Shirtless ~ Klaine

By itskurtcoblaine

"I closed my eyes and felt the world shoot behind me. It was the greatest feeling in the universe. I wanted i... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
Author's Note
+

Shirtless

2.6K 56 3
By itskurtcoblaine

"I closed my eyes and felt the world shoot behind me. It was the greatest feeling in the universe. I wanted it to stay like that forever. Blaine's curls inches away, my hands wrapped tight around his waist, nothing else mattering."

- - - - - - - - - - -

praise for "shirtless"

"I loved this story! ...such a talented writer!!❤"

-its_emilyanne

"I totally recommend this fanfic to other klainers💕"

-MikeFuzzy231

"That story was so amazing... [Shirtless] captured the essence of other stories and I totally vote for you because you really rock! :-)"

-Crisscolfer101

A/N:
Go check these lovlies out becuase they are amazing people with amazing work! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 633 7
"Seriously, Fat-ass! Do you ever fucking stop? If you don't wanna get your ass whooped by Craig, I recommend you shut the fuck up, and sit the fuck d...
20.5K 493 15
Niall was happy. Key word, was. Now niall is fine, at least that's what he told the others. However a certain band member might be able to see past t...
587K 30.1K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
260K 3.9K 47
in which the wrong number gets added to a groupchat & everything changes for aria reynolds. - - [READ HORIZONTALLY] - - [COMPLETED] - #1 in wdwstory...