Mad or Hatter

By DiamondClark

Allison thought for a moment then continued, "When those...things attacked.....I saw you...you looked differe... More

Chapter 1: The kidnapping
Chapter 2: The land of wonder.
Chapter 3: Gaurdian
Chapter 4: Threat
Chapter 6: Rage
Chapter 7: The Encounter
Chapter 8: What is Gone
Chapter 9: Traitor
Chapter 10: To the Mountians
Chapter 11: All Hail the Queen! Part 1
Chapter 12: All Hail the Queen Part 2

Chapter 5: Can't Stay

59 3 5
By DiamondClark

As it turned out, the Hatter was a great cook. Allison closed her eyes in bliss as the sweet smells of food wafted to her nose.

I deep growl interrupted her and she blushed in embarrassment as she realized it was her own stomach.

The Hatter let out a laugh while Marc just smirked.

"Ok its ready." The Hatter set a plate down in front of Allison, who was sitting at a little bar stool inside the kitchen.

He took a place next to her and began eating while Marc did the same on his other side. Allison looked back at her plate and looked at the strange meat in front of her.

"Aren't you hungry?" The Hatter looked at her strangely. Marc just continued to eat his food.

Allison looked at him and then back to the food, "Ummmm........What is this......and how am I suppose to eat it?"

Marc choked on his food spitting it out everywhere as he burst into laughter, "Its a hamburger!"

Allison's face turned a deep red as the Hatter tried to hold back his laughter.

"Sorry, I didn't know..... My family didn't eat this kind of stuff..."

The Hatters face soften as he looked at her, "Here, You eat it like this." He picked up his hamburger with his hands and took a bite.

Allison cautiously picked it up and took a bite out of it.

Ketchup smeared around her lips and some of the other toppings slide out through the bottom.

Allison turned a deep red as she wiped away the ketchup. It was good, but she just couldn't eat it that way.

"Alright princess here." Marc droped a fork and knife in front of her.

Allison flinched at the word. For some strange unknown reason, she didn't want to be seen as a princess.

"Don't call me that." She looked up at Marc.

"Ok then, darling."

Her faced turned a deep red as she looked at the Hatter as Marc was laughing uncontrolably.

"Don't call me that either!" She glared at the Hatter.

"Why not?" he chuckled.

"Cause!"

"Oh yes because thats a logical answer." Marc rolled his eyes, grinning.

Allison glared at him. Why did he have to be that way? One minute he is threatening to kill her the next he is laugh like nothing happened.

She let out a groan and put her head in her hands.

"Hey, " the Hatter nudged her, "look I'm sorry. ok. Don't frown like that."

Allison looked back at him and gave him a small smile.

"See thats more like it."

Allison looked back at her food and stared at it despite her rumbling stomach.

"Hey if your not going to eat pass it over." Marc held out his hand.

Allison ignored him and continued to stare. Her mind was traveling a mile a minute as she thought about everything that has happened to her in the last few hours.

"Hey are you sure your ok?" The Hatter looked at her with a worried expression.

"Ya, uhh..." Allison pushed the hair from her face, "It's just.....As thankful as I am for you guys.....ummmm...I can't stay here." She looked at him, pleadingly.

The Hatters face fell in disapointment, "But, of course you can! I mean-Marc and I don't mind. Right Marc?" He looked to his friend who remained silent while eating his food.

Allison shook her head.

"She's right." Marc put his food down, "She can't stay."

"But-"

"No Hatter."

The Hatter and Marc glared at eachother in an uneasy silence.

Allison cleared her throat and the Hatter jerked back around to look at her.

"I have to get out of here....I need to go home for....." She stopped in mid sentence. Her mind thought back to what happened before coming to this world.

She fought back the tears as an image of her brother flashed through her mind. He was smiling at her, grinning from ear to ear. They had just pranked the cook by switching out the salt and sugar. She gave a small smile as she thought about them sitting at the table with an apple pie. The cook had gotten them back good that day.

Within seconds she thought about her family. Image after image flashed through her mind until they stopped on her brothers dying face.

A lump caught in her throat and the Hatter sighed and hung his head, "Ok then.....We'll figure out a way to get you home in the morning."

Allison gave a small grin, "Thank you." She barely whispered.

The Hatter stood up and dumped his plate in the sink.

"Well I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning" He said before walking out.

"Ya me too." Marc stood up and walked out behind him after setting his plate in the sink.

Allison remain sitting in her seat as the two left.

As soon as they were gone, a single tear fell into her hands and she let herself cry for the last time...

.....

The Hatter walked down the hall ready to blow.

Why was he so mad? He didn't expect her to stay for ever......did he?

He stopped and shook his head.

"You need to calm down."

The Hatter turned around to find himself facing Marc. He scowled and turned back around, "I'm not mad."

Marc rolled his eyes and flipped his brown hair out of his face.

"You knew that was coming. The girl has been attacked all day. What did you expect? Did you think she was going to stay here happily in her saviors arms? Girls like that only exist in fairy tales."

Hatter turned around and pushed his friend up against the wall, "Shut up!"

His eyes started to fade over red until Marc hit him.

"You're losing it Hatter."

The Hatter shook his head, "I'm sorry, I just.......sorry."

Marc placed a hand on his shoulder, "Be careful. Don't let it get the best of you. Nobody else needs to die."

The Hatter nodded, letting him know he understood exactly what he meant.

"Don't worry. I won't put you through anything like that."

Marc nodded, "Lets hope so."

With one last look of understanding, they separated and the Hatter walked to his room while Marc went to his.

One Marc got to his room and shut the door behind him. Leaning against it he balled his fist and grimaced. Never again would he lose the people he cared about.....never again.

......

Allison walked down the long halls lost.

They could of at least showed her where she was suppose to sleep.

She let out a sigh, "Now where am I?"

Her feet were acing and she was exhausted. It was already dark out side and it was even harder to see. She looked around and found a door at the end of the hall.

She quickly ran to it and opened it.

"Hello?" She listened for a second trying to see if anyone was in the room already. When nobody replied, she shuffled her way over to the bed.

She sat down on the edge and removed her shoes. It was so dark that she didn't bother changing into sleep attire, but then again she didn't have any other cloths than what she had on.

Too tired to care she picked up the covers and slipped underneath them.

She closed her eyes and was about to fall asleep when all of a sudden it felt like something was breathing down her neck. She turned wide eyed and felt something soft, but muscular.

It was the Hatter, who was shirtless.

She turned a deep red as her hand glided across his stomach and over his hard toned abs.

Mesmerized by the feel of his stomach, she slid her hand over his abs. She felt along each ab until suddenly, he moved and jerked her out of her trance.

'WHAT AM I DOING?!' She thought to herself, wide eyed.

She quickly moved away from him and started to get out of bed. She lifted the covers and started to put one foot on the ground when all of a sudden she was jerked backwards.

Muscular arms wrapped around and hugged her close.

"No" she barely heard him mutter it, but it was enough to turn her beet red.

Was he awake?

She froze in embarrassment.

She looked for the words to say, but stopped as she heard him snoring softly.

His hot breath tickled her neck, lulling her to sleep.

'No. I can't go to sleep......here.....I.....have to...........' Her thoughts were erased as the Hatters slow breathing put her to sleep, still in his arms.

******************

Alrighty, so thats all for now guys.

Shout out to my amazing friend @BriannaBowman6: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!

Probably a bit late on that, sorry. But anyway, this one is for u and your 'snuggle buddy habits'. ;P

Anyway i hope all of u amazing fans enjoyed this chapter an ill do my best to have it updated again soon.

-Diamond

P.s. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 99 41
"You don't know what I have experience in Mr. Ettore." She said in a cool voice. "I can say the same for you Ms. Addision, you have no knowledge of w...
69 18 22
Her eyes... Her eyes were like a star strewn night ocean. It was the most beautiful shade of dark blue he had ever seen, and the irises were like the...
14.3K 691 14
"Where am I? What's going on!?" I ask confused and scared as a little white rabbit looks at me. He clears his throat, "You're in Wonderland." As a c...
118K 6.2K 38
A letter takes Alice to a garden he didn't even know existed, and the rabbit hole takes him down to a world that he never thought was possible. There...