Webkinzluver5 Reads:Starkit's...

By Webkinzluver5

LINEART BY silver-star-leader ON DEVIANTART. SOURCE OF STORY:http://starkitsprophecy.webstarts.com/the_story... More

Webkinzluver5 Reads Starkit's Prophecy
Alliances
Chpater oen prouloge
Chapter to the rose of Heroin
Chapter three the Battle 4 the caln
Chapter Three The Traning Under The Star
Chapter For StarPaw decids
Chapter Five Untidles
Chapter Six Desions
Chapter Ate the Serimmony 1
Chatter NEIN Teh Evil Tigger and holY
Chapter Ten The Recluse
Catter 1 The Fiht Aganst the Sitters 1
Cahpter 12 The Sark Forest
Cahpter 13 The Metan wit Sartcaln
Chapter Fortene The Ten Commdaments
Cohpter Fiften THE TURTH
Chaper Sixteen The Nane Lifes
Chapter 17 Returnr
Chapter Eitheen The Deat 11 11 1
19 The Mirage 1!
Chapter 19 The Nwe Love
Chapter 20 STARCALN
Chatpre 21 The Purtle
NextChapter
Chapter 23 The
Chapter 25 The Ask Qestion
Chapter 27 A NEW CALN?
Chapter 27 The Mameries
Chapter 28 Shrakking
Chapter 30 The Revvel!
Chatter 31 KITS
Chapter 23 The Vist
Chpater 24 THE BARLE
Chapter Thirty Two The Berth
Chapter 333 Nwe Lifes (just why)

Chaphtrt 22 LEBIANS 1 111

26 1 0
By Webkinzluver5

This author is such a dang hypocrite.

StarKit dind know why eh was so upest, but she new that it was NOT A GOD THINGG for there to be LESBIA. (Doesn't matter!Straight couples are boring anyway!)

"Whats wrong StarGleam" asked RedPaw as she kised LakePaw ON THE LISP! "Your just a it why do you not like that ides (Cats can't kiss on the lips.)

"Becuse being lesbna is WONG! StarKti yelled back. "Its against the BibTen Comandamnt." (THERE'S A CUSS WORD IN THERE I REALIZED THAT)

"How would you know of the ten commandnts " akxed LekePaw "you werf here for that." (Of course Starkit would know if she was there for that!)

"I know" said StarKkit thuning "but I somehow now aboot it."

LakePaol shruged she didnt know how to responing. "Well the ten comadnt sarent' real" she said "so me and RedFur think its oka." (They may as well not be real at all tbh)

"Come backc to the nursey with us" saud RedPFur "your too youg to be out of the nurseyr for log." (True dat sistah)

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!111!1!" yelled SarPaw she refused to et herself be expod to the LESBITS!1!1!11!" (Just...what?!)

Se ran out into the frost. AssKit (Buttkit) folowed her. "Whats wrong StarStar" she asked (Buttkit's a girl!) "why are you so upset!"

"I'm beng rased by PLEBIANS!" (Yes,Starkit.You're being raised by the lower class of Roman citizens.) StarKite yeled back. "WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG/"

"well come over her" said AshFit "maybe we can make them see the ligt.

"giggle" siad SatrKit but whe went ofer to AshFur. (Did she seriously just say GIGGLE?)

But then a cat was coing throug the tress! It was... JazzSong!

"JazzPaw what are you dong here!1!1"! asked Starkit.

"It's JazzStar dint you hear I got mad letter after StarGleam died." "It was a sad deth." (Not really.Not at all really.I celebrated her death because I hate her beyond belief.)

"who is StarGlaem" asked StarGleam she new the nam sounded family but she didnt know WHAT IT WAS.

"it doest mater" sud JazzSong lets go back to the camp."

"Yay" said AshFurtk (Ashfart) happly. They went back to the damp.

"No go see RedPaw and lakePaw" said JaszStar "I now they'e wating for yo."

"finefine" saud StarKit but im not going to like it!

SIX MOONS LATER

"StarKit from this day forwrd you will be NONE AS STARPAW!11!1"! sayd JazzSong. Then clan cheerid happily.

"Your mwneot will be" saiud JazzSeng.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!11!111!111!" YELLED STARFLEM!1!111!111 (What the?)

I take back what I said.I hate this even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 121 19
Everyone slowly falls in love with Justin basically. STILL REWRITING THE STORY!! ♡ -Includes: Smut, boy x boy, bad language ♡ -ALL FAKE!! Mainly mad...
12.1K 420 27
THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS LIKE TEN. ITS VERY BAD LMAO Staffie and her dog Unicorn, a white great dane puppy, move to her uncle and aunt's mans...
139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
28 3 5
[ 18+ Mature content] A centuries old prophecy about hating fae or some shit has nothing to do with me. .... I mean yeah I'm half fae and the Chose...