Webkinzluver5 Reads:Starkit's...

By Webkinzluver5

LINEART BY silver-star-leader ON DEVIANTART. SOURCE OF STORY:http://starkitsprophecy.webstarts.com/the_story... More

Webkinzluver5 Reads Starkit's Prophecy
Alliances
Chpater oen prouloge
Chapter to the rose of Heroin
Chapter three the Battle 4 the caln
Chapter Three The Traning Under The Star
Chapter For StarPaw decids
Chapter Five Untidles
Chapter Six Desions
Chapter Ate the Serimmony 1
Chatter NEIN Teh Evil Tigger and holY
Chapter Ten The Recluse
Catter 1 The Fiht Aganst the Sitters 1
Cahpter 12 The Sark Forest
Cahpter 13 The Metan wit Sartcaln
Chapter Fortene The Ten Commdaments
Cohpter Fiften THE TURTH
Chaper Sixteen The Nane Lifes
Chapter 17 Returnr
Chapter Eitheen The Deat 11 11 1
19 The Mirage 1!
Chapter 19 The Nwe Love
Chapter 20 STARCALN
Chatpre 21 The Purtle
NextChapter
Chapter 23 The
Chaphtrt 22 LEBIANS 1 111
Chapter 27 A NEW CALN?
Chapter 27 The Mameries
Chapter 28 Shrakking
Chapter 30 The Revvel!
Chatter 31 KITS
Chapter 23 The Vist
Chpater 24 THE BARLE
Chapter Thirty Two The Berth
Chapter 333 Nwe Lifes (just why)

Chapter 25 The Ask Qestion

20 1 0
By Webkinzluver5

  NO NOT HAWKFROST THOUGTH STARLGEAM. SHE DIDNT KNO WWHY BUT SHE DIDT WAT HIM TO BE HER MEMTOR. (So Hawky is her mentor)

"hi GleamKit" said HawkFrots walking over to here. He raped his tail (Oh god...this sounds so wrong beyond belief.) aroond her sholders. "want to tran with me tommorwo?" "Okay," said Starkpaw.

She went to AsgKit.  (Augustkit) "Hi she said." "Hi." He said. "Hi." She rippled. (You already said hi) "do you want to fo huntibg with me desu ka?" he said. "Ok" sie said. (I'm not even going to try and translate this)

I walked outof the forest wtih AshFir. WE wente into the froste to hunt. He keept loocking at StarGleam. She wandered y. Then he said: "StarPaw... I was wanted know..... if you... owuld be my Mat?"""""? he said. (He's like a flea that won't quit.Also,I thought Ashfur was a kit?)

"ONGOSH YESSSASSSSS SAID STARPaw cause she didn"t nemember ho he was. (Sadly) Fi shed remembered she wound have said YES. And then... from the buddhes.... CAME hackforst.

"What are you inncolent fools doing?" said HawkFrost. "Shes my mate now." Said AshPaw. "NO WAY?" said HaekFrost. "I want her to b my matt!" (They're both fleas that won't quit.) Ands then the FOUTH! There was lost of blod. (Wut) Stargleam cryed! It weas so scaray! "sto" she said but even she coldnt make them lestin.

And thenm suddenly.... THEY WEREK ISSING! "NOOO WHAT ARE YOUS DOING?" SAID GLEAMSTARKIT. THEY WERE BING GAY! (What?How did that happen so quickly?Also HawkXAsh reference) And she ran in the forest!1!2! (I thought they were already in the forest?)

jeuss doesent lick people who flmale! (Yes,x.darkroses.x.Jesus refuses to lick people who flame ._.)

Huh.No yelling from me this chapter.Strange .3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 2.3K 43
Highest renk #3 in science fiction BOOK #1 OF "THE THOUSANDS" SERIES "You wrote that prophecy." I accused her, narrowing my eyes at her. "Yes... I d...
19.3K 327 27
Summary: Really bad first attempt at an x reader. Cover art by yours truly. Cringe in the story also by yours truly. Major tw for cursing. Also not...
230 13 7
And by it I mean.. heh.. my peanits You're a semi-well known male stripper within the glorious and famous place of Hollywood, making surprisingly goo...
126K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...