10. Little Mate

Kendall's POV

I woke up in the morning and headed downstairs and found Jason in the lounge room. He had his keys in his hand and looked like he was waiting for someone.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I am taking you back home, to Declan"

"What! Why?"

"He is your mate, I can tell that you miss him, you can't keep running away from your problems Kendall"

I looked down at the ground and cried silently.

Gracie howled in excitement that we were going back to our mate.

We hopped in his car and started our drive back to Red Dawn territory.

"You are always welcome at our pack Kendall, just remember I am only a phone call away" Jason told me when we were getting close to Red Dawn.

I nodded my head and played with the button up shirt that I still had on. I think Jason forgot to give me some clean clothes.

We arrived at the pack house and Declan ran out and sprinted over to the car. I opened my door and he picked me up wrapping my legs around his torso.

"Don't ever leave me again Kendall, I missed you so god damn much! I am so sorry for what I said before, I'm sorry I didn't listen to your whole story and jumped to conclusions. I didn't mean any of what I said. I would understand if you rejected me because I am such an ass-"

"Declan stop. I'm.. I'm not going to reject you... I'm staying" I said cutting him off.

"You aren't gonna leave me?" He asked happily.

I shook my head and he squeezed me tightly and then put me back down on my feet.

"Go have a shower and get dressed little mate, I'm just gonna talk to Jason about some alpha business"

"Okay" I said quietly.

I kissed Declan's cheek before running off to the pack house.

Declan's POV

I was so happy that my gorgeous mate was back and that she is gonna stay.

"Thank you for bringing her back Jason"

"Anything for you bro"

Jason and I were basically brothers. We used to be best friends when we were younger.

"I just wanted to tell you that I don't need to take Kendall to your pack while the fight is going on. I am going to keep her safe here and make sure that no one gets her, I'm never letting her leave the territory again unless she is with me"

"I understand Declan, the things we do for our mates. Well I should be heading back to the pack but it was nice seeing you again Declan"

"It was nice catching up with Jason, tell Rosalie I say hello"

"Will do now go up to your mate"

I smiled and shook his hand.

He hopped in his car and drove off.

I ran back to the pack house and up the stairs.

Kendall was sitting in our room just wearing a towel. My eyes went pitch black, Zeke stay down, I thought.

"I don't have any clothes" she said quietly.

I went to my cupboard and got out one of my shirts and some pants.

"Oh shit you don't have any bras or underwear do you?"

She shook her head and her cheeks were bright red.

"I will quickly go see around the pack house and check if anyone is your size"

She nodded her head and I walked out of the room trying to control my wolf.

I went to all of the girls room to see if they were the same size as Kendall. Thankfully Jarrod's mate Abigail had bought new stuff recently and gave it to me to give to Kendall.

I walked back into out room and Kendall was still sitting in the same position as before.

She grabbed the stuff off of me carefully and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

She came out 10 minutes later fully dressed, hair done and some mascara on her eyes. She looked beautiful without the mascara.

She stood there awkwardly shuffling from foot to foot.

"I'm cold" she shivered.

I quickly rushed over to the cupboard and got out a blanket and my warmest jumper.

I walked over to her and slipped the jumped over her head and put her arms in the holes.

"Come here" I said nicely.

I sat down on the bed with my head resting on the headrest.

She came over to me and snuggled into my side with her head on my chest. I put the blanket over us both and wrapped my arms around her.

Both of our wolfs were howling in pleasure at our closeness.

"Alpha Jake will be coming in 2 days and you will be staying here"

"So I'm not going to Jason's pack?" She asked happily.

I shook my head and she did something that really surprised me.

She leaned up and kissed me straight on the lips, not that I'm complaining or anything. Her lips were so soft, like a cloud. In an instant I had her pinned underneath me and my hands were either side of her face so I wouldn't crush her.

I heard Gracie moaning at the intimacy between us.

I could hear her heart beating loudly and quickly. I was happy to know that I was the one making her like this.

I pulled away slowly because I knew she wasn't ready to go any further.

"I don't want to pressure you Kendall, I want to take it slowly with you"

"Thank you Declan" she said kissing me one last time.

I rolled off of her and pulled her into my side.

I can't believe I had found my little mate and she was here with me now. Life couldn't get much better than this.

Vote

Comment

Fan