I'm Here For You

By obrienkaties

In which awkward and dorky Stiles Stilinski and perfect queen bee Lydia Martin take the chance to strengthen... More

note from the author !
1.They're Pretty Good Together
2.Wildest Dreams
3.I Found
4.All Of Me
5.Can You Hold Me?
6.Safe And Sound
7.Star Wars
8.Being Adorable
9.Best Stilinski Cook
10.Shipping All The Way
11.Wanting It
12.Back Again
13.The Note
14.Emotional Tether
15.Do You Love Me?
16.Messages
17.Feelings Change
18.Not For Them
19.Couple Building
20.It Really Is Him
21.Another Girl
22.The Locket
23.Best Friend Rides
24.Another Plan In The Plan
25.Secret Love
26.Spilling Secrets
28.A Mistake
29.Back Together
30.Is It Possible?
31.Prank Wars
32.Movies and Cuddles
33.Couple Name
34.The Makeover
35.He Showed Everyone
36.Long Time No See Dream
37.That Special Treat
38.You Don't Have To Rush
39.The Dance
40.You Never Left
Epilogue
Author's Note

27.Real Broken Heart

82 3 1
By obrienkaties

I decided to make this chapter all about Kira's pov. Hope you'll enjoy it!

******************************
KIRA'S POV:

How the hell did she knew? Why am I standing here doing nothing and let her win? Why shouldn't I be doing my job? Why am I looking like I got defeated?

I put out some courage. "You are lying." I said with a calm voice.

Lydia scoffed. "No you are. Did you really think you can just do that to me? Stiles doesn't love you or anything. You guys are just pretending to see me hurt. And you recieved it. And you can stop now."

I looked at her. Lydia was sad. But I think I was only being fooled. I pull my arm away from her grip. "We are together. And Lydia, if you want him that bad, you should've thought about that in the first place."

I walked out the bathroom, leaving her inside. But I didn't care. I want her with Stiles but I can't let my plan get down by some of her confronts. I just couldn't. I want it to be a success.

I continued to walk when I felt her hand again on my arm. "If you guys are really together, show me."

"How?"

Lydia frowned at me. "What do you mean how? What couples do? Show me by doing what couples do."

I walked over and Stiles looked up. I wanted to tell him but Lydia was inspecting us.

So how the heck did I supposed to survived?

I got my phone out from under the table and thought about texting Stiles but then again, Lydia will know. So, I thought more harder and this is what I came up with:

¤Text Allison with a simple "hi"

¤I'll text her that Lydia knows

¤Will tell her to text him and let him know

¤To not give up because this is the best plan I got

¤Tell him how we should act because Lydia still doesn't believe us

¤And to also tell Scott

So, I got my courage again. I texted Allison and as I have suspected, Lydia looked over at me. "Who are you texting?"

"Allison. She wants to know how we are doing." I told her, without looking up.

"She knows about this?" I heard Lydia asked. Stiles answered. "Yep. Don't you remember?"

"Oh yeah!"

Silence once again.

When I was done, I put my phone away and sipped over my coffee. A few minutes later, Stiles' phone dinged. He looked a bit horrified but I don't blame him that Lydia is scaring him a bit.

As Stiles read the messages, he raised his eyebrows and he bit his lip. He quickly got out and put his phone away. With a big long slurp of his coffee after. Man, he really is nervous.

We sat there, with no talking at all. Thanks for ruining the talking, Lyds. It was better hearing you talk than to hearing nothing coming from your mouth that you wasted off when you told me you knew.

Stiles' phone kept on buzzing and I got tired of it. "Can I see your phone?" I asked him. He handed it over to me. I got an idea. Girls will sometimes want their boyfriend's phone off because maybe it distracts them.

So, as my smartass self, I turned off Stiles' phone with a click and out it on my pocket. "I'll give it to you when we're out of here."

He looked at me for a moment and smiled a bit. That's when I knew that he knew what was I planning. "Man, you always have to snatch my phone away."

"Well, I'm here." I said. "I'm not on your phone. Am I?"

We pretended to laugh and Lydia just looked at us. "You guys are weird..." I heard her say.

"That's us. It's who we are when we are together." Stiles said and looked at Lydia. They had their eyes locked.

Oh my God! Major moment! I think I'm gonna cry. This is beautiful! That's when I realized I "don't ship it." I have to be that "jealous girlfriend." I'm so sorry Stiles for ruining it, but I have to.

I kicked Stiles under the table and he let out a yelp. "Sorry, but my face is here." I told him.

"We gotta go." I said. "Where?" Lydia asked.

"Home."

We all got up and went outside. Stiles looked a bit pale. "Anyway, thanks for the hang out." Lydia told him.

"Yeah, your welcome."

We stood there for a second. "Well, we got a very nice talk but can we please go? I got to get back my car from the school."

"You are worried about a car when you already have a ride?" Lydia said. I looked at her,"I'll just ask someone to pick it up."

I texted Allison to pick it up and I will give her the keys. She said yes and Scott will ride her over there.

"Thanks."

We said goodbye. I went to open up the passenger's but as the gentleman he is, he opened it for me. I could still feel that Lydia was watching us. Stiles lifted me up and gave me a twirl and yes we looked happy and all but I totally wasn't.

Lydia deserves more. Not me. I just help because of some stupid  crush on Isaac Lahey. He never seems to notice me.

As Stiles turned on the engine, I sat there looking down on my lap. "What's wrong?"

I looked up and saw him staring at me. "It's nothing. Just that I think we really mess up."

"No, we didn't. And it's fine that you extended it. It shows me you really want to help." He said. I was unsure about that. Stiles would never say that.

"This isn't like you." I said. He looked at me like I was crazy. "By that, you mean?"

"Caring about what I do." I said. "I want to do this all by myself."

"What's really going on with you?" He asked again.

"You wouldn't care." I said.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because we really aren't together!"

After I said that, everything was quiet. Why were we fighting? Shouldn't we be discussing another plan? Or have a small talk?

"I do care."

"No you don't."

"I do!"

"If you do, there's nothing wrong!"

I screamed again. Stiles looked at me in horror. What was happening to me?

"Maybe this is why you won't get a guy..." Stiles muttered. I scoffed a his reply. "Like you really know for sure. You don't know anything about my life."

"Yes, I do!"

"Well, you can stop pretending!"

"Like, stop pretending to be together because Lydia deserves more than you!"

"Stop pretending because Lydia is not here to see us being all just snuggling up into each other!"

"Stop pretending because there is no way people will believe that both of us are like meant to be!"

"Stop pretending because we will never love each other!"

"Stop pretending because I will never go out with someone like you!"

I looked at him. Tears formed my eyes and started to drop on my cheeks. "I'm sorry."

"No, you're right. I guess I'm never meant to be with real love."

I opened the door and started to get out but Stiles hold me back. "Look, I'm sorry. Just please don't leave me here."

I sat back again and closed the door. Stiles turned off the running engine and apologize again.

"Stiles stop! We aren't together so don't apologize." I said. "I guess this is the me that was created and I can't do a thing about it."

Stiles touched my shoulder. "No, it's fine. I'll fix you. I'll do everything but please don't talk about yorself like that. Everyone is meant to have love."

"You can't never fix me."

"I could try b--"

"Can't you understand that we are not meant to be even by pretending? There's nothing to fix of me!"

"Yeah, we can!"

"Then do it without me because I'm getting out of here!"

I started getting off and slammed the door. Stiles was beeping and I ignored it. I got out my phone and texted Allison that I will get my car myself.

That's when I noticed something.

I had Stiles' phone. I turned it on and waited for it to load.

I continued to walk on the sidewalk, almost to the school.

When it was done, I unlocked it and saw 1 message.

Strawberry-blonde:

I got a great time today. Except Kira's bullshit lol

Wait, what did she just say? There's no lol you girl!

I heard a beeping and turned around to find nothing than Stiles' Jeep. He pulled up and rolled down the window. "I'm sorry, Kira. I won't do a thing, just please?!"

I walked around his Jeep and kept walking. I put his phone away. I looked at mine.

1 missed call from Alli

I called her back.

"Hey, I got your message. What happened? Are you okay?"

"No, not really. I think the plan will not work anymore." I said and was afraid what will happen next.

"What happened?"

I took a deep breath. "Stiles and I got into a fight. We probably won't do anything like this anymore. I tried okay."

Allison was silent on the phone. I heard a shuffling noise on the other end. "Alli?"

"No, it's Scott. I'll talk to Stiles. Do you want me to pick you up and Allison can get your car?" He asked.

"No. Thanks though."

"Call back if you want to." He said. "Okay."

I hanged up and continued walking.

A few minutes later, I was finally in the parking lot and jogged over to my car. I hugged it,"Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you're here and okay!"

I was going inside when I heard this rattling sound. I looked around the parking lot. I gulped and just decided to ignore it.

"Hello?"

Silence.

Don't tell me there's a supernatural creature again in Beacon Hills. I had the worst fight and now I have to fight the worse of them all?

I took out my sword from my belt loops and closed the door. I walked with small steps and swayed each direction. That's when I heard a growling sound. Form behind me.

I turned around slowly finding myself with a lizard kind, looking up to me. He slashed through the air with his tail and I begin to fight back.

As time passes by, all we do is just fight. But he had this slime thing. It was disgusting. His teeth were pointy and vicious. He was the color of a green.

That's when I felt something inside of me. More like growing. That's when I realized it was the Fox taking control.

******************************

I heard my name repeatedly and I opened my eyes a bit.

"Kira, you okay?"

He helped me up and then I saw my sword. I picked it up and turned around, almost slaying him.

"Holy shit!"

I breathed when I found out it was Stiles instead. I lowered my sword and gave out a laugh. "Thank God it's you!"

"What happened?"

"Can we just say that I was attacked by some weird thing? I can't remember it exactly because the Fox took control of me. I'll say more tomorrow at the meeting but now I need rest."

That's when I remember that I needed rest from this guy. I opened the door and hopped in.

"Kira..."

I ignored him. Next thing you know, he hopped in. "What the hell?"

"I'm so sorry! Can you just listen to me for a minute?" I sat there, not answering him.

"I want you to be happy but just don't do this to yourself. You will find someone that loves you. What's going on?"

"It was nothing, really. But thinking about it more, makes me feel like I have nothing than just this. Like, I'm just this fixing girl but do I really have something other than that?"

Oh, he mouthed

"Pleas-"

"Can you leave now?"

"I'm not done!"

"Oh my God..."

"Please"

"Just get out!"

Silence. Why am I acting like this? Because I'm hurt? Maybe

"Okay. But just so you know, I'm here to talk. I don't know how we got here. Bye Kira."

"Bye"

After he left with his Jeep, I went home. There was not wrong with me. Maybe is because I just get mad of my ways that makes my heart ache more. All I wanted is to have someone with real love over me. Stiles thinks he can but I don't want him to spend time with some girl with her heart that was falling in pieces major.

How did I even get here?

With the love that I never will have by Isaac and the pretending with Stiles, I would say maybe I give up on love. It will never worked out and it never did. None of those boys make me happy but makes the rest of the pack do.

I sound like the girl giving it all up. And I think that's exactly what I'm supposed to do.

This is the story of a Real Broken Heart

The story of me, Kira...

******************************

A/N:So, I showed Kira's sensitive side. I didn't even know how I get here. I was just so powerful in writing that I got lost in it.

Stydia, get ready because the next chapter is Stalia so cross your fingers that it wouldn't be that bad.

I'm thinking of bringing in Theo. Should I? No, I'm bringing him. And probably Liam. And let's bring up the sour wolf.

Vote and comment

Xoxo,
      MaryKate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 317 15
There is something strange going on in Beacon Hills, and it most likely will be in here, so sharpen your fangs, practice your howl and buckle up, cau...
458 15 16
COMPLETED! Scott, Stiles, Lydia and the rest of the pack are fighting back against Monroe. They find themself rescuing supernatural kids and keep th...
149K 4.4K 37
"we saw what you posted liam , and we aren't stupid ." thaim !! socialmedia / reality ranked 18 in #thiam ignore the username on the cover, i changed...
93.9K 2.5K 31
in which a fiery redhead's world is turned upside down by the supernatural, but mostly by the mischievous brown eyed boy that she can't seem to get r...