Shirtless ~ Klaine

By itskurtcoblaine

"I closed my eyes and felt the world shoot behind me. It was the greatest feeling in the universe. I wanted i... More

Shirtless
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
Author's Note
+

CHAPTER 5

1.9K 63 94
By itskurtcoblaine

I tried to remember the path to the karaoke bar, and ended up only making one wrong turn. I looked around the parking lot to see if there were any motorcycles... clear. I parked the car and brought my laptop inside. The DJ recognized me and I walked over to him. 

I opened my laptop to show him the sheet music for a song, and he told me they didn't have that in their selection. 

"Can you play the piano?" He asked. 

I shook my head. 

"We can get one of our guys to play that. Hey! Hey Brad! Would you play a song for this kid?"

A man in his 50s with messy hair and glasses came over. I handed him my laptop and he looked over the notes. "Yup." He said and set up at the piano on-stage. 

The DJ looked at me and said, "He doesn't talk much. He's just always kind of around."

I nodded and walked up on stage. I left the mic in it's stand and looked out at the crowd. "Um, hey. I'm Kurt. I was here a couple days ago. And, um. This is for my teenage dream."

Brad started playing the chords of a stripped-down, slowed-down version of the Katy Perry song. I swallowed and began to sing my version. 

About halfway through the song I started to cry again, but I pushed through and finished the song without having a total meltdown. The audience wasn't really sure how to react, and I wiped my eyes as I took my laptop from Brad and found an empty seat. I tried to keep the tears out as I watched a few more upbeat performances. All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and Blaine was standing there. I turned back around. I didn't want to see him. 

"Kurt. Can- can we go outside for a second?" 

I crossed my arms and glued my eyes to the stage. 

"Kurt, come on. Give me 30 seconds and then I'll leave you alone."

I gave in a followed Blaine to the back parking lot of the bar. I didn't know they had a back lot, but Blaine's motorcycle was parked there. 

"Kurt, that was a really good performance. And it made me really think about what I did. It wasn't cool, okay? I know that. I knew it from the second Gabe grabbed me and attached himself to me. This thing that we have, I've never had this with anyone else. And I guess, I just needed a break so let lose. I'm really, truly sorry. I know you must be broken inside."

I looked up at him, and I could see in his eyes that he really meant what he said. He looked up at me like a dog trying to be adopted. He really cared about me. It was then I realized that he didn't just want me naked, he wanted to strip down my emotions. 

I felt a tear drip down my cheek as I bit my lip. I nodded and let him hug me, hold me. 

"I love you," he said. 

I lifted my head from his shoulder. "I love you, too." 

We swayed in the wind, taking turns sobbing into each other until I saw the broken clock telling the time. It was 11:21. 

"Blaine, I have to get home before 12:00. Do you wanna watch a few more people sing?"

Blaine shook his head and took my hand. "Can I come to your house? To like, eat with you or something?"

I nodded and started walking around to the main parking lot. "You know where to go?"

"I'll follow you." Blaine said and put his helmet on. 

I walked to my car and started jumping up and down like a little girl. I started the car and drove past the back lot. I saw Blaine following me in the rear-view mirror and drove to my house. 

~~~~~~~~~~

I parked the car in the garage and met up with Blaine. "Okay, so my dad doesn't really get you and I really need him to like you so please - no cursing, no weird slang stuff, and well, just be the you that I fell in love with."

Blaine nodded and kissed me. "Thank you so much for understanding. It really means a lot and-"

"Let's just, forget about it," I said, cutting him off. 

I opened the door and dad was inside chopping vegetables. "Dad, you remember Blaine. He's going to eat lunch with us."

Dad looked at me, looked at Blaine, and nodded. "Welcome, Blaine! What can I get you? I'm just making a salad for Kurt and I but there's also some stuff in the fridge."

I pulled out a chair for Blaine and we sat down.

"Just some salad would be great. Thanks."

Dad tossed the salad and split it into three bowls. He sat down with a confused look on his face. I guess he thought that I was over Blaine. Dad knew that he cheated on me. I knew he knew. 

"So, I never knew Kurt was a singer!"

Dad looked at me, "neither did I!"

I laughed and took a bite of food. "Neither did I!"

Blaine tucked his hair behind his hears and gave me a romantic look. He ate some salad and swallowed. "Wow, Mr. Hummel, this is great! What dressing did you use?"

"Funny you ask! It's actually homemade. It's called... what was it called? Oh, creamy Greek," dad said, admiring his salad. Dad couldn't cook a lot of things, but he loved to top them with the coolest concoctions. "So, are you two, dating?" Dad asked. 

I almost spit out my food, "dad!"

Blaine shook his head, "we're not sure yet. But, if things continue how they are, I'd say we're on that track." Blaine took my hand and smiled at my dad. 

We talked about school and singing and even had a peaceful conversation about Blaine's lip piercing. I smiled through the whole meal. 

When we finished eating I took Blaine up to my room. I flopped down on the bed and he flopped net to me. 

"That went pretty well!" He said. 

"Yes. Yes it did," I agreed. 

"Um, Kurt. It's okay if you did, but, did you tell your dad about last night?"

I shook my head. "I mean I didn't tell him, but he had a pretty good understanding based off the fact that I was sobbing."

Blaine took a deep breath and nodded. "We're going to make this work. I know it." He said.

I turned over and faced him, our bodies inches away. He scooted closer to me and kissed me. He wrapped his arm around my back, then slid it under my shirt. I pulled away from him and moved his arm. "Blaine, I-"

"Are you? Have you..."

"No," I said, afraid that he was going to dump me here and now. But instead, he took off his shoes and got back in bed. I took off my shoes and sighed. "But I'm not afraid. If you're ready, I'm willing."

Blaine nodded again and rolled on his side to face me. He put his hand on my cheek and went in for another kiss. I pulled him over top of me and pulled off his shirt. Just like I had expected, he had an amazing set of abs. I wasn't fit like him, and immediately regretted my decision. Blaine pulled the end of my shirt up but I pushed his hand down. 

"I'm sorry. I just want to make sure it's right. I'm not... as comfortable with my appearance as you seem to be."

"Kurt. You can trust me. You're safe here. With me."

I nodded. I was going to do this. I let Blaine lift my shirt over my head. I was exposed. I have to trust that he wasn't just going to do this with me and then leave. I have to believe we were different. 

Blaine stood up and walked over to the door. He turned the lights off. "There. Now you don't have to worry about anything visual. Let's just let lose, and if you get uncomfortable, just tell me."

He crawled back into my bed and planted a kiss on my cheek. "And since it's dark already, I don't think you'll be needing these." He took my glasses off and set them on a nightstand. Everything after that seemed like a dream. He didn't go rough or dirty like he does with the other boys. He respected me, but still gave me everything. 

When we were done he left the lights off. He held me for a while, nothing separating us. He just held me. 

I put my clothes back on and he did the same. I kissed him on the cheek. "Blaine? Tomorrow at school? What are we?"

He took my hand and whispered in my ear, "We're boyfriends." 

I smiled and turned the lights on. I couldn't believe it. I was dating Blaine Anderson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 34.7K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
818K 37.9K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...