Cahpter 13 The Metan wit Sartcaln

"Omigish what happnd! shrekd StarPaw. (downgrade already) She looked arung. "am I in Starclan?" she eskes when she say the cats that she new.

"No of cours not your in the Daek Forest!" gagged a gray he-cat.(At least this author got ONE thing right--Yellowfang is sarcastic :P) StarGlame (upgrade) locked around windly for TiggerStar but she culd;nt sea him. "Yes your in SatrCaln! said the she-ca. It was YellowFang. "Wher else wood you be?" (I don't know,maybe in a volcano slowly burning to death in the magma)

"Yuo dont need to be so red! (Yellowfang isn't red ._.)said StarGlame she was mad."

sorry said YelllowFang but that made me made." (Since when does Yellowfang apologize?)

"its ok" said StarGleam. "but i was in the sark forest (THE SARK!!!) so...HOW DID I DYE? (Her fur isn't naturally grayish-blue and purple?!I knew it!I knew that wasn't a real fur color!)

"TigerStra killed you" said BlueeStar cumin over to her. "he can send cats to starcaln even from the drk Foret"(When did DF cats have power to send cats to StarClan?)

"Wait so then I'm died?" StarGlame. (Noo...=_=) "What do i do no? I cant safve the frost like this!" (Why would you wanna keep leaf-bare around?)

"That why we aer gong to send you bak to Thnduer clan!" saud WhitStrip. (First,his name is WHITESTORM,and also,PLEASE NO!!DON'T SEND HER BACK DOWN!!MAYBE FIRESTAR WILL COME BACK AFTER DISAPPEARING FOR SO LONG!!) "But we also have somsing very imptent to tell you first."

"Omg what is it" lauged StarPaw (downgrade and this isn't funny) she stinted to jump up and down with joe." (Who's Joe and where did he come from!) "I wnat to knew"

"wel their are ten thigs we ned to give you before you goe" said LeafPool (LEAFPOOL'S DEAD?!I'm both happy and a bit sad!! :D) and she gave StarGlame 2 rocks with writting on them. "their the ten commons!" (The commons?)

"OMG THE TEN COMMONDENTS" (Condiments?) squelled StarGleam and she was so exited. "I GET TO HAVE TEN COMMNDMENTS?" (NO.NO!!BEYOND NO!!GOD DON'T LET THEM DO THIS!!!WHERE'S MOSES!?!?WHERE ARE THE ISRAELITES?!?!WHERE'S MT. SINAI?!?WHERE'S THE EXODUS?!?!WHERE ARE THE 10 PLAGUES?!?!YOU GUYS ARE MESSING UP HUMAN HISTORY YOU KNOW!!)

"Ya" said BleuStar "we need to give them to the calns but they wont liten. Thats why we nedd you to do it four us!" (Wow.First you make the mistake of giving Mary Sue Stargleam the '10 Condiments',and then you admit you're too lazy to enforce your statements?)

"Okay" said StarGlame and she left Starclan talking the rocks with her. (How did she carry those rocks?)