Chapter 25 The Ask Qestion

NO NOT HAWKFROST THOUGTH STARLGEAM. SHE DIDNT KNO WWHY BUT SHE DIDT WAT HIM TO BE HER MEMTOR. (So Hawky is her mentor)

"hi GleamKit" said HawkFrots walking over to here. He raped his tail (Oh god...this sounds so wrong beyond belief.) aroond her sholders. "want to tran with me tommorwo?" "Okay," said Starkpaw.

She went to AsgKit.  (Augustkit) "Hi she said." "Hi." He said. "Hi." She rippled. (You already said hi) "do you want to fo huntibg with me desu ka?" he said. "Ok" sie said. (I'm not even going to try and translate this)

I walked outof the forest wtih AshFir. WE wente into the froste to hunt. He keept loocking at StarGleam. She wandered y. Then he said: "StarPaw... I was wanted know..... if you... owuld be my Mat?"""""? he said. (He's like a flea that won't quit.Also,I thought Ashfur was a kit?)

"ONGOSH YESSSASSSSS SAID STARPaw cause she didn"t nemember ho he was. (Sadly) Fi shed remembered she wound have said YES. And then... from the buddhes.... CAME hackforst.

"What are you inncolent fools doing?" said HawkFrost. "Shes my mate now." Said AshPaw. "NO WAY?" said HaekFrost. "I want her to b my matt!" (They're both fleas that won't quit.) Ands then the FOUTH! There was lost of blod. (Wut) Stargleam cryed! It weas so scaray! "sto" she said but even she coldnt make them lestin.

And thenm suddenly.... THEY WEREK ISSING! "NOOO WHAT ARE YOUS DOING?" SAID GLEAMSTARKIT. THEY WERE BING GAY! (What?How did that happen so quickly?Also HawkXAsh reference) And she ran in the forest!1!2! (I thought they were already in the forest?)

jeuss doesent lick people who flmale! (Yes,x.darkroses.x.Jesus refuses to lick people who flame ._.)

Huh.No yelling from me this chapter.Strange .3.