40. Love me alpha

Summary of Sequel :)) = Rain Cortez is best friends with Jace and Brody Winters, the future alphas of the pack. The thing is that she doesn't know anything about werewolves, she is only a human. She lives in the pack house with her family but she doesn't know them like she thinks she does. What happens when she finds out the shocking truth? What happens when she finds out the truth and Brody and Jace who she is meant to trust with her life? Will she forgive them and give them what they want or will she never be able to forgive them for not telling her the most important thing about them?

Declan's POV

I was so nervous about tonight. I just didn't want to embarrass myself. I had been practising all week with Peyton just so it could be perfect. It had to be perfect.

I picked Jace up and cradled him gently in my arms. Both the boys were so small and I was scared that I was going to break them.

When I haven't been with Peyton I have been spending time with the boys and Kendall.

I have gotten to know everything I should know about the boys that I missed when they were gone. I found out what colours are their favourites, what toys they love, what day and what time they were born. Everything.

"Do you think mumma will say yes tonight. Hopefully she will. Then you will be apart of it and we could be a happy family. Won't we"

Even though they boys were only around a month old I could already smell the alpha in them both.

When Zander and I were kids you could smell the alpha in us both but when the accident happened everything changed with Zander.

His personality changed the most but you couldn't smell the alpha in him anymore. He was just like a normal pack member.

He didn't purposely kill anyone, it was an accident.

There were 5 of us, Zander, Andy, Michael, Daniel and I. We were all best friends and did everything together. That all changed after the accident.

I stayed home with the rest of the pack while the rest of the boys went to the "party of the year"

It didn't end up being the best night for the pack.

I was just sleeping when I woke up suddenly with a massive pain in my chest. People was screaming downstairs and I could tell that something bad was happening.

I hopped out of bed and walked downstairs to where mum was in the kitchen in the arms of dad and was crying.

"What's happening?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Your brother has been in a car crash Declan!" Mum screamed at me.

"Well what are we doing here? We need to see him" I screamed back.

Zander had been drunk driving and crashed the car. He was the only surviver.

Ever since then he hasn't been the same. He blocked everyone out and just wasn't the same boy that I new before.

He hurt everyone that ever cared about him.

It was an accident though. He never meant to kill them.

I kissed my sons head and put him down on my bed. Right in the centre where he wouldn't roll off but just to be safe I put some pillows around him.

I got ready for our date and took a lot of time to do so because I wanted everything to be perfect. Everything.

I walked downstairs so I could wait for Kendall and mum was sitting on the couch talking with Peyton and a guy around my age maybe a bit younger.

"What's going on here?" I asked in my alpha tone.