Hannah that I love her first. I do love her, and I have for a long time. But I've felt she doesn't feel as strongly for me. But she's really sweet and it's obvious she cares about me just as much.

"Hannah." I said.

"Yes?" I gave her a light kiss. She seemed shocked, which is understandable since we've only kissed about two times.

"I wanted to say that I love you with all my heart, and I will always love you."

She gave a huge smile." I love you too Spence." I smiled and kissed her again.

Bailey's P.O.V*

Dinner was nice. We got to talk about our future and how things are now. Today was all about us and our relationship. It's sad that we don't get time like this like we used to.

"Are you ready to go up to the room?" Marco asked me after we'd paid for our meal.

"Yeah."

We got up and went to the front desk. The gave us a sincere smile as we approached.

"Welcome to the May Flower Hotel. How may I help you?" A woman greeted.
"I booked room."

"Alright, your last name please."

"Millet." The woman typed into the computer and then she looked up at us.

"Alright, here are your keys. Your room is 306. Have a nice night and enjoy."

We hopped into the elevator and hit the three. It went up and we waited. The doors soon opened and we stepped out. Marco held my hand as we looked for our room. I can't believe he booked a room just so we can be alone. He's being so sweet today. We missed the last valentines day since we were broken up then.

We finally found our room and Marco opened the door. It was slightly bigger than one of the normal hotel rooms, and I knew it cost more.

"This is nice." I said.

"Yeah it is. But do you know what else it nice?" I knew he was talking about me by the look on his face.

"No what?" I played along.

"You are."
He backed me up against the wall and met his lips with mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He walked us over to the bed and laid me down.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you too." He replied. He slipped his shirt over his head and I felt his abs, a tingly feeling going through my body. Our lips locked again and Marco hovered over me. It's been so long since we've been together like this. Our lives have been so busy, that we can never be this close. This feels so nice and I wish we could do it more often. Marco slipped off my pants and his, after came my shirt.

"Let's not wait this long again." He muttered.

"I agree." I lips met again and they were going to stay this way for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, what did you think? I personally thought this chapter was cute. Sorry for mistakes. It's almost 12 am so I'm in a rush.

Picture is of the mentioned couples ->

Please comment, vote, and/or fan. Thanks!! ;-D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 41.1K 58
Sneak peek⬇️ "He looked damn hot right now. His greenish hazel eyes, staring into my eyes... his messy hair falling forward as he leaned over me... h...
465K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
21.2K 662 36
Hello.. this is another story on Zaroon and kashaf.. I will be updating it every day.. so cheer up readers.. this story had been written by me on ano...
311K 8.2K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.