Raura as Pranksters (Complete...

Por filliesworld

Ross and Laura are together. They are known as raura. What might happen when ross decides to prank laura? ... Más

Wake up prank on girlfriend
Jealous boyfriend prank
Red hair dye prank on gf
Authors note
Cheating on bf with his brother prank
Lick my body challenge
Bf pranks his Gf backfires
Annoying my boyfriend
austin and ally over
Authors note
Mature
Clown scare prank on gf. (gone wrong)
Breaking up prank on boyfriend
Used Condom prank on girlfriend
Making our boyfriends jealous prank
Girlfriends get owned 7xs
Sêx movie role prank on boyfriend
Girlfriend pranked on ClevverTV
Authors note
I'm pregnant but it's not your baby prank (Gone wrong)
I've missed you.
Beach day vlog
Boyfriend/Girlfriend tag
Truth or dare to making love
BOOMBOX!?
Home invasion prank on girlfriend (ft. Rocky Lynch)
Pranking my boyfriend 3 times.
Cutting my girlfriends hair prank
Old spots to mysterious persons
Their the pranksters
Cute couple awards
Committing Suicide hate prank on boyfriend
Cheating on girlfriend prank backfires
World tour prank on girlfriend
Pranking Rydellington (ft. Riker Lynch)
Pranking Raura (ft. Courtney Eaton)
Flirting with Courtney prank
10k Reads!!?
Making boyfriend hard in public prank
Day at the carnival
Findings and capturing photos
I hate haunted houses.
A raura oneshot book!!
Ross' birthday gift
Girlfriend finds me cheating prank (ft. Liss)
I need help.
Chapstick challenge with raura!
Visiting ex girlfriend prank on laura!
Poop in the shower prank on ross!
Pimping out my girlfriend prank on laura!!
Important note!
Will you marry me prank on Laura!
Boyfriend reads my messages prank!
Got another girl pregnant prank!
Forgetting to delete the history prank!
-Tagged-
Will you.......
Dress shopping & Kissing
New story?!
:)
SURPRISE!!!
IT'S OUT!!

Wedding day (End)

1K 45 45
Por filliesworld

( COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. 😢 )

-8 more hours until the wedding-

Ross pov

And today's the day me and Laura are getting married and I couldnt be more happier. The thing that sucks is that I can't see her until she walks down the aslie with my dad. I just want to see her but that could be breaking the rules.

My mom is helping me get ready and going on about how her and my dad got engaged and married.

Then my dad came in and my mom walked out and he came to talk to me about protection and getting Laura pregnant. Which she isn't.

Well yet.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Do I look good for Laura?

Ah. I always do.

-With Laura and the girls-

Laura pov

Today's is going to be the best day of my life. Getting married to my best friend/boyfriend. Gosh. Its prefect. I'm currently getting ready right now. Rydels doing my hair and doves doing my make up and maia painting my toes.

I couldn't ask for better friends.

There my bride maids of course. I love them.

When maia got done with my toes ABS had them dry she put on my heels and boom I was ready. I love it.

My mom then walked I into the room. I turned to look at her but then she started to cry.

"Look at you!" She says.

"Hey! I did most of the work." Dove says.

I laugh. "You guys all did. Now let's get you bride maids ready." I say then they cheered grabbing there matching dresses and got dressed.

Once we was done we didn't know what to do. And That rule I want to break so bad! I need to see Ross. But I can't. Hopefully he would like what I'm wearing.

Ah. I know he is.

About 38 minutes later the girls were all ready and to go.

I just want to see Ross. But I can't.

Ugh.

It was almost time for the wedding to begin so I have to wait in this dressing room since we all got ready here in the church's dressing room. I don't know about Ross.

I'm just waiting and waiting til there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked walking to the door and about to open it.

"Its your soon to be husband." Ross says then that's when I quickly shut the door.

"No! Ross. You can't see me. The rules!" I say.

I hear Ross sign. "I just want a kiss." He says.

"I'm sorry. Ross. I can't. Your gonna see me." I say.

"I'll cover my eyes." Ross says. "I promise I won't see you. Even tho I really want to." He adds.

I sign. "Ross. Even tho I want to kiss you too. I'm gonna see you. That will be me breaking the rules." I say.

I hear ross groan. "I need you!" Ross says desperately.

"I know baby. The wedding is almost on. You'll get to see me then and let's just hope you won't cry." I say and laughed a bit.

Ross chuckled. "I know. See you then beautiful. I love you." Ross says and it warms my heart.

Well. Every single day.

"And I love you." I say then I heard Ross walk away.

I love you Ross Shor Lynch.

Okay. My wedding vows.

Ah. There okay.

Thats when I heard the bells. OMG! I'm not ready.

OK. Focus Laura. Focus.

The door opened and it was ross' dad.

"You ready sweetheart?" He asked me.

I smile. "More than I'll ever be." I say.

"And by the way. You look beautiful." He says as we link arms.

"Thanks. That means a lot." I say.

-Nobody's pov-

Everybody took there seats and the bride maids took there places as the best man was on the right.

The best man was ryland.

And guess what?!

Rocky was the one to throw flowers on the aslie.

Funny right?

Him and his childish ass.

Anyways Ross was next to rylabd while the guy started to talk.

"We are all gathered here today to share the love of Ross Lynch and Laura Marano." He says.

The wedding music came on and everyone that took there sets rised and faces there right.

Ross. He was excited yet so emotional.

Rocky came out with the flower petals and sprinkled them around the aslie.

Some people laughed and some mean muged. Who cares?! I'm I right?

Thats then the bride come through with ross' father. Ross didnt notice til he turned his head and his eyes landed on his love.

His eyes watered. Ross covered his face sobbing alittle.

Laura had that a million dollar smile Ross could just die.

Ross' father unlinked there arms and walked back to his seat as Laura stood in front of Ross.

Ross wiped his eyes and Laura awed him. Ross grabbed both lauras hands.

"Ross Lynch and Laura Marano, you celebrate one of life's greatest moments and give recognition to worth and beatuty of love. As we all join together in there wedding vows." He says then came quiet looking at Ross.

Ross had his on memory.

"From this day forward, will be the happiest day of my life. I promise to never leave your side through any circumstances. I will always be here for you and everyday now ii can call you completely mine. Your the ally to my Austin. Dez to Trish.

And with this ring I five you my heart. I promise from this day forward you shall not walk alone. may my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home." Ross finished and Laura dried there tears.

"I take Ross Lynch as my husband to save and hold down this day forward. For better or for worse. For richer or for poorer. Even poorer when I've been shopping a lot. In sickness and in health. To love and cherish from this day forward until death do us part.

I promise to always love you and never leave your side. Your the Austin to my ally and always be. Your my king to rule all the pranksters.

So take this ring as a seal upon the marriage vows I just now spoken, and as you wear it, may it be a reminder of how much I love you, not I only on this precious day, but every single day of your life." Laura finished saying.

Ross with them tears tho.

"Ross to do take Laura to be you wife?" He asked.

" I do." Ross says.

"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others and holding onto her?" He added.

" I do." Ross says smiling at Laura.

"Do you Laura take Ross to be your husband?" He asked her.

" I do." She answered keeping eye contact with ross.

"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others and holding onto him?" He asked once again.

"I do." She says.

"The rings." He says.

Just as they we're, the rings got passed onto them. They put them on each others

He closed his book. He smiled at the bride and groom. There was even a banner on the felling hanging saying ' raura forever.'

" Then I pronounce you Ross lynch, to kiss the bride.", he finished

Ross grabbed Laura by her waist then dipped her kiss her square on the lips.

They cheered and rocky throwing the flower petals in the air right above them.

"Raura forever!" Scearmed Rydel.

They all turned and looked at her.

"Ops." She says.

The bride and groom pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I want cake!!" Rocky screamed.

"I'm a lynch now!" Laura says excited.

Ross grabbed Lauras hand intertwining there fingers then having both of then run out the church and into there car that has washable paint on the back that spelt 'just married' and Ribbions.

Raura shippers ran after the car as I drove off.

But Ross and Laura went to a honeymoon and got it on.

- A year later -
Laura pov

Time to break some news to Ross shall we.

"Ross?" I say walking into the bedroom.

"Yea?" He says.

"I'm pregnant!" I say then running out if the room.

"What?!" Ross yells running after me.

"I'm pregnant." I stop then looked up at him.

Ross' eyes widen! " I'm going to be a dad!" Ross squealed running around the house.

"Awe." I say.

Ross then tackled me onto the ground and smashed our lips together.

I kissed back then we pulled away.

"We going to be parents." We both say happly.

-THE END-
Q- So this is the end? Did you guys like it? Are you going to miss me?

Comment as much as you like to show your love and care. 😘💙

I'm going to freaking miss the book.

I'm having a book out soon. Hopefully we can reuinte again.

Until soon.
Bye bye kitties. 💙👑

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

307K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
452K 9.2K 31
Avalon, an 18 year old interning at a local radio station, catches the attention of teen pop sensation Harry Styles when One Direction come in for an...
6.4K 227 32
"Watch where you're going!" he snapped. "Who do you think you're talking to?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "You, are you stupid too?" he spat. "D...