R5 Fan Fiction|Wattys 2017

By KyaraTheDisneyQueen

Just 3 girls who love the band R5 and then all of a sudden some things happen More

Girls Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 6

36 1 1
By KyaraTheDisneyQueen

*Maria's POV*

So the concert was about to start and Ross gave Kyara and I an option of either to give us better seats or we can sit backstage.

Kyara and I looked at each other and then I said to Ross, "Kyara and I would like to take the better seats." 

So Ross said that Andre will take us to our seats. So we all said our goodbyes for now, but I gave Ross a kiss and Kyara gave Rocky a kiss.

Kyara and I followed Andre so he can take us to our seats. We thanked him and gave a hug and told him that we would see him later.

The concert was now starting finally. Ryland was starting first because he's the the main opener. 

When Ryland was almost done with his songs aka dropping some sick beats he called because he spotted Kyara and I for some odd reason.

Kyara and I said no, but he had the crowd chant our names to have Kyara and I go on stage. We did after like 2 minutes of chanting.

Kyara and I went on stage and to be honest peoples Kyara and I are totally scared shitless. We actually don't know whats going through Ryland's mind right now.

So Ryland said in his microphone to fan's and I quote, "R5 Family please be nice to these lovely lovely ladies you will I mean you will see them a lot more on social media. 

And that's when Ryland knew he fucking fucked up. That boy can I please I mean please beat him up right here right now in front of these fans?"

Kyara and I gave him the evilest glare of all time. The glare was so evil that Ryland literally screamed like a little girl. Please tell me you got on video R5ers?

The fans were so confused as fuck when Ryland announced it to the whole entire arena. Way to Ryland for confusing the fans

Right before Kyara and I went back to our seats I did something hilarious so the fans can laugh I smacked him upside the head. You wanna know what happen the fans laughed at him.

After Ryland finished it was Max's turn to preform and before I go into anything Andre totally told let it slide after I smacked Ryland upside his head.

Max was now preforming and can I say DAMN was he a good ass performer. If he ever goes on tour i would totally see him in concert. Now next up to preform is R5.

Hey i am posting at least 3 more chapters tonight I hope your ready for notifications to blow up. Have a wonderful day xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 1.8K 80
Exactly what it says
162 0 52
About a girl who meets the band R5. She falls in love with two of the band mates and becomes best friends with the only girl in the group. Who will s...
112K 1.9K 35
"We'll always love you. That's a promise, Rei," Riker said. "Yeah, no matter what, we'll always stick together," Ross said. "You can always count on...