Chaphtrt 22 LEBIANS 1 111

This author is such a dang hypocrite.

StarKit dind know why eh was so upest, but she new that it was NOT A GOD THINGG for there to be LESBIA. (Doesn't matter!Straight couples are boring anyway!)

"Whats wrong StarGleam" asked RedPaw as she kised LakePaw ON THE LISP! "Your just a it why do you not like that ides (Cats can't kiss on the lips.)

"Becuse being lesbna is WONG! StarKti yelled back. "Its against the BibTen Comandamnt." (THERE'S A CUSS WORD IN THERE I REALIZED THAT)

"How would you know of the ten commandnts " akxed LekePaw "you werf here for that." (Of course Starkit would know if she was there for that!)

"I know" said StarKkit thuning "but I somehow now aboot it."

LakePaol shruged she didnt know how to responing. "Well the ten comadnt sarent' real" she said "so me and RedFur think its oka." (They may as well not be real at all tbh)

"Come backc to the nursey with us" saud RedPFur "your too youg to be out of the nurseyr for log." (True dat sistah)

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!111!1!" yelled SarPaw she refused to et herself be expod to the LESBITS!1!1!11!" (Just...what?!)

Se ran out into the frost. AssKit (Buttkit) folowed her. "Whats wrong StarStar" she asked (Buttkit's a girl!) "why are you so upset!"

"I'm beng rased by PLEBIANS!" (Yes,Starkit.You're being raised by the lower class of Roman citizens.) StarKite yeled back. "WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG/"

"well come over her" said AshFit "maybe we can make them see the ligt.

"giggle" siad SatrKit but whe went ofer to AshFur. (Did she seriously just say GIGGLE?)

But then a cat was coing throug the tress! It was... JazzSong!

"JazzPaw what are you dong here!1!1"! asked Starkit.

"It's JazzStar dint you hear I got mad letter after StarGleam died." "It was a sad deth." (Not really.Not at all really.I celebrated her death because I hate her beyond belief.)

"who is StarGlaem" asked StarGleam she new the nam sounded family but she didnt know WHAT IT WAS.

"it doest mater" sud JazzSong lets go back to the camp."

"Yay" said AshFurtk (Ashfart) happly. They went back to the damp.

"No go see RedPaw and lakePaw" said JaszStar "I now they'e wating for yo."

"finefine" saud StarKit but im not going to like it!

SIX MOONS LATER

"StarKit from this day forwrd you will be NONE AS STARPAW!11!1"! sayd JazzSong. Then clan cheerid happily.

"Your mwneot will be" saiud JazzSeng.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!11!111!111!" YELLED STARFLEM!1!111!111 (What the?)

I take back what I said.I hate this even more.