26. Please Stop Fighting

Kendall's POV

I ran into the pack house and fell into Zander's arms. I knew that he wasn't my mate but I did feel something for him, I just didn't know what.

Gracie was howling in pain and I couldn't stop crying. My heart was breaking, it just felt like I was dying.

I heard loud growls from around us and I quickly pushed Zander away and started hyperventilating.

"Baby are you okay?" Zander asked taking a step towards me.

"Stay away please" I said trying to get my breath back.

I heard Declan growl loudly and Gracie howled in pain.

I ran out of the house and let Gracie out. I was so angry and I just wanted to leave but I knew I couldn't do that.

I started running towards the woods and heard a wolf behind me. I turned around quickly and surprise surprise it was Declan.

'STOP!' He yelled through mind link in his alpha tone.

I kept running and just ignored Declan.

I felt a sharp pain in my leg and I fell to the ground in pain. I howled and buried my head in my paws.

Declan nudged me with his snout and I howled.

'Get up' he said calmly.

I buried my head further into my paws and he stepped on my leg causing me to yelp out in pain.

I shifted back into my normal self and covered myself up.

"Never cover yourself from me. Got it Kendall?" He growled angrily.

"You bit me" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"You wouldn't do what I said"

"You have no right to touch me after what you said to me"

"I'm sorry okay Kendall. You know I didn't mean any of what I said"

"Declan shut up! Soon I will be leaving and you will never see me again! You will find another girl who will be your perfect Luna and just forget about me!"

"No" he growled loudly.

I shifted back into my wolf and tried to run back to the pack house but I couldn't run on my leg.

Declan put some shorts on and carried me back to the pack house. He took me up to the doctor and just wouldn't leave me side.

"Alpha you need to leave so I can treat your mate"

"No I will not leave her"

"Alpha-"

"No" he growled possessively.

"Declan just do what you're told and leave. I would really appreciate it if you did leave me alone" I said angrily.

"Stop disrespecting me or you will be punished"

Gracie was threatening to come out any second now. She hated it when Declan acted like this.

He gripped my hand tightly and the doctor treated my leg. It started healing slowly but I had to strap it up for support.

I walked out of the doctors office and Declan wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Leave me alone Declan" I said thrashing around in his arms.

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of it. Please forgive me"

"No"

"Yes"