So lucky to have you [EXO -Ka...

Від hahahappinessdelight

This is my first Fan fiction story so please just bear with my wrong grammars hehe! I'm trying my best to mak... Більше

So lucky to have you: INTRO
Chapter 1: Starting a new life
Chapter 2: First day at school
Chapter 4: He Has a Good Heart
Chapter 5: Complicated feelings
Chapter 6: Crossing the line
Chapter 7: Three boys
Chapter 8: Movie night
Chapter 9: Getting ready for camping
Chapter 10: Camping Part 01
Chapter 11: Camping Part 02
Chapter 12: Jealous?
Chapter 13: Keeping them strong
Chapter 14: You are my reason
Chapter 15: Painful Goodbye
Chapter 16: Last good bye
Chapter 17: Decisions, Decisions ...
Chapter 18: Broken Promise
Chapter 19: Meeting the president's son
Chapter 20: Bad Guy
Chapter 21: Must be Confessions
Chapter 22: It all happens in one day
Chapter 23: The Truth
Chapter 24: Forgive me ..
Chapter 25: Someone's Coming Back
Chapter 26: Reunited
Chapter 27: Love Quarrel
Chapter 28: Missing You
Chapter 29: Second Chance
Chapter 30: Day with Kai
Chapter 31: I'll be back soon
Chapter 32: Flying Back
Chapter 33: Hello Philippines, Hello Stalker
Chapter 34: Happy Virus
Chapter 35: Messages and Phone Calls
Special note for the Birthday Boy :)
Chapter 36: Better and Worst
Chapter 37: Back to Korea
Chapter 38: Worries
Chapter 39: "Babo"
READ!
Chapter 40: Amusement Park
Chapter 41: Beach
Chapter 42: Attention Seekers
Chapter 43: Activity
READ READ READ!
Chapter 44: Flying Away Soon
Chapter 45: Advance Farewell Party
Chapter 46: It's your choice
Thanksgiving Note
Chapter 47: Tao's Plan
Chapter 48: Who's that girl?
Chapter 49: I Trust Him
Chapter 50: Fist Fight
Chapter 51: Chanyeol knows
Chapter 52: Kim Jaekyun
Chapter 53: Don't Go
Chapter 54: Moments to Remember
Chapter 55: Chances
Chapter 56: 6 months after
Chapter 57: The Real Story
Chapter 58: The Last Chapter
Message from the Real Josephine
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Happy 200K Reads!

Chapter 3: Meeting another guy

11K 187 23
Від hahahappinessdelight

Chapter 3: Meeting another guy

She doesn’t want to go to her school anymore and 3 days of being absent is not enough. Her mom was always scolding her but she sees no choice because no matter how much she reprimands Josephine, she won’t listen and wouldn’t dare to go to school. One morning, Josephine woke up so early. Her eyes were swollen from last night where she really cried her heart out. “Enough is enough. I won’t let them step on me and no one will ever underestimate me. Yes this is it. I have to conquer my fear!” she said loudly and giving herself some motivation.

She hurried to the bathroom and changed into her uniform. She went outside to the kitchen where her mom was cooking for breakfast. Her mom was so surprised when she saw her wearing her uniform and ready to go to school. “Omo! You’re going to school now?” her mom asked. “Yes mom. I’ve figured it out that I have to conquer my fear.” She said and smiled. Her mom was so grateful and did nothing but hugged her. They ate their breakfast and left early.

She arrived at school 1 hour before the class. It was so early and she decided to go to the library. She heard a noise and she followed where it was coming from. It was from the gym and when she looked through the small opening of the door, she saw a man practicing martial arts. “I wonder what kind of martial arts he was doing.” She was amazed. She could barely see the guy’s face so she slowly opened the door. “omo! That guy was ……. Aaaah! That guy was the one I bumped into at the airport!” she said to herself. She can’t believe what she saw and she was so stunned by his moves. She suddenly had a mini heart attack when the guy came across with her eyes. She was shocked so she closed the door and ran away. “Oh no! He saw me! Aigoo~ I’m so careless.” She thought.

She went to her classroom and there were still few students inside. Josephine saw Chanyeol sitting on her chair. “Yaa! What happened to you? I haven’t seen you for 3 days.” Chanyeol asked and he was so curious why she didn’t go to school for 3 consecutive days. “A situation just came up.” She said as an excuse. “Oh I see. Well okay um, you look nice in uniform!” he winked. “Haha! Everyone does. Yaaa~ aren’t you going to move? You’re sitting on my chair.” She told Chanyeol. “Ohhh mianhe! Here you go.” Chanyeol moved along and he seated on his own chair.

Few minutes after, the professor came in telling the students to settle down as he is going to start the class in a few seconds. Someone opened the door and said “Cheongsomnida sunbae-nim. Am I already late?” the guy asked. “No no. Hurry and take your seat.” Mr. Kim said. The girls were over-reacting and they were whining when the guy passes them. She was busy fixing her things suddenly he sat beside Josephine. She looked who it was and when she saw his face she mumbled “Martial Arts guy”.

“Yaaa~ Tao!” Chanyeol said and approached the guy seated next to Josephine and gave him some bro fists. “Josephine-sshi, meet my best friend Tao.” Chanyeol introduced him to Josephine. “Annyeong. I’m Josephine” she introduced herself to Tao. “Annyeong! Huang Zitao-imnida but just call me Tao.” he said and smiled charmingly. Josephine was still shocked that she was now seated beside the cool guy. Every girl inside the room was so jealous of her.

“Why is it that my heart is beating so fast? My hands are shaking and I can’t focus. All I think about is that this guy is seated right next to me.” She thought. She remained calmly and acts as if she doesn’t care who she was seated beside with. Tao was so quiet and he didn’t even talk to her during class.

The bell rang and Tao stood up immediately but before he could leave, Chanyeol grabbed his shoulders and said “Yaaa~ you’ll come with us. Let’s have lunch together.” “I can’t I have a practice right now.” Tao said. “Practice again? But you just had your training earlier! Don’t you want to spend time with me eh?” Chanyeol was trying to make him feel guilty. “Arasseo. Arasseo but let’s make it fast because I really need to practice.” Tao went with Chanyeol. When they were heading the cafeteria, Josephine went into the other way. “Ya! Where you going?” Chanyeol shouted. “Uhh I’m going to the library. You guys are going to eat right?” She said. “No no no! You’ll come with us! Come on.” Chanyeol placed his arms around Josephine’s shoulder and went to the cafeteria.

They started eating and Josephine just stared on Tao’s face. Tao noticed her and hefelt uncomfortable eating. Josephine also noticed that she was already staring at Tao so she quickly moved her direction away from him and just looked down on her food. They ate fast and Tao decided to leave. 

“Tao! We’ll go with you.” Chanyeol said. “No. I have to go” Josephine said. She pretended that she doesn’t want to come because Tao might notice that she likes him. “Waeyo? Let’s just watch him practice and cheer for him.” Chanyeol begged Josephine. She was left with no choice because Chanyeol was so naughty. They went into the gym and sat on the floor. There was no one out there except the three of them. Josephine saw Tao changed into his training uniform. He was wearing black jogging pants paired with a jacket and white sleeveless shirt. He started doing his cool moves and once again, Josephine was so moved by him. Her heart beats so fast and she could hardly breathe.

“Woohoo! Go Zitao!” Chanyeol cheered for his best friend. Josephine just watched in amazement. She never said a word but it is obvious that she really idolized Tao. The practice ended and they also needed to go to their respective classes. “What’s your next class?” Josephine asked Tao. “I don’t have any class. You?” he asked too. “Dance class.” She replied. “Oh! Can I come with you?” Tao asked. “Yes sure.” She said.

They walked towards the room “Why did you asked to come with me?” Josephine was so curious about it. “I have a friend that is also taking dance class. I bet he’s your classmate.” He answered. “What was his name?” She asked. “Jongin. Kim Jongin. You know him?” he told her the name but it wasn’t familiar with her. Josephine thought that the guy Tao was pertaining to was just new. When they were almost there, Kai popped up in front of them. “Oh! Kai-sshi!” Tao hugged Kai as if they were brothers. Josephine was so confused. “Tao knows him? Wait, is he the guy Tao was pertaining to? And his real name is Kim Jongin?” she asked herself.

“Yaa~ Josephine, this is Jongin aka Kai” Tao said. “Yes. He’s my dance partner.” She replied to Tao. “Oh really Kai? You better be gentle with her. Haha” Tao said to Kai. Josephine saw Kai rolled his eyes on her. “He’s getting on my nerves! Why would Tao have a friend like him?” she thought. The class is going to start so Tao said goodbye to Kai and Josephine. They went inside and sat on the floor beside one another.

Josephine was so annoyed because Kai keeps on teasing and bullying her. While their professor gave them a break, Josephine went outside to go to the comfort room. “Aaaaaaah! I really hate him! He was so selfish! Ugh! I hate him. I hate him!” she thought while she was on the comfort room. She went back to the room when she was about to take one step inside, she slipped and fell on the floor. Her classmates laughed and Kai was behind her laughing also. “Ohh mianhe Josephine haha. I felt so lazy throwing the banana into the trash can so I threw it on the floor haha mianhe haha.” Kai apologized but it seems that he did it on purpose. Josephine stood up slowly and walked away grabbing her bag and used it to push Kai from the door.

She went into the rooftop of the school and started shouting. “I HATE YOU SO MUCH KAI! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU MAY LOOK HANDSOME BUT NOW I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!” she screamed until she feels good. She felt so tired after shouting and decided to take a nap. Few hours passed when Josephine woke up, it was already dark and freezing. She looked at her phone and it was dead. “My mom would be calling me and I’m so dead!” she ran through the stairs and hurried back home.

She took a deep breath before entering their house. There was no one inside although the lights were turned on. She called out her mom but no one is answering. The telephone rang and she quickly answered it “Yoboseyo?”  “Josephine! I’ve been calling the house for so many times! Where have you been?” her mom was so worried while talking to her to the phone. “Mianhe omma. I fell asleep at school and I just got back home. Why aren’t you here yet?” she explained and asked her mom. “I can’t go home now, my boss and I needed to go to Busan and we’ll be back after 3 days. I packed my things earlier when I went back there.” Her mom said. “What!!!!!! Why didn’t you tell me?!! Now I’m left here alone??? Omma! Don’t leave me!” she begged on the phone. “Will you stop acting like a child? You can do it by yourself now. Bring some of your friends whenever you like but guys aren’t allowed. I need to go now take good care of yourself and our house! I’ll bring home something for you don’t worry. I love you!” her mom hangs up and Josephine was left in their house.

“What am I going to do here? She said I can bring some of my friends but I only have 2 and they’re all guys. I’m going to die.” She said while she sat down on the couch.

Ding~ Dong~

Ding~ Dong~

Someone’s ringing the doorbell. She stood up quickly and went outside to look who it was but it was already late and she’s afraid that it might be a thief or someone else. Before going closer to the gate she already asked who it was.

“Please help me! Please. Please!” it was a voice of a guy asking for help. She panicked and quickly opened the gate. In her surprise, it was Kai who is asking for help. “Omo! Kai?! What are you ….” Before she could finish Kai interrupted “You!!! Ugh! Why does it have to be you?” Kai rolled his eyes. “Ya! If you’re here to bully me, I have no time for this. Go leave!” Josephine is about to close the gate but Kai stopped it. “I’m left with no choice but for now, please help me!” Kai grabbed her hand and brought her to the house next to them. “Ya! Let go!” she said while trying to be free from his grip and Kai let go of her when they’re already inside his house. Kai was pointing to the wall and he jumped over the couch screaming like a girl.

“Aaaaaah! Kill that! Kill it! Kill it! Please.” Kai was screaming and tried to throw all the pillows from the couch. Josephine grabbed his slipper and killed the cockroach and threw it outside. “Where is it?” Kai asked her still not wanting to go down from the couch. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kai. I didn’t know you were so afraid of a cockroach. HAHAHAHA” Josephine kept on laughing at Kai. “Ya! Don’t laugh at me! I just had a bad memory that’s why I hated bugs.” He defended himself. “You were so annoying! Why would you disturb someone from your neighborhood just to kill a bug for you?! Oh!!! You’re the one who moved in here?! Ugh~” Josephine said to Kai who looks so pissed of her. “Why? Do you own this village? If you’ve killed the bug, go and leave!” Kai said without thanking her. He grabbed her hand and almost pushed her out of the door and closed it.

“Yaaaa! How dare you!” She shouted while kicking his door. She went back to her house and she was so angry about what Kai did to her. She threw herself on her bed while punching the pillows. “Why would he still show up here and why does he have to be my neighbor!!!!! Ugh! I HATE THIS LIFE” she took the opportunity to scream besides no one’s in their house but her.

 To be continued ~

----

Annyeong EXOTICS! I'm here again. Hope you like this 3rd chapter. 

I pretty like this one. I love how Kai screamed like a girl by just seeing a cockroach. LOL! 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! 

Kamsahamnida 

-micahjugs

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.9K 97 25
this is my first book. My first experience, I'm sorry if there are some wrong words or grammars. I hope that you always like this book. You can reque...
213K 4.9K 40
Hey earthlings! Here are my takes on writing romantic imagines. Requests are unfortunately now closed. However I do have one request.. And that is...
16.6K 555 21
She's intelligent, yet she's never been in a school She's a beauty to the human eye, yet she's covered in dirt and blood She's 15, yet she can take a...
85.7K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...