Niall Horan's Love Story {UNE...

By MissHoranette

[Note: This version is still up for reading, but its utter crap, and I am rewriting a whole new book which wi... More

Niall Horan's Love Story
Chapter Two: Settling In.
Chapter Three: I'm Talking To...Pixie Lott?
Chapter Four: I Never Wanna See You Again.
Chapter Five: I Can't Be Missing You.
Chapter Six: The Concert And Uninvited Guests.
Chapter Seven: Beautiful People Like You.
Chapter Eight: A Good Shouting Match.
Chapter Nine: Harry's Comfort.
Chapter Ten: Oh Yeah, It's Only Simon Cowell!!!
Chapter Ten: The Tour - Part One.
Chapter Twelve: When Jealousy Takes Over.
Chapter Thirteen: Jealousy From Another Perspective.
Chapter Fourteen: Sadness Hits The Happy Couple.
Chapter Fifteen: When You're Down, Look For Louis!
Chapter Sixteen: All I Wanted Was A Hollister Hoodie!
Chapter Seventeen: Birthday Surprises!
Chapter Eighteen: The Second Surprise.
Chapter Nineteen: We're Meeting...Who?!
Chapter Twenty: The Premiere - Part One.
Chapter Twenty One: The Premiere - Part Two.
Chapter Twenty Two: Going, Going...Gone.
Chapter Twenty Three - FanGirling and Christmas Shopping.
Chapter Twenty Four: You Gave Me a Heart Attack and You Say Hey?!
Chapter Twenty Five: Everybody Hurts.
Chapter Twenty Six: Ain't This Great?
Epilogue.
Thank You.

Chapter Eleven: The Tour - Part Two.

15.5K 61 13
By MissHoranette

EDITS ARE BEING DONE! Excuse any weirdness :)

Lana

xox

Chapter Eleven: The Tour - Part Two.

|~Emily's POV~|

"Don't ever leave me again you prick," I smiled, and rested my lips against his....

"Emily, stop," Niall interjected. Oh fuck, what had I done? Did he not want me back after all that?

"Fine, I'll just go away," I said, hurt.

"No, Mischief, you plonker, come back!" he chuckled.

"What?"

"I- I - I just wanted to let you know, um, I don't really want to see you-"

"Completely cut up? In tears? Broken-hearted?" Louis shouted helpfully from next door. What a moment ruiner.

"Uh, yeah, those would qualify," Niall blushed. "I, I mean you'll never trust me again."

"How goddamn cheesy!" Liam snorted from another room. Fuck, could you get no privacy?

"Niall, please.." I begged.

"I don't really want a relationship with no trust," Niall mumbled.

"Still so cheesy!" called Liam. Prick.

"Do you value your balls?" I yelled back. Liam yelped.

"Niall...." I began again.

"No, Emily, I don't want to hurt my best mate, however much I want to go out with her." he stood up and left the room, my heart throbbing.

"NIALL HORAN, CAN'T YOU SEE I LOVE YOU??!!" I screamed, mostly to myself. I could almost hear a jaw drop, and the blonde head came rushing back.

"You what?"

"I FREAKING LOVE YOU! I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE I BROKE UP WITH HARRY! IVE ALWAYS LOVED MY BEST FRIEND ON THE ENTIRE DAMN PLANET!! GET A CLUE!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Right into his face, most probably breaking his eardrums.

"You...you have?"

"YES! YES, HAVEN'T I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?"

"I- I -"

"Guys, what in hell are you doing? Courtney's screaming bloody murder, you need to get onstage!" Zayn complained.

"Oh shit, what song is next?"

"Na Na Na."

I slipped on a short black dress with a silver trim and black stillettos.

"We've got a bit of love hate,

You take me to the edge and then you hit the breaks..."

Story of my flipping life.

"Emilyy!" Niall chimed when the concert ended. I turned left and headed over to the bathroom.

"Emilyy!" Niall pleaded, I snapped the door of my room shut.

"Emilyyyyy!" Niall groaned, and I slid a note out under the crack of the door.

Dear Niall,

Get your fucking ass away from my door before I kick it into hell.

Sincerely, E.D

"Emilyy!"

"Shut up."

"EMILY I LOVE YOU TOO, OKAY? I'LL GO NOW!" Niall yelled, and I opened the door.

"Okay," I said.

"Seriousiy? I spend hours trying to claim my love for you and all you say is 'okay'?" Niall said incredulously.

"Nah, I love you too, babe," I smiled, and grabbed his head, bringing my lips to his.

"Still cheesy!" Liam complained.

Meanwhile, Harry was no where to be seen....

___

Wow, I just read this over and it's horrifically short! Don't worry, they get longer. *shakes head* My writing skills back then....

Lana

xoxoxo

MissHoranette

Bye bunnies! I have no idea why I said that :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.1K 29
Nadia is just your normal teenage girl, struggling to get over her first -- and so far, only -- crush. Except her "first crush" is Harry Styles. Flas...
39.5K 478 45
EDITING! ! Ordinary Ever Chase has to spend her summer break working due to her parents divorce. Her best friend Kate is madly in love with the band...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
22.8K 309 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...