Welcome To My Hectic life...

By SSBMA1994

Sakinah- Muslim, random, weird, kind, misfortunate~ Mirza- Jerk, playboy, mean, boy band and let me stress ev... More

Welcome To My Hectic life...
Chapter One..... Allah hates me?
Chapter Two.....First day of school
Chapter Three.....Made friends and enemies
Chapter Four.....Made fun of
Chapter Five.....Heated fight
Chapter Six.....Ghosts?
Chapter Seven.....The new guy
Chapter Eight...Co-relation between nightmare and reality
Chapter Nine.....Carefree
Chapter Ten (Part One).....Broken Promise
Chapter Ten (Part Two).....Broken Promise
Chapter Eleven..... Arts of betrayal (Part One)
Chapter Eleven.....Arts of betrayal (Part Three)
Chapter Twelve.....Last day
Chapter Thirteen.....Peer pressure
Chapter Fourteen.....School gone wild (Part One)
Chapter Fourteen.....School gone wild (Part Two)
Chapter Fifteen...Secret out in the open
Chapter Sixteen.....You humiliated me now you humiliate yourself
Chapter Seventeen.....The Psycho, The Kick-Ass Charmer And The Gothic (Part One)

Chapter Eleven.....Arts of betrayal (part two)

745 25 7
By SSBMA1994

Sorry this came in a little late =S Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading it! ^.^

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven.....Arts of betrayal (part two)

(Sakinah's P.O.V)

"Sakinah! What's been up with you lately? You've been going like this for two weeks already for god sake!" It was the end of class and both my friends eyed me worriedly as they pack their bags like everyone else.

"Yeah, it's like you are pushing everyone away. You know you can trust us, we are your friends! Let us be of some use to you even if it's just a listening ear!" Layla add up to Raudhah's point. Both of them looked at me wearily. It was obvious from their looks that they felt hopeless as a friend and the guilt was killing me inside for keeping it away from them even when they are my closest friends.

"Sorry." I could only stare at the floor, ashamed of myself. I knew if I look at their eyes- which is was so deadpan serious- I might actually lose it. People might accuse me of being 'over dramatic' but what could they expect? They don't walk on my shoes and saw what I saw. It's still surreal to me, even now. The memory from two weeks ago was still hunting my thoughts like crazy. First, there was Hassan and his unexpected change of character. The way he went violent. Than that inexplicable ghost which I'm still doubting myself until now. A thousand questions still running in my brain regarding that. Like for instance a ghost? A freaking ghost?! Here in real life?

Suddenly, I recalled the mysterious voices in my head the very morning before all those happened:

"Beware of today!"

"Watch your step, Sakinah!"

"An unexpecting enemy is coming your way!"

"You won't stand a chance!"

Could that be it? Could it have foretold my future? At first I thought and misinterpreted it as the unfortunate encounter I had with snoopy. I thought that was what it meant by 'unexpecting enemy' but I guess it was way bigger unexpected than that. Like I hadn't expected the ghost to appear one bit.

"Umm, Sakinah?"

But what was that voice? Was it..The ghost who's messing with my brains? Or was it just my conscience? It was hard to explain because it was a little different than just any conscience I had in the past. The words were like written in bold capital letters with huge exclamation marks that was hurting my brain, replaying again and again giving me a painful headache.

"Sakinah? Hello!!"

That ghost. What could she have wanted from me? She was hard enough and terrifying as a nightmare, now she literally is coming for me? What now? And Hassan. Could the ghost and Hassan be any way related? Does Hassan know of this? He is a weird reserved guy, but is he? And in my nightmare, I remembered the ghost telling me to 'stay away from him'. Could 'him' possibly be referring to Hassan.

Just then another faint memory ran on my head of another voice, but from the night before it happened, just before I was going to bed:

"Not just yet, Sakinah. Our fight has not even started. And guess what? Tomorrow marks the beginning!"

"I hope you're just as excited as I am."

"Sakinah!! God dammit, it's like she's in her own world already. Scratch that, A WHOLE NOTHER UNIVERSE! God if only we could get through her!"

"Raudhah, do you have any idea what could have triggered her to suddenly become like this?"

There was a moment of silence as they both thought hard on any possible clue.

The sound of a fingers snap. "Hassan."

That immediately caught me out of my reverie. Wait, did she actually know?

"Hassan?! Impossible! What makes you think that?" Layla seemed outraged by the accusation. I was also curious and had to hold myself back from day dreaming again, which happens a lot to me lately.

"I don't know. Just maybe. I mean, remember the first day Hassan was just a new student for this class and was introducing himself in front of everyone? He hypnotised me."

There was a moment of silence. We were actually already heading out of class and were about halfway from going out the school gates before we stopped dead on our tracks. Suddenly Layla erupted into huge uncontrollable laughter, red face tears and all. "Raudhah, hold down just a little there," more laughter, "I know Hassan is irresistibly hot, but we are discussing about something serious here! Besides, I think Hassan is already taken. His affection seems to be only for Sakinah."

Layla was choking from her laughter, coughing to get it together and calm herself down. I was calmly taking it all in, though I'm a little confused by what she said. "No wait, I'm serious! Remember how he strangely wanted to sit beside Sakinah for some unknown reason? Well, I WAS sitting beside Sakinah and he told me to change seats. I refused. But then he- okay I know this is going to sound crazy- but he hypnotised me with his breath taking beautiful grey eyes and something happened and my legs just moved on its own and sit elsewhere!" Raudhah seemed really flushed.

"Oh Raudhah! And to think sometimes I thought that your 'out going-ness' was getting annoying, you really made it up with your awesome sense of humour!" Layla pinched Raudhah's flushed cheeks teasingly and Raudhah seemed to flush into a deeper red and go on defensive mode.

*Cough cough* "I would like to borrow Sakinah for now, if you don't mind."

My eyes widen when I felt my shoulders embraced by an unknown arm from behind us which dragged me away from my friends. I turned around frantically to see who it was and when I did I felt my voice stuck in my throat and my heart almost felt like it stopped beating for a second from the shock.

"Oh look, speak of the devil and there he is! Yeah sure, you go ahead Hassan, have fun! Borrow her for as long as you want. Beware though, looks like there is someone else who is captivated by you..*cough cough*"

Dup dup. Dup dup. My heart was beating insanely again by his touch. I was again scared for my own safety. Who knows what will happen to me after this. Will I be lucky enough to even live another day?

Meanwhile Layla and Raudhah seemed to be having their own little quarrel going on. "LAYLA!!! WILL YOU STOP IT ALREADY?! It's not what it seems, I swear about what I said! You don't believe me don't you? ...ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME RIGHT NOW?"

"Aww...You look so cute when you are embarrassed. Common, come-on! Let's go search for you a cute boyfriend of your own." Layla dragged Raudhah's arm away and spoke to her like she was her child.

That seemed to really infuriate Raudhah and her anger. "Will you STOP that! Tease me once more and I sure as hell kill you!" They were already a good distance away from us. My heart was growing more anxious as their steps went further away from me. A part of me didn't want my friends to leave me alone with Hassan. Another part of me reminded me that it was for the best that they didn't know, for their own safety.

Hassan seemed oblivious that Layla and Raudhah was actually talking about him all the while. He just walked ahead, dragging me along with him as he waved his hands in the air so that they could see him from behind, "Well bye then. And, um, good luck with finding your mate Raudhah, wish you all the best."

Layla and Raudhah's bickering was slowly fading into thin air as the distance between us grew further. Hassan seemed uninterested to find out what it was about anyway. It's so scary how his expression changes from time to time. One moment, he's kind to everyone. The next, the dark side of him unveiled! The same reason why he has been bullying me for two weeks and intimidating me but never once caught! He's actually very good at hiding it. Very good. He'll just look away and face them with his fake forced smile and kind ways again. It really freaked me out.

Dup dup. Dup dup.

My body stiffened with every step alongside him, walking away to god knows where. His arms are no longer resting on my shoulder as if he already knew I was going to walk beside him and just go along with him. Do I have a choice really? A sweat broke down from my forehead and I was hiding my shivering hands; not wanting to show him any fear. I wanted to run away, but the last time I tried, it didn't end up well in fact worse. I don't want to push my luck.

What I am most scared about?

That other side of him. Way hidden inside him and unexpected. The one that unleash the devil ghost. The ghost - who I contemplated, might be a Jin like my mother once told me about- who really wanted me dead and have tried several times but somehow my luck had saved me on the last minute.

Will I be that lucky this time? I prayed to Allah to protect me once again.

***

"Some weird friends you got there." Hassan voiced after our long awkward silence walking along the narrow pathway which I only followed obediently. I resist myself from snorting and just kept quiet. Weird? Did he even look at himself? Maybe then he should reconsider what weird is.

Silence.

"I mean, this 'angelic kind' act is really KILLING me for god sake! It's draining my every energy and so F****** exhausting!" I was taken aback by him swearing and grew uncomfortable; I never swear. There it is, his dark side. I'm just counting down the minutes before it grew further down to the ghost. I really, really prayed she stayed in there and never meet me again.

"You know, so far I've only been able to really be myself around you without worry. Well, now that you already know me so well, so like what the hell right?" He chose to step above rock to rock than above the ground like a normal person, jumping gracefully without slipping as he spread out his arms in the air to balanced himself- he did it like an expert. I sighed. He looked pretty chilled for someone who potentially might kill someone else; me. All the while, he kept a close watch on me.

"Well, I guess not everything. There is a little something else about me you don't know about me..." He shrugged as if it wasn't that big of a deal.

Dup dup. Dup dup. could it be?

"What is it?" I pressed.

He chuckled. "A little impatient here are we? It's a secret. My little dirty secret," he chuckled lightly again. "It's very dark. No one knows of it. I shouldn't tell anyone to begin with."

"What?!" My voice deadpanned, tired of his games. I didn't dare to shout, but it isn't exactly soft either the way I said it.

He looked at me briefly and stopped on his tracks momentarily as he look into my eyes. I didn't dare look back in fear it wasn't grey and had turned black. It didn't, I resumed breathing again. "None of your business. No one knows and I plan on sticking that way. It's better, ya know? Everyone just suck at keeping secrets. All they could care about was themselves and their own selfish satisfaction." He continued walking but eyed me at his last sentence. I looked down immediately as I sense who he was talking about and guilt immediately flooded me. I'm partly at fault which was what got me here in the first place.

He smirked. He closed his eyes, stretched his arms wide above the air as he exhale a very deep breath and then let it go. "What a beautiful world! *Chuckle* Bull. What losers who think that. You think that too right," he looked at me again for conformation, " you'll stick by my side no matter what?"

What was I supposed to say? The truth or suck it up and just lie for my own life's sake? In the end, I chose to just remain quiet.

"Good girl."

Do I look like I had any choice, HUH?!

"Probably not."

Whoa...wait, what? Did he just read my thoughts?

He smirked, "Maybe."

My eyes widen in shock and I bit my lip and made sure I made a mental note not to keep any negative thoughts about him when he's close or I'm as good as gone.

Silent walk. How long is this going to be?! I hate walking this much! Not to mention running if it wasn't for that stupid Snoopy dog that morning who chase me to school every day! Where the hell are we going anyway? Where is a vehicle in this so called modern world if no one uses it?"

"What a girl! Hey, get in." He mumbled - but I totally heard that- then demanded me with that look on his eyes.

I snapped out of my reverie again. "Huh? What?" I stared dumbly in front of me where there is a big black fancy motor with little strikes of yellow like thunder on it. I'm too dumb to know what brand it is but it does look expensive. I got in without question, scared on getting on his bad side.

I sit uncomfortably behind him, trying to sit as far away from him and not touching him. He wore a black helmet on his head. I waited for him to hand me one. He started his engine. "Hey, hand me a helmet."

"Aren't your head scarf enough for you?"

"Wait WHAT? Are you crazy?!" Panic started to fill me as my trembling hands instantly grabbed the sides of his dark jackets. It was as if my heart rate had dropped.

"Just hold on to me tightly."

"What?!" Dup dup. Dup dup.

I can feel him smirking from behind. "You heard me."

Vrooooooooooooooom. Wind gushes through my face and my head scarf flew in all direction.

I bit my lip from shouting and held him tighter and closed my eyes.

He chuckled, "good girl."

'I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die.' Wait, maybe I'm being over-dramatic. Maybe I'm not going to die, just being silly about it all?

I peeked open an eye. The speedometer raised until it was 200km/hour. I was in a dilemma whether to correct my hijab which is just floating recklessly and if it wasn't for the pins I wore, probably might had long gotten out of my head.

'I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO- AHHH, CAREFUL!" The motor we were riding swerved dangerously avoiding cars after cars which were blocking the way.

"Hey, hey, CAREFUL I TELL YOU! No rush," I quivered. It's like a bad rerun of my experience with Jerk above his car.

"Kinda am." The speedometer kept increasing higher and higher. Once we almost hit a huge lorry; It was super close and I almost had a heart attack.

'I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE.'

Left swerve. Right swerve. My heart beating like crazy rock and roll drums. "Hey, hey! An old lady, A FREAKING INNOCENT OLD LADY WHO DON"T DESERVE TO DIE!!" I let out a muffled scream. Sharp swerve.

"Hey, watch it you rude youngsters!" The old lady shouted, petrified and falling on her butt. There were a couple more swears from behind, be it from people walking on pathways or driving in their vehicles all around.

'Oh Allah, I'm hated AND going to die. How horrible!' As if it can't get any worse, I heard the police sirens were on. "Shit." Hassan mumbled and sped faster through the very small gaps between cars.

'OH GREAT! I'm going to die. Or injured like hell. And get sued hella expensive. My parents are going to kill me with that cheque. If I'm lucky, I might escape them and go to jail instead. But when I'm out from there I'm gonna meet them anyways so I only managed prolonging my death!'

After rummaging through all the possibilities in my head, it all screams out DEATH in capital red bold letters.

Swerve....swerve....left...right...left...left...shouts....more shouts...IS HE CRAZY?! He bolted towards the grass then the motor went beneath apartments and ground pathway where it was supposedly a place for people were to walk by but were strangely empty...

When I decided that I can't take it anymore, I closed my eyes and leave it that way.

After what seemed like hours when in fact only minutes. Everything stopped.

"You can let go now."

"Am I dead?"

"Not yet, unless you want me to kill you. Say it and I will."

I ignored his sarcastic comments. "Are we caught then?"

Hassan heaves a sigh. I felt a weight jump off the motor making it lighter. "See for yourself. I'm late so I'm going to leave you behind..."

I hesitantly open my eyes and took in the deepest breath of relief. As if on instinct, I quickly as possible jumped out and away from the motor like it was some beast who was going to eat me up alive if I don't.

Hassan was looking on the road and mumbled "Finally we lost him." I wondered silently if he meant the policeman, but decided to say something else and try on my luck instead. I chuckled nervously. "Leave me behind? Does that mean I'm free to go now?" I look at him hopeful and wished hard he'd just silently ignore me and leave me behind away now, get annoyed and tired with me or something. He narrowed his eyes and looked at me pointedly. "Depends. You wanna die?"

"No."

"Then shut up and follow me."

***

(Mirza's P.O.V)

Hassan.

Should.

Die.

Or.

Burn.

In.

HELL!

"Say what? 500 freaking dollars, are you crazy?" I stared at the policeman who coincidentally happen to be the guy who let me off the first time when I was with Sakinah the last time.

"Oh Mirza, you know it pains me too. I love your singing, you truly rock but it was the best offer I could give you. I can't keep letting you go when you keep on speeding like this. I could get fired if I don't do my job." He nudges his head towards the other policeman standing behind him.

I bit my lip and grit my teeth then let out a growl. "SHIT. Fine, whatever! Here, take it!" I took out my wallet from my pockets grumpily and shove against his chest then got back in my car and put the key to the ignition to head off. From the rear-view mirror I saw the very guy waving his hands towards me. I sighed. I got bigger things to think about right now.

My car drove smoothly on the road and I mad sure to keep it under speed limit.

That Hassan. Just saying his name made my blood boil. That stupid, dumb, good for nothing, mother's boy, sissy, ugly in compared to me...urghhh...how I wish to yell out all A-Z profanities at him right now. Look what he had done to me!

I was stalking him from behind to carry out my spy work on him. I thought I was doing a magnificent job but he was playing me all along. My luck really suck today for god knows why. I kept on losing him, and 'bad things' just kept happening to me while I was following him. Like I would slip down on the ground all of a sudden. Then something hard fell on me. Just random weird things on and on. I can't help but think that it was all his work on purpose.

But then again it was way impossible. How could he have seen it coming to me or 'made it' happen? I snorted at the silly assumption.

I still hate him though. I still think he deserve to die after what he put me through. Plus, the sue he got me. HE FISHING ESCAPE FROM IT! With that urghh R1 motor than I so envy him for and he sped up and away from me. I could've done that too but I'm in a car and I can't go between the gaps of a car like he does.

Where is that Sakinah? What is she doing with him anyways?

I need to find them.

They won't get away that easily the next time.

_______________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

I wanted to write more but it's really really late now. Guess there will be a part 3 for this huh?Hehe (cheeky laugh)..."You know you still love me! "<3

I hoped you loved this. Hopefully!

Look all 4 sides:

^^^ Read!

<<<Vote!

>>> Picture of Mirza as I promised! XP (watcha think?)

VVVV COMMENT! (I want to know your thoughts)

# If you read this chapter you get a 'C'

# If you voted, you get an 'O'

# If you commented, you get another 'O'

# If you fan me, you get a fulfilling 'L'

So if you complete all this, you are COOL! You know it won't be complete until you get all the letters..

Peace!

=D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 143 15
"You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about." __ novelistsoul❣ "Mujhse kaha gaya mehnat (محنت) karna, Maine nukta palat kar mohabbat (...
188K 14K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
131K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
574K 12.1K 56
"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Are you sure? Because there's a lot." Grin...