17. Arguing

Kendall's POV

"Why can't I catch any?" I asked Declan sadly.

At the moment we were in his office sitting on the couch opposite each other throwing little lollies into each other's mouths. He would catch them every time but I haven't caught one yet.

"It's okay pumpkin, throw me one"

I threw one up and he caught it easily in between his teeth.

"Okay, since you aren't getting any, I will just kiss you and give you the lollie" He said smirking.

I shook my head and covered my mouth with my hand.

"Are you rejecting one of my kisses?"

I nodded my head and he growled and crawled on top of me causing me to lay down.

"I guess if you don't want to kiss me I will have to give you a punishment"

I looked up at him worriedly and he quickly started tickling me.

I screamed in surprise and started laughing like crazy.

"De....clan....stop..... can't..... breathe" I said in between laughs.

"Say that Declan is the sexiest guy you have ever met and that you would be nothing without him"

"Never" I said.

"I guess I am gonna have to keep going"

He started tickling me again and I tried to squirm out of his grasp.

"Fine, I give up, please stop" I squealed.

"You gonna say it?"

"Declan is the sexiest guy I have ever met and I would be nothing without him" I said out of breath.

"That's my girl" He said smiling.

I yawned hugelly and Declan smiled cutely.

"Time to go to bed" Declan said.

I hopped up and walked to Declan's room and grabbed out a tank top and some short shorts that barely covered anything.

I got dressed quickly and turned around to see Declan staring at me with lust in his eyes.

"You will not be leaving this room with those clothes on. Tomorrow morning you will change into something more appropriate to wear around the house"

"Declan I don't want to fight with you right now but it's my body and I can do what I want with it and decide what goes on it"

"You are my mate and I just don't want to see you getting hurt by unmated males that will want you as soon as they see you and also your body is for my eyes only, I am the only one who can see you like this"

"If that's how you are going to be then you can sleep on the couch"

"You can't do that to me Kendall. Just remember who is in charge here!" He said angrily.

I growled loudly and without me even realising Gracie came out and she was mad.

I jumped on top of Declan and started biting at him. I bit into his shoulder that had recently just finished healing from Jake's bite and he started bleeding.

He looked really angry and his eyes turned black.

I snapped at him a few more times before he pushed me with a lot of force causing me to fly across the room and hit the wall leaving a dent.

I whimpered in pain and stifted back, curling into a ball.

"Don't you ever disrespect me like that again" Declan yelled before spitting on my naked body and storming out of the room.

I quickly got dressed into my clothes that surprisingly didn't rip and ran out of the room trying to find Declan. He was in the bathroom looking at his shoulder which was healing very quickly.

"Stupid bitch" He mumbled under his breath but I still heard it. I noticed that his eyes were still pitch black meaning Zeke was out and it wasn't Declan talking. Usually the wolf is sweeter than the human cause of the mate thing but Zeke get's really angry easily.

I choked down the tears that threatened to spill out and started walking back to the bedroom. Sadly some of the floorboods were creaky and declan heard me.

"Kendall?" He asked softly.

"Go away" I hissed.

"You know I didn't mean any of that. It was all Zeke"

"BUT ZEKE IS STILL HALF OF YOU SO YOU CAN'T SAY IT WASN'T YOU! HE SAYS WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY TO ME!" I yelled angrily with angry tears spilling down my cheeks.

"Kendall-"

"Shut up Declan. I hate you right now! So please leave me alone tonight! I don't care if I don't get any sleep cause we don't sleep together in the same bed. I just want to stay as far away from you tonight as possible" I said sadly.

He whimpered sadly and dropped his head in shame. I read his emotions and he was feeling sad, shocked, shameful, worry and love.

"I love you Kendall, I am so sorry"

"I wish I could say the same back to you Decla but right now I just don't think I can"

Zeke started howling like he had just been rejected and I walked away heading to River's room. She always knows how to make me feel better when I am upset or just need someone to talk to even though she doesn't understand half of what I am saying.

Sorry for the short chapter :/

Feedback would be greatly appreciated! 5+ Comments and 10+ Votes and I will upload next chapter sooner.

Vote

Comment

Fan