Chapter 30 The Revvel!

REDFUR AND LAKEPOOL ARE REBELLING!!

OMGOSH I CNAT BLEIFE THAT HIS HAS ONLY BEEN UP FOR A DAY AND YORU ALREDDY FMALING!1!11!1! :( STOP! JUSES MIGHT LIKE GAT PPPL NOW BUT THAT DOENT MEAN EH LIKKS FLAMMERS (Just why even)

"Are you" said BrakenFur.

"WHY WONT QNYONE BELIVE ME" said starGleam and she ran uot of the cmap.(Because maybe you're supposed to be a KIT at this point in time,not a WARRIOR.Plus,there's ALREADY a leader,JAZZSTAR,who may I remind you is your BEST FRIEND.)

/= (Why is this here)

angry!

HOW cloud BrakinFor noy belivfe her after!11!11 (A number of things) And atfer averythign she done as a amaxing kit! (You are not amazing.You're a Mary Sue and you haven't done anything amazing) She went to Satinclam (Satan is a clam) and it wsa in a clerring just past the thunderclan boarder. (Wouldn't that be the SC border?) She saw all the catd who were in Satnclan and there were..... CXLOUDTAIL (C X Loudtail) AND MOUTHWING!11!1!11!1111 (The wing with a mouth)

"LakePaw and RedFur dd you tell FlameOelt and NightRani that they couls come back now?" said Stargleam?

"no were all stlill athletes" (They are all still athletes) StarGleam was bout to go home when realized soethinf. There cats were crepping towerd her!11!1!

"What are youo doing!1!" said she. SatinClaw (Just why even) wallked up to her now he was earing purple nail pollish (Where is he even getting this nail polish?) and three was a blackk stirpe on his head. "We cnat' let you left Stargleam he said. you know to muchgt."

HOlyLeaf kumped out form the shadows and turhned into a BOBCAT!1!1! (Well at least she's still a cat)

Bubcat HullyLeaf ran at StarGleam! She hit StarGleam!1!1 Satinclaw came up 2 and hestared to claw her.

But when thet clawed her stomich somtehgn inside of StarGleam hurted!1!1!1!11! IT WAS A KIT111! STARGLEAM COULD FELL HER KITS PAN! (WAIT WHAT?!?OK,now I'm confused.She went from a kit to an apprentice without even having a dang CEREMONY,and then she went from an apprentice to a warrior ALSO without having a ceremony!And when did she ever get a mate?!This author clearly doesn't understand the definition of the word 'plot'.)

she was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PREGGANT.

"IIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE !1!" SIAD STARGLEAM. (What did she just say?)

AUTHROS NTOE OMG JAZZY POSTED THIS CHPTAE WITHOU T ME SAYIGN SHE OULCD. IM SORRY I DIDNT GET TO ETID TI MROE! I DIDNT KNOW JAZZ COULD USE MY COUTN (What do you mean you didn't know?)