I'm Here For You

By obrienkaties

In which awkward and dorky Stiles Stilinski and perfect queen bee Lydia Martin take the chance to strengthen... More

note from the author !
1.They're Pretty Good Together
2.Wildest Dreams
3.I Found
4.All Of Me
5.Can You Hold Me?
6.Safe And Sound
7.Star Wars
8.Being Adorable
9.Best Stilinski Cook
10.Shipping All The Way
11.Wanting It
12.Back Again
13.The Note
14.Emotional Tether
15.Do You Love Me?
16.Messages
17.Feelings Change
18.Not For Them
19.Couple Building
20.It Really Is Him
21.Another Girl
22.The Locket
23.Best Friend Rides
24.Another Plan In The Plan
25.Secret Love
27.Real Broken Heart
28.A Mistake
29.Back Together
30.Is It Possible?
31.Prank Wars
32.Movies and Cuddles
33.Couple Name
34.The Makeover
35.He Showed Everyone
36.Long Time No See Dream
37.That Special Treat
38.You Don't Have To Rush
39.The Dance
40.You Never Left
Epilogue
Author's Note

26.Spilling Secrets

91 3 3
By obrienkaties

LYDIA'S POV:

I started getting my work from our project for the class. Tomorrow we present, so I have to get it ready and done today.

"Hey! Are you ready?" Malia asked as I slammed my locker and walked side by side. "Hope so. You got your work done?"

"Almost. Just a few more sentences and wala." Malia beamed. I laughed. "Okay, good. I want free time in class."

Malia cleared her throat and looked at me mysteriously. "Can I ask Stiles out? I mean, you guys have been getting along well now and I just wanted to ask when you guys are cool."

Stiles. I forgot she wanted to go out with him. "Yeah, sure. I told you you can." I nodded. Malia smiled,"Thanks! You're a great friend. That's why I'm always hanging out with you."

Malia is always hanging out with me. Either is because I'm so nice to her and because the pack doesn't like her much. Most likely that Allison doesn't like her. That's when an idea popped in my head.

"Malia, didn't you said you wanted to save people now that you are a were-coyote?" I asked her. "Yeah, why?"

"Tomorrow we are having a pack meeting. I have been getting these whispers in my head this morning and Stiles suspected that something is going on and is going to hurt us."

Malia thought about it and she nodded. "I'll do it. Even if it means to get them to like me." We laughed and enter to class.

Stiles and Allison were talking. I sat down and tried to listen to their conversation.

"-maybe because I have been getting a lot from him out of head. I think I'm starting to drift apart from him."

What is she talking about?

"No! You have to be with him. Listen, let's not talk about it because you know."

Is it just me or because they don't want to talk about it when I'm here?

"Stiles?"

"What?"

"Do you really want to be with Lydia?"

I'm listening!

"Yeah. I mean, yeah we may look like we're drifting apart but that doesn't mean I'm done with her."

Don't squeal, Lydia. Don't squeal.

"That's so sweet. I think you need to work hard for her because seriously, Isaac is not going to stop."

"What do you mean Isaac is not going to stop? I recently told him to stop trying."

"I know, but that was on message not confronting him."

"I confronted him yesterday."

Stiles did what?

"That was a bad choice, though. Lydia doesn't need to see you fight with some other guy. She needs to see you caring for her. Be with her. Loving her."

Well, you got that right. I want to see the real Stiles. I don't want him to do what some other guy tries to do to get his girl. Stiles is not like that. He's the kind of person that just so sweet to you. And just only does that.

"But why did you fell for me though? How did you get that feeling?"

Did he just asked that?

"That's because you were caring for me when Scott wasn't with me. That's why. You were acting the same way with me. It's the reason. But I don't belong with you, Lydia does."

Allison fell for Stiles? That is so weird even if it means they are talking about how did she just happened to realize it. Wait, if they are talking about that, how did they talked about me and Stiles?

More importantly, why did she asked that if he wants to be with me when he's actually with Kira? Shouldn't he have said that even though he's with her, he'll always love me?

The bell rang before they continued with their conversation and the teacher stood up.

"Today's the last day to work on your projects before we present tomorrow."

Groans filled the classroom. "Stop groaning. It's the last presentation. So, get going."

Malia started coming over with a smile on her face. "I have been working on it, so I'm almost there..."

"Yeah, yeah. Listen, we have to get closer to Stiles and Allison." I said. "I'll tell you, just please."

Malia and I moved our desks a little closer to them. Good thing they were getting they're stuff ready and didn't even noticed.

As we sat down, I started getting out a fresh new piece of paper and my pencil. "Why are you getting a new paper? You didn't do another one?"

I shushed her and motioned her to lean over. "Stiles and Allison were talking about how Allison fell for him. Yeah, I know. They didn't say one word about Kira. I'm trying to figure out what's going on. This paper is to pretend that I'm writing."

Malia nodded. "Okay. Man, I forgot he was with Kira. Either way, I'll still ask him. It's not like they love each other a lot." I looked at her. "Yeah, well. Kira is obsessed with Stiles. So they are pretty close."

I started to pretend to write and listened to their conversation.

"-I mean seriously? Did you really think I could've ignore that? I tried you doof!"

Doof? Nice language, Ally!

"Oh, come on! It's like--"

"I don't want to talk about it! Now let's go on with the Malia problem, because she looks like she stole my job."

Typical Allison! You're still my my best friend! It's not like Malia will replace you! Stop being such a preschooler!

I nudge Malia. "They're talking about you." Malia moved over her desk, which made a screeching sound and made them look up.

"Sorry! Lydia is going to help me out on something!" Malia told them. They stared at us for a few seconds and moved on with their conversation.

"What's the deal with her? I know that she is trying to get her way in with going out with me but what else. The ladies love me!"

Well yeah. With me, Kira, Malia and especially Allison, looks like we all do.

"Well, I'm trying to get over you! Listen, Malia is not only doing that but I feel like there's more into the story. Like Kira brought her up today. Why would she do that?"

"Yeah, well. She's Kira. She's trying to help."

Of course, he backed her up. But maybe he's right. Kira maybe is trying to bring Malia in. But when did that happened exactly?

"Yeah. I expected that from you. Backing up your girl! You guys aren't really--"

"Shut up! They're there!"

"It's not like they can hear us!"

Malia looked at me. "They're hiding something really important. Just pretend that we're talking."

I nodded. "So, you said you would put the laws, right?" Malia frowned and nodded.

Stiles and Allison were quiet. We were pretending to talk just when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, can you guys hear us?"

I looked at Stiles. I looked at Malia and we both frowned. "No, why?"

Stiles smiled. "Thank God! Alli just wanted to know! But, thanks though."

I smiled back and we just looked at each other. Malia, on the other hand, just sat there awkwardly. "Wow, well. This will go on for a very long time..."

Allison sat there, annoyed. "Uh, Stiles. We better get going. Stiles?"

"Hey, you want to hang out. After school?" Stiles asked. I didn't said anything. Umm, what? What should I say?

Stiles was waiting for me to answer and I still didn't said anything. "Lydia, you can go! I will be fine... Lydia?" Malia said.

"Well, she said yes! Come on, Stiles!" Allison said and pulled him away. I huffed and went back to do "my work."

"Wow, Allison really does hate me," Malia said. "Eavesdrop continue?"

I shooked my head. "No. You do it if you want."

"Okay!"

I continued finishing up my work and then moved on to finishing up Malia's when she just turned around. "You gotta hear this."

I frowned and my breath quickened. Malia was making me nervous. I gulped and listened.

"-it's not that important. Me and Scott will figure out a way. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure? Me and Kira will figure it out. You guys said you will focus on Lydia."

"I know but I don't think you guys will make it right. Just keep up with the faking."

What faking?

"Okay. Fine. Me and Kira will keep on pretending to be a couple and you guys do your job. Happy?"

I turned to Malia, with a pale face. "That's the big secret."

So, let me get this straight. They are planning something that I still don't know about and somehow this is all I know:

Kira and Stiles are NOT together.

******************************
STILES' POV:

"I hate her so much!" Allison said. "Yeah, well. We all know that so you don't have to say that again." I told her.

Allison rolled her eyes. "I have a feeling that they can hear us."

"You said they can't." I said. "Well, now I do!" Allison said.

We worked for 15 minutes and got all of our work done. They were a few minutes of class and that's when I decided to ask her about Scott. Again.

"Alli, you want to break up with Scott?"

Allison stopped her doodling and looked up at me with sad eyes. "No."

"You have a feeling that you have to."

"Maybe."

Allison put her pencil down and sat back on her chair. "Can I tell you something?"

"Well, duh. It's not like you can't trust me. Or not tell me anything because you can't tell me." I said with sarcasm and she huffed.

"I don't want to break up with Scott but I have this feeling that I have to. I don't because I love him so much. He's my everything and if I break up with him, I will never fogive myself.

It's like I broke up with him because of just a stupid feeling inside of me and because of this little crush on you..." Allison stopped on her tracks and bit her lip.

I opened my mouth in shock. "You have a cru--you like me?"

"Wha-what? No, no I don't! It's just this feeling that I have no-no idea how, how..."Allison stammer and cleared her throat.  "To uh, explain it."

"You have a crush on me!" I exclaimed. "No! Stiles, I'm serious!"

"It's okay, Ally. I understand." I said and she looked a me with dead eyes. "Stiles. I. DON'T! I had this feeling but it's not close to having a crush on you."

"Okay."

"Okay"

"If that's what you say..." I said with a smile. Allison slapped her hand on the desk.

"Omg! I'm just kidding! Man, can't you just take a joke!" I said.

"Okay. I'm sorry..." Allison said.

The bell rang and we got up. When we were in the hallway, I started snickering. "You like me!"

"Stiles!"

"Allison!"

"What?"

I turned to her, eyebrows raised. "Chill, man. I said I was just kidding. Anyway, I understand what you said and it's fine."

We saw Kira standing in the corner on her phone and we went up to her. "Oh! There you guys are. Anyway, Stiles you want to go and eat somwhere?" We started walking.

I shooked my head. "I can't. Got a day with Lydia." I turned around to see if she was there.

"And she's with Malia." Allison said in disgust. We both looked over at her. "Oh come on! Give it a break, Ally!" Kira said. "It's not like she'll be part of the pack."

Kira thought about it. "Maybe she will. Because of all those were-coyote and stuff. It's not like she'll be hanging out with us all the time when she--nope. It's not like she'll be in our lives forever--but maybe we wouldn't either. Either way, she's not that important!"

Kira then turned to me. "I'll hang out with you guys. It will seem as if I wanted to hang out with you but you had plans with her so I decided to come. It's not that bad."

"Fine"

I stopped at my locker to drop of my stuff and waited for Kira and Lydia at the entrance. Lydia showed up first.

"Hey! We should go now!"

I stopped her. "Umm, sorry but Kira is coming. Is that okay?"

Lydia's face fell and then she slowly smiled. "Yeah sure. I thought it was bad but then I remembered something so it's alright!" She said with pride.

Weird.

Kira came out the doors and smiled. "Hi Lydia!"

"Hi"

"Where do you want to go?"

Lydia was about to answer but Kira had to jump in. "Starbucks!"

"Okay"

"Or..." Lydia stared. We looked at her. "Maybe to the mall?"

"Starbucks it is!" I said. "Another time, Lyds."

At Starbucks

When we ordered our coffees, we all sat down. "So, how did you guys get to stick by each other all the time?" Lydia asked.

"Easy! We just spend time together a lot and just happened to have good talks." Kira answered.

Lydia smiled for a second and sipped her coffee.

"You guys should be the number one couple at school. I mean, everyone should see you."

Kira and I stared at each other awkwardly. "No!" We said in an unison.

"Come on! You guys are so into each other." Lydia continued. What was going on with her? Why is she only talking about us?

"Really, Lydia. It's nice but we want to keep it a bit private. We don't want everyone sneeking around us." I said.

Kira nodded. "We want to be happy but not by people looking at us. It's creepy!"

"Oh!"

******************************
KIRA'S POV:

Lydia kept talking about me and Stiles. Something was not right.

"Change of topic." She said. I felt a sudden relief inside me. "So, why don't you guys hang out with Malia? Don't you like her?"

I gotta say. This topic is much worse. I can't answer that because it's the girl that's trying to sweep Stiles from Lydia. Or should I say myself?

"It's nothing. Just that we are not sure of her." I said. Lydia nodded. I sipped my coffee. This hang out is not going very well for me. And for Stiles. He looks exhausted and I just don't feel well.

"I'll be right back, sweetie." I told Stiles.

"Where?"

"What a girl has to do, duh." I told him. "Hurry!" He said. I stood up and Lydia also.

"I'll come with you."

I nodded and we both went to the bathroom. As we entered, Lydia pulled my arm back.

"What the hell?!" I yelped. Lydia looked at me deadly in the eyes. "What's going on with you?"

"I've been trying to find a way for me to know what's going on. You and Stiles. Together? I thought no way." Lydia said.

"What are you talking about?"

"You two broke me but then today, I figured it out with a small conversation that I was glad to eavesdrop. I had enough from you and all the plans you have that no one should ever be keeping from me." She continued.

"Are you crazy?" I yelled. "Lydia, let go! You're hurting me!"

"I'm not done yet!"

"But I am!" I winced. "I'm calling Stiles! He's going to start protecting me away fom your psychotic side, you bitch!"

Lydia laughed. "No, because I know now!"

"What do you know?!"

Lydia stepped closer. She was hurting me more each second. What does she want?

"I know that you guys..."

"THAT YOU KNOW WHAT?! WHAT IS ABOUT ME AND HIM?"

"THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOT TOGETHER!"

I looked at her surprised. How did she even knew?

"Yeah! You, Kira Yukimura and Stiles Stilinski are not together!"

******************************
A/N: I'm back! So, yeah, dramatic, huh? Lydia finally knows! So that means Kira and Stiles are "finished"?

Umm, yeah

I finally figured out a way to finish up this story and how to plot them. I even finished the Stalia happening. I just had to figure out a way to connect them the events.

Guys, our whole rest of the story is going to finish up very soon! This summer! I've got 6 months with this story! So expect 7 months of writing this story!

I know exactly what to write now and will go by fast! I'm so happy with this story!

Lydia is kind of a psycho here. Malia will be in the pack and Allison will love her, so don't worry Malia fans, she will be loved!

Anyway, thanks for reading! It's summer! My birthday is in summer! No seriously, like in July and it's the month when it gets all summery.

I'm boring you guys

Vote and comment

Xoxo,
     MaryKate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 18.8K 28
'You Must Realize, Danger Is Very Real, But Fear... Fear Is A Choice' * Ariana Pierce just moved from London to Beacon Hills. Yes, she may be a bad a...
26K 317 15
There is something strange going on in Beacon Hills, and it most likely will be in here, so sharpen your fangs, practice your howl and buckle up, cau...
1M 30.6K 200
❛ be your own anchor. ❜ ( started august 2017, finished may 2021 ) all imagines & preferences are written by myself. please don't steal or copy them...
130 2 17
With the start of the third grade, Stiles Stilinski moves into a town called Beacon Hills. Upon arriving he joins a friendship with Scott McCall, and...