Chapter 23 The

The what?

The Starlan warriors stared attakihg the camp! And... at eh head of them.... WAS FIRESTAR! (WHAT?!Why would StarClan attack camp?!)

Yewls shotuted all around Starkit. She run arundo she didnt kno what to do!11! (I have an idea!How about you stay in the nursery so you DON'T DIE?!) then a warrori ran up she clawed him. Blood porred down his sholder wher she clawed him. He yelled and run away. (WHY THIS MARY SUE WHYYY)

I can fight! Thouht Stargleam! She jumped at cat who was rruning he felled abckwered he did. She was godo at thes!11! But how did she know how ti fight? It was a mistery.! (No it's not.You're an OP Mary Sue.)

Then a warrier cam up to her! he was very big ans StarPaw was afraid. (And she became an apprentice just like that) She didn't know if hse cold fight a cat liek him! He clawed her er there was red stuff cumming out of her era. "owch" said Starkits he was mad now!11! (Her or the cat?) Anger borned in her chest. She runa at him she clawed him real hard he yowled in pan! Then she bit him on the throught more blood came out. He cocked then died. (Just...I'm going to go head desk now.)

Nd then..... she looked up and there was Starclan warriers running into the camp! There was CorFeather nad his bother EggleWing (Eggowing) (ididnt mack hem up oka!11! Craw Feather relly had a brother named EagelWiKit!1) (He did?I don't remember D: )and Bluestar and YellowFang and Spotedleve, BlackStar, WitStarm!

She watched when the cats fouht!1 the Starclan cats drove back the Dark Forste ones. But there was nise from behind her. It wasl...... GITERSTAR!1!1! (Gaterstar?)

"NOO" he said "I WONT LET YOU WIN" And he jupped at BlueStar!11!11! But she scrathed him!11!1 And he dide!11!1111!11!1!11!1!11! (OP WHY)

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!1" SAID HOLYLEAF HER MOTHER. GleamStar saw the sad in her eyes. She ran from carp!

"oh no StarKits hurt someone said. "Lets get her better. "There were allot of cats in the hurt but everone knew StarKit was spescal so they let her get treted forst. (Well,she IS a kit,so I guess she deserves to get treated first,BUT I DON'T GIVE A TAIL THAT SHE'S SPECIAL!!)

When sehe was better someone said "Oh no StarKits parents are gon. Someoen nedes 2 be her parents."

"Well do it." Said a cat Star looked aroud it was... REPDAW AND LAKEPOOOOOOL! (THE REBELS HAVE RETURNED :D Wait,but do either of them have milk?)

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" siad StarKit! (Ungrateful hasband)

I'm hating this a little less.