Hidden Power

بواسطة amilearose

Heyo! My Kings, Queens, and Royals!! Welcome, to the rewrite of Hidden Powers. This story is about to be a do... المزيد

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

59 1 0
بواسطة amilearose

Longclaw sighed before shaking her slowly "you poor thing...you don't deserve this..." she muttered to herself before closing the door behind her.

Memories of the event flashed through her head at what she had just watched without meaning to...

Her poor little blue didn't deserve this...

"Longclaw?" a voice from the hall called her as she looked over to see Jules who looked at her worriedly "oh Mr. he- I mean...Jules, hello," she said with a slight tilt of her head "were you checking up on him? How is he?" Jules asked when the owl sighed once more.

"He's doing just fine, he seems to have finally calmed down enough to get some sleep...He used up so much of his energy," Longclaw said when Jules nodded his head slowly.

"Yeah, must have taken a lot out of him..." he said before rubbing the back of his head "actually, I was thinking about something for a while," he then added to his sentence after a while.
"Maybe we should just homeschool him until he's older, I mean. He's coming into his powers much quicker than we expected him to and...He needs to be able to defend himself as well," he continued on as he began walking with Longclaw following right after him.

"I understand sir. Then would you like for me to teach him the basic schooling while Suzen and Leo teach him the other things?" she asked "that would be nice yes," Jules answered before giving the owl a gentle smile on his face, which she returned.

"Yes sir, I'll head off somewhere and gather all the material he would be needing," she says when Jules nodded his head and then went in a separate direction from the one Longclaw was now planning to go to.

She needed to leave the house and prepare for Maurice's schooling for 4,5,6,7, and 8th grade.

-

-

After a while Maurice had slowly woken up as he whimpered alerting both Leo and Suzen as they quickly lifted their heads to look at the young hedgeling *pup, are you ok? Does anything hurt?* Leo huffed, before licking the young 9-year-old's head *how are you feeling so far pup?* Suzen growled slightly snuffling the young blue for any injuries.

When he sat up "I'm ok...but my head hurts, what happened?" Maurice asked while looking at the wolfish couple who looked at one another and then back at the child.

*Well, you see pup,* Leo whined a bit until Suzen sighed heavily *you had a breakdown pup,* she slightly frowned.

Maurice's ears lowered "i-is everyone ok..?" he asked worriedly while Leo growled slightly at his partner who got up and stretched out her legs *from here on, you will no longer be allowed to go actual school you will be homeschooled and hidden from the public eye until further notice,* she barked slightly while hopping out of the bed not answering the small child's question.
"But- but what about my friends?" Maurice asked *don't worry, you'll be able to see them agian one day pup but just know. We're only doing this to protect you ok? And yes, everyone is ok, all thanks to you pup,* Leo whined softly before licking Maurice's cheek.

When Blast finally woke up from his slumber and yawned not yet a part of what was going on or what was happening.

*Good morning Blast,* Leo turned his attention towards his son and licked his ears while Maurice stared at his blanket sad until he felt a cold nose bump into his cheek.

*Brighten up pup, we can always make new friends together, and I'm sure you'll see your old friends as well,* Leo huffed until Maurice glanced up at him "but-...why do I feel like your lying to me," he asked his eyes becoming teary.

Leo frowned before moving closer to the young blue and laid his hand on the 9y/o's shoulder.

*I'm sorry...I love you pup,* Leo huffed when Maurice hugged the Lunar tightly before he started crying as Blast snuggled into his welder.

Suzen glared at the floor keeping herself from growling before leaving the room through the doggy door that was created by her master while annoyed about the event that took place as she huffed in annoyance.

-

Soon the days that went by, Maurice was given a bit of a break from school and classes to heal until nearly 2 months later it was around or close to winter when he was put back on the books with Longclaw teaching him.
She taught Art, Math, literature, Science, History, and PE then after her lessons, Suzen and Leo would teach Maurice about survival and first aid.

Or well Suzen taught survival, she would show him out to look for edible berries and herbs that weren't poisonous then showed him how to hunt for fish and start fires (even though she didn't have hands) while also honing his abilities.

While Leo taught Maurice what to do when someone was injured and how to properly clean and wrap their wound. This would include CPR and the recovery pose if someone were to be drawn, have a seizure, or wasn't breathing.

Then last but not least Maurice and Blast would train together to strengthen their bonds as their parents did so they could easily communicate with one another as well as find each other when lost in a pickle.

But while all this was happening, Jules and Bernadette would be out and about tricking people and protecting their family.

As they closed themselves off from their friends or making friends.

But just because they were now more closed off, doesn't mean they would stop hanging out with their friends as that would also mean quicking their jobs as well and they couldn't risk that.

-

Soon Christmas came around and Maurice was on cloud nine with all the gifts he received from his family as Bernadette kissed her son's head.

"Merry Christmas son," she said softly as the young male smiled up at his mom happily as he returned the hug before going over to Jules so he could learn how to play the guitar with Blast at his side.

Leo and Suzen were cuddled up together by the fireplace as Longclaw gave a gentle smile before going to the kitchen to make hot chocolate.

-

-

-

-

Springtime then came around, as a young male ran through the fields with two wolves following right behind him. 

But he wasn't running for fun...As he had tears in his eyes but did his best not to shed a tear or else he'd worry the two wolves that followed behind him.

Though it was getting pretty obvious the young blue was getting faster the longer he ran which meant to the two wolves had to do their best to keep up with him or just follow his scent to whichever location he chose to rest at...

.

.

Soon, 10 minutes later, the three wound up at a cave sight as Maurice was now sitting inside with his knees pulled up to his chest glaring at the ground as Blast panted heavily before falling to the ground on his side, tired. 
while Leo panted but kept a good eye out for just in case, he knew he'd had to keep up as much energy as possible so he wasn't as tired as his cub was, who was yet to be used to running at such a speed for a long time, but knew he'd get better over time once he was much older then he was right now.

After a while, Lunar went over to the young 9-year-old and licked his ears *I'm sorry about what happened pup...* he huffed but the young hedgeling just hugged the wolf that sat by his side "its...not your fault..." Maurice mumbled.
When Blast finally got up and went over to lay down beside the young male "will...will I be able to see them agian..?" he soon asked.

*Of course pup, your parents and Suzen are much stronger than they look ya'know,* Leo's tail wagged softly before pressing his muzzle into Maurice's cheek.

This made the young male happy until Leo got up *now, how about we put those survival skills to use and get set up for the night huh pup?* the wolf barked slightly his tail wagging fast, *besides we need a fire to keep warm and I'll go hunting for us to eat,* Lunar made a wolfish grin which earned a soft smile from the 9-year-old.

"Ok Lunar," he replied before carefully getting up with the older wolf's help and going outside to collect some sticks to make a fire.

When Leo turned his attention toward his son *Blast,* he sniffed around his son's ears earning the young cub's attention *ya dad?* Blast responded while lifting his head up, *I need you to keep up the good work and continue strengthening your connection with your brother ok. It'll be very helpful in the future,* Leo growled softly before licking Blast's ear then left the cave to hunt for food.

Blast tilts his head slightly before forcing himself to get up so he could make the cave slightly homier since there was a chance they might be here for a while.

Just by chance anyway.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2K 40 26
Sonic and his friends have meet many enemies and allies over the years, but how will things change when they meet a sonic lookalike that wants to hav...
5.8K 281 19
Newly 21 year old Ayden Slider discovers during his birthday party that weird things are happening to him all at once. Slowly, these powers start man...
27.2K 228 14
Sonic defeats Dr. Eggman once again, but right before the battle ended, Dr. Eggman tells the hedgehog that the connections to his friends never reall...
39.7K 811 24
It all started with a realization and now he's insane. They spend an awesome night together and now Amy has to keep a secret from Sonic while also em...