True Love (Sequel to A Love S...

By rauralove_4227

Sequel to A Love Story It's been 5 years since a pregnant Laura left LA for New York, after she found Ross ch... More

Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 (Mature)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Mature)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
AN
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
⊱ ♡ ⊰ Questions ⊱ ♡ ⊰
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122 (Mature)
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128 (Part 1)
Chapter 128 (Part 2)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Ending part 1
Ending part 2
Epilouge
ANOUCEMENT!
I'M BACK!!

Chapter 98

2.9K 60 16
By rauralove_4227

Laura's POV

Ross is going to start painting Ryder's bedroom. When he goes and buys the paint and the things he needs to paint, I'm going to take Ryder with me and pick up the family's gift for the announcement.

Ross is leaving in a little bit, it's almost afternoon. Ryder and I are ready and I might just leave earlier since Ross is probably going to be fast.

Laura: Ross, Ryder and I are going to go somewhere (he comes to the living room)

Ross: where are you going?

Laura: I'm just going to pick up a few things for the new store.

Ross: alright, do you want me to drop you off? (I pick up Ryder)

Laura: no it's fine. I have to go to a few stores, I won't take long though. I'll probably be back before you.

Ross: ok

Laura: bye, I love you (I peck his lips)

Ross: I love you too, bye buddy, I love you

Ryder: bye daddy, I love you too

I leave the house and buckle Ryder in his car seat. I go to the driver's seat and start the car. I drive off to the first store. That's where I'm getting Stormie and Mark, Rydel, and Vanessa's gift. Then after I have to go to a different store to pick up Ross and the guys' gifts.

Ryder: mommy where are we going?

Laura: we're going to get something for daddy, your aunts, uncles, grandma, and grandpa.

Ryder: what are getting them?

Laura: it'll be surprise.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I picked up all the gifts for everyone. They were in a huge shopping bag. I pull up to the house and Ross's car wasn't there. He was still out. I unbuckle Ryder from his car seat and we go in the house.

I take the big shopping bag in our room, but I take out Ross's gift. We go back downstairs to the living room and wait for Ross to come home.

Laura: Ryder, when daddy comes in the living room, I want you to give this to him ok? (I give Ryder the gift)

Ryder: ok mommy. What's in it? (He looks at the box)

Laura: you'll see when daddy comes back ok? (He nods)

The door opens and Ross's voice filled the house.

Ross: I'm home!

Laura: Ross, can you come to the living room please?

Ross's POV

I pull up to the house, I see Laura and Ryder were back. I take the things I bought from the hardware store and unlock the door. Once I close the door, I tell them I'm home.

Ross: I'm home!

Laura: Ross, can you come to the living room please?

I walk to the living room and set the things down on the floor.

Ross: what's up?

Laura: sit, Ryder and I want to give you something. (I take a seat next to Laura)

Ryder: here daddy, it's from mommy (he hands me the box and sits next to me)

Ross: what's this?

Laura: just open it (she smiles at me)

I open the box and I lifted the tissue paper and saw a letter. I started reading it and once I was done, there was a baby outfit.

I look at Laura and see her smiling. I can't believe it! I'm going to be a dad again! I'm so happy!

Ross: are you really pregnant?

Laura: yes. I'm pregnant again. (She smiles. I smiled and give her a kiss and hugged her afterwards)

Ross: I love you.

Laura: I love you too

Ryder: daddy, what's in the box? (I show him the box and he takes out the baby outfit)

Ryder: this can't fit me (Laura and I laugh)

Ross: it isn't for you buddy

Ryder: who's is it?

Ross: it's for the baby?

Ryder: we don't have baby

Ross: well Ryder, mommy is having a baby. (I smile looking at Laura)

Ryder: I'm going to have a brother?!

Laura: or a sister. (I smile)

Ryder: really?! (We nod)

Ryder: yes! (He jumps up and down on the couch)

Ross: ok Ryder, be careful.

Ryder: why?

Ross: We have to be careful around mommy now because she has a baby in her tummy.

Ryder: did mommy eat the baby? (We laugh)

Laura: no buddy, the baby is just in here until it's ready to come out and meet you.

Ryder: was I in there before? (Laura giggles and kisses Ryder's cheek)

Laura: yes, you were in here too.

Ryder: what about daddy?

Laura: yes

Ryder: he was in your tummy too? (We laugh)

Ross: no buddy, I was in grandma's tummy not in mommy's

Ryder: oh, when can I meet my new sister or brother?

Ross: not for a while, buddy.

Ryder: awe, why?

Laura: when the baby is ready, you'll see him or her ok?

Ross: yeah, you can see pictures of the new baby soon.

Ryder: ok

I turn to Laura and see her rubbing her stomach and looking at it. I put my fingers under her chin and gently lift her head to look at me. I give her a kiss and she smiles between it, so do I. We pull away, I peck her lips then kissed her cheek.

Ross: I love you so much

Laura: I love you too, Rossy (she pecks my lips)

Laura: I love you Ryder

Ryder: I love you mommy. I love you daddy

Ross: I love you too, baby boy (he goes sits next to Laura)

Ryder: oh, and I love you too new baby. (He puts a hand on top of Laura's that was holding her stomach)

Laura: awe. (She was looking at Ryder smiling)

I took my phone out and took a picture of them. I made it my new lock screen and smiled.

Laura: what are you smiling at? (I show her my phone and she smiles)

Ross: when are we going to tell the family?

Laura: tomorrow. How about we have them over for dinner. I have gifts for all them.

Ross: like mine?

Laura: yes, like yours.

Ross: ok.

The whole day, we just had a family day and we celebrated Laura having a new baby. I can't believe Laura and I will have a new baby again. I can't wait. This made my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 137 80
Brooke and Ross have been Best friends since they were little kids. But when Ross moves to LA to live his dream, they drift apart. Now, 5 years later...
45.2K 1K 75
This story is about Laura who is a 18 year old girl who just moved to L.A. What happens when she meets someone that changes her life forever? Will sh...
1M 19.8K 73
.. c; after Ross saves Laura, they fall in love, but with people getting between them and problems going on.. Will they ever have a happy ending?
35.4K 1.7K 23
"You love me right?" She asked him. He smiled. "Who wouldn't?" He asked kissing her hand. She smiled pulling him in for a kiss. "Promise to not forge...