Love Me Alpha

By SexyBlonde101

Kendall Oakley runs away from her old pack, the Blood Moon Pack. She is repeatedly bullied and raped at her o... More

Love Me Alpha
1. Kendall
2. Wedding Day
3. Entering the land
4. Meeting the Alpha
5. Can't get too attached
6. Declan
7. Such a gentleman
8. Goodbye
9. Silver Beam Pack
10. Little Mate
11. Playing and More
12. Patient
13. Shopping
14. Meeting the pack
15. Battle
16. Completely and Utterly In-Love
17. Arguing
18. Sorry To Disturb..
19. Brett?
20. Space
21. Sick and Disappointed
22. Baby
23. What are you thinking about?
24. The Date
25. Zander
26. Please Stop Fighting
27. Come here wolf boy
28. Secret Room
29. Claim
30. Hide and seek
31. I should have stopped
32. I love you the most
33. Reject you from the pack
34. Hurt
35. Looking for you
36. My boys
37. Giving birth
38. I'm sorry
39. Killing you
41. My Beautiful Husband. My Beautiful Wife
Sequel

40. Love me alpha

45.1K 1.1K 276
By SexyBlonde101

Summary of Sequel :)) = Rain Cortez is best friends with Jace and Brody Winters, the future alphas of the pack. The thing is that she doesn't know anything about werewolves, she is only a human. She lives in the pack house with her family but she doesn't know them like she thinks she does. What happens when she finds out the shocking truth? What happens when she finds out the truth and Brody and Jace who she is meant to trust with her life? Will she forgive them and give them what they want or will she never be able to forgive them for not telling her the most important thing about them?

Declan's POV

I was so nervous about tonight. I just didn't want to embarrass myself. I had been practising all week with Peyton just so it could be perfect. It had to be perfect.

I picked Jace up and cradled him gently in my arms. Both the boys were so small and I was scared that I was going to break them.

When I haven't been with Peyton I have been spending time with the boys and Kendall.

I have gotten to know everything I should know about the boys that I missed when they were gone. I found out what colours are their favourites, what toys they love, what day and what time they were born. Everything.

"Do you think mumma will say yes tonight. Hopefully she will. Then you will be apart of it and we could be a happy family. Won't we"

Even though they boys were only around a month old I could already smell the alpha in them both.

When Zander and I were kids you could smell the alpha in us both but when the accident happened everything changed with Zander.

His personality changed the most but you couldn't smell the alpha in him anymore. He was just like a normal pack member.

He didn't purposely kill anyone, it was an accident.

There were 5 of us, Zander, Andy, Michael, Daniel and I. We were all best friends and did everything together. That all changed after the accident.

I stayed home with the rest of the pack while the rest of the boys went to the "party of the year"

It didn't end up being the best night for the pack.

I was just sleeping when I woke up suddenly with a massive pain in my chest. People was screaming downstairs and I could tell that something bad was happening.

I hopped out of bed and walked downstairs to where mum was in the kitchen in the arms of dad and was crying.

"What's happening?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Your brother has been in a car crash Declan!" Mum screamed at me.

"Well what are we doing here? We need to see him" I screamed back.

Zander had been drunk driving and crashed the car. He was the only surviver.

Ever since then he hasn't been the same. He blocked everyone out and just wasn't the same boy that I new before.

He hurt everyone that ever cared about him.

It was an accident though. He never meant to kill them.

I kissed my sons head and put him down on my bed. Right in the centre where he wouldn't roll off but just to be safe I put some pillows around him.

I got ready for our date and took a lot of time to do so because I wanted everything to be perfect. Everything.

I walked downstairs so I could wait for Kendall and mum was sitting on the couch talking with Peyton and a guy around my age maybe a bit younger.

"What's going on here?" I asked in my alpha tone.

This guy didn't even listen to me, he just stared at Peyton with love in his eyes.

"What is going on here?" I roared.

"I'm sorry alpha but I can't help who my mate is. I already love your sister"

"No" I roared.

"Declan" Peyton hissed.

This guy stared at my sister again and wrapped his arms around her.

"How old are you?"

"16 alpha"

"Being with my sister would classify you being with a minor. It would be classified as rape" I yelled.

"Declan stop" Peyton yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Yes Declan you stop. You can't tell your sister and her mate that they can't be together"

"She's to young! She's still my baby sister" I said. My voice cracking at the end.

Peyton got up and ran over to me.

"I'm still your baby sister Declan and I'm always gonna be your little sister but you have to let me free"

"If you lay a hand-"

Peyton hugged me so tightly that I think the wind got knocked out of me.

"If you lay a hand on her. I will personally kill you myself"

"I will never hurt your sister sir. Never"

"I love you Declan" Peyton said into my chest.

"Love you too"

Peyton's mate growled at me and I growled back. What was his name? He didn't even tell me.

"What's your name son?" I asked him.

"Brayton"

Peyton growled playfully and walked over to Brayton.

"Now Brayton, if you don't treat my sister right, I will cut your-"

"Declan" mum warned.

I heard a coughing sound from the stairs and looked up to see Kendall looking beautiful. But she will be even more beautiful on our wedding day. If we ever get married that is.

I stared at her the whole time she walked down the stairs. She reached my level and I immediately pulled her into a kiss.

It was getting heated pretty quickly and the only reason that I pulled away was because of our date tonight and that my mum, my younger sister and her mate were watching.

"Luna it's an honour to finally meet you" Brayton said bowing his head.

"What's your name cutie?"

I growled and pulled her closer to me.

"Brayton"

"And what are you doing here Brayton?"

He looked at Peyton and the smile on Kendall's face grew.

She ran over to Peyton and hugged her tightly.

"Congratulations bub" she whispered in her ear. "I'll treat you to a spa weekend"

"I love you sis" Peyton whispered back.

"Okay okay. Kendall and I have to go. We have a date" I said clapping loudly to get everyone's attention.

Kendall smiled and skipped over to me.

"Let's go baby. Peyton we will talk when I get back home and it was lovely meeting you Brayton"

He smiled at Kendall and we left in peace.

~~~~~~~

I laughed at something that Kendall was telling me and she stared at me in awe. It should probably be the other way but we are cute like that.

We were out on a cliff having a nice picnic and there were fairy lights and candles surrounding us.

I hugged her from behind and she sat in between my legs.

She placed her arms over mine and I could tell she was smiling.

I started humming to 'Marry You' By Bruno Mars and hugged her tighter.

She hummed it as well and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

She got some smoked salmon and some vegetables that my mum cooked for us and put them in her lap.

I sneakily grabbed a piece of salmon and popped it in my mouth.

"How many kids do you want?" Kendall asked me quietly.

"I want 10" I said causally.

"10 kids?"

"Yep 10"

"So you want 8 more kids"

"Yes babe. I want 10 kids. I've always wanted a big family"

She turned around in my arms and kissed my jaw lightly.

"I've always wanted 4 kids" she said quietly.

"Well I guess I'm gonna have to change your mind" I said flirtatiously.

"I guess you might" she said back just as flirty.

~~~~~~~

The time has come. I'm gonna ask my beautiful mate and girlfriend the most important question of my life.

We were packing everything up to go back home and I had the ring in my pocket.

Kendall put the last thing in the car and was heading my way.

I quickly threw the box down on the ground and looked back at Kendall who looked up at me and smiled. I still had the ring but just threw the box down.

"Kendall I think you dropped something" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Oh really! I though I packed everything up"

She got down on her knees and started looking for the box but she didn't know what she was looking for.

Her whole body froze and she picked the box up.

"Declan?" She turned around and I was on one knee presenting the ring to her.

"Kendall, will you make me the happiest guy in the world and become my wife?"

"I... I... I" she stuttered.

C'mon please just say yes.

"Yes" she screamed and jumped into my arms.

I was probably just standing there not knowing what was going on for around 5 minutes but when I did realise I went crazy.

I spun her around until I felt dizzy and kissed her like my life depended on it.

"I love you my beautiful fiancé"

She was crying tears of joy and I slipped the ring on her finger.

"C'mon lets go home" I said kissing her temple.

"Way to ruin the most perfect moment"

I chuckled and she kissed my cheek.

~~~~~~~~

We arrived home and I danced my way into the house.

"Guess who got engaged. Guess who got engaged" I sang, dancing through the door.

Kendall laughed and mum came running over to us. She pulled us both into giant hugs and wouldn't let us go.

"My baby is all grown up" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Mum please don't cry"

"It's just so amazing"

She turned to face Kendall and looked all serious but then she cracked up a smile.

"Thank you for coming back to my son. It was the best thing you could have done sweet heart. You will always be a daughter to me. I love you Kendall"

"Thank you Lottie. You don't know how much that means to me. I love you mum"

It was the greatest feeling knowing that my mum and my fiancé, my mate, my everything, my world, got along so well.

"Whenever he is with you he's always happy. When you came into his life he instantly just became a better person so I thank you for that" she said to Kendall with tears in her eyes.

We all hugged and mum looked over at the couch where Peyton was asleep in the arms of Brayton.

"Did he hurt her?" I growled softly so he wouldn't hear.

"Does it look like he hurt her? He loves her Declan. You should know how hard and painful it is to hurt your mate"

Kendall looked up at me but I couldn't bear to look at her. Not when that situation was brought up.

"I know" I said croakily. "I just don't want her going through the pain, the heartbreak. She's so innocent mum. She's never had a boyfriend before, she hasn't even had her first kiss"

"She'll be fine Declan. You can't watch over her your whole life. She needs to be set free. Her mate will treat her right and if he doesn't then he will have to deal with us but for the meanwhile just let her go"

I nodded my head and crouched down in front of Brayton.

"Thank you for looking after my sister tonight. I accept you as her mate-"

"Even if you didn't, alpha, I was still going to be with her. Nothing was going to keep me away from her. I love your sister and I would do anything just to be with her even if that meant me living in the dungeons for the rest of my life"

"Stand up" I said in my alpha tone.

He unwrapped Peyton from his arms and she whimpered in her sleep. He stood up shakily and I stood over his scared body. Like he wasn't a small kid but I was pretty tall so he was short compared to me.

I looked at him with a blank expression on my face and the room went quiet.

The next thing I did shocked everyone in the room, even him. I pulled him into a hug, not a bro hug, a proper hug.

"Take care of her man"

"I will. Thank you alpha"

"But don't you think that you are sleeping in the same bed as her any time soon. You both will be sleeping in separate beds until I think it's appropriate" I said going back to being serious.

"Of course alpha. I totally respect that"

"Off to bed now Brayton. I think it's past your bed time"

He nodded his head and kissed Peyton's forehead and walked up the stairs to his room.

I picked Peyton up and carried her to her bedroom. I tucked her into bed and kissed her cheek softly.

"I love you sis"

I turned around and Kendall was leaning against the door staring at me.

"What you did was amazing Declan. It shows how much you have matured over the weeks"

"All I want is for my family and my friends to be safe and happy"

She grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"I've never wanted anything more in my life than how much I want you right now" she said looking into my eyes.

It probably looked like my eyes were popping out of my head right now.

"Are you sure?" I asked lying her down on the bed.

"I have never been so sure in my life"

I quickly nodded my head and she giggled.

"Love Me Alpha" she whispered in my ear.

I actually loved writing this chapter! I was going to end it here but I was like nah 1 more chapter won't hurt anyone! :) Hope you guys are excited for the sequel cause I am! I am surprised though that no one mentioned Rain in the comments. She will be the main character as well as Jace and Brody! :) Who is going to read it? I love all you guys so much! :) 60 Votes and 18 Comments for next chapter <3 Best comment will get a dedication next chapter! IMPORTANT! Okay guys so one of my friends isn't getting that many reads on her fan fic so if you could check it out, it would be amazing! It's called This Feels Like Falling In Love: A Christian Anthony Fanfiction :))))) Thank you xxxxxxx

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 14.5K 50
Sage has been haunted by her past for years. She has been able to run away from it for a long time but not anymore. When Sage crosses Night Shade's t...
209K 5.1K 15
How would it be to feel rejected by your own family? Your mother Gone, Your father wanting nothing to do with you.. Just because you look like an exa...
215K 2.3K 6
In which y/n texts a random number and that number being suna rintarou *rewriting* ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐˜†๐˜‚๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
4.5K 163 6
"And I think you know, what you doing to my mind and my soul." - Lil Durk Shoto Todoroki x Black reader