Beast

De wallflowersneverland

"As I reach behind me for the doorknob, though, I see something. Something that freaks me out beyond belief. ... Mais

The Eyes
Friends
Wolves
Break-in
Not Normal?
I Would Have to Show You
Absences
Movie Night
Pack Meeting
Mom's Boyfriend
Was it Really All a Dream?
Inner Thoughts and Unimaginable Pain
Autumn Leaves
Wolfsbane
Rabid Girl
Control

Truth or Dare

97 4 1
De wallflowersneverland

A week has gone by, no sign of the creepy man who threatened me. Tristan, Logan and Phoenix couln't figure out at all who this guy could be, and how he knew Logan. 

My mom has been going out more. I think she found herself a guy. I'm not really sure how I feel about this- what if the guy turns out bad? She will be devastated. If there even is a guy. 

"Mom?" I call, trudging down the stairs. School was canceled- though I'm not sure why. Probably teacher meetings. 

"Yes, Cody?" She calls back, she must be in the kitchen. 

"Can I have friends over?" She doesn't answer right away. I hop off the last step, and swing myself around the railing down the hallway. I step in the kitchen and see her standing over the stove, making what smells like bacon. 

"Well," She starts. "I actually was invited out to dinner tonight, so I won't be home."

I smirk. So it is a guy. 

"So, what's his name?" I ask her. She blushes like a little school-girl. 

"What makes you think it's a guy?"

"Really, mom?" I say with a sarcastic tone, still smiling. "Just tell me!"

"Fine." She agrees. "His name is Damion."

"Ooh," I say. 

My mom blushes again before quickly excusing herself. "Well, I'm off to work. Here's breakfast." She points to the bacon that she has just finished. 

I smile at her. 

Just before she runs out the door, I yell "Wait, can my friends come over?"

She slams the front door, quickly opening it again and saying "Sure!" Before running off again. 

Oh, I love my mom.

                                                                      ***

"Popcorn, anyone?" I ask Logan, Tristan and Phoenix.

"YES!" All of them shout at the exact same time. I laugh and walk into the kitchen. I pull a packet of popcorn out of the cabinet and put it in the microwave. 

I'm pretty sure werewolves eat ten times as much as normal humans. Seriously, though, they eat a ton. 

I laugh to myself. Yes, I do like spending my Friday evenings with my only three friends, who happen to be werewolves. 

I pull the popcorn out of the microwave and pour it into a bowl. 

When I turn back around, I run into something hard. Someone. Logan stands there, his cheeks blushing. 

"Sorry." He says quietly. I laugh. It's funny how he can go from loud and over-confident to shy and quiet in just a few minutes. 

"Don't be." I say laughing and patting him on the chest. I walk around him, to the living room, and he follows behind me. 

"Here you go!" I say. Tristan and Phoenix are rolling around on the floor, laughing and tickling each other. 

"Now you see why I left." Logan says, laughing behind my. 

"Uh huh."

I walk over to the coffee table and set the bowl down, sitting on the couch. "Come on, little love- wolves, lets play a game."

Logan sits beside me. "Love- wolves?" He laughs. 

"Yes, love- wolves. I can't call them love- birds, now, can I?"

He laughs again and Tristan and Phoenix sit across from us on the floor. 

"Okay," Says Tristan. "What game?"

"Ooh," Phoenix says. "Truth or dare."

I smile. Truth or dare is literally my favorite game, ever. "Yes!!"

                                                                                   ***

"Okay," Tristan says. "Logan. Truth or dare."

"Truth. I know better than to pick a dare from you."

"Fine." Says Tristan. "Um... Who was the last person you kissed?" Logan's eyes widen. He blushes. 

"Uh..." He says. "Nobody." It comes out as a whisper and his cheeks turn bright red. 

I find myself blushing for some reason. I turn my head away and pretend to cough. 

"Oh..." Says Tristan. "Okay, Logan, your turn." Logan thinks for a second. I hope he picks me, as I have said, I love this game.

"Phoenix." Logan says. He smirks. "Truth or dare?"

Phoenix looks at him, trying to figure out what he has in mind. She looks up and holds her finger to her chin. "Truth." 

Logan smirks even more. 

"No, DARE. I meant dare."

"Nope you can't change it now." He laughs evilly and Phoenix huffs. 

"Fine."

"Okay, Phoenix, who do you like?"

Phoenix opens and closes her mouth before turning pink. She widens her eyes a bit before saying "Pass." 

"You can't pass!"

"Well, I just did." She then quickly says "Logan, truth or dare." She smirks this time, and looks at me. I raise my eyebrows, confused. I'm a little scared what she has planned.

"Dare." Logan says. He must know Phoenix's dares aren't as bad as Tristan, plus he's probably trying to avoid the 'who do you like' topic.

"Kiss Cody."

Logan stares at her, speechless. "Fine." He says. Oh, God no. Logan, my best friend, has to kiss me. Why me? She should have made him kiss Tristan...

I laugh, and I guess it's out loud. 

"What's so funny?" Logan says, turning to me. 

"Oh, I just thought of a funny thing..." I say awkwardly. What else was I supposed to say? 

"Okay." He says. "Lets just do this."

Logan is bright red. I feel bad, I mean I he is being forced to have his first kiss- with someone he probably doesn't even want to have it with. 

Logan's POV

"Okay." I say to Cody. "Lets do this." She is just looking at me with her big brown eyes, a bit of pink flushing her cheeks. 

I know why Phoenix is making me do this. She knows I like Cody, somehow. I can tell by the way she is smirking at me. 

That little brat.

I don't even know what I'm doing. I have never even kissed a girl before. I can't let Phoenix win the little game playing in her head, though. I have to do it. 

I lean in a bit to Cody's face. Her smell makes me want to just lay with her for the rest of my life. When my face is just an inch from hers, I let my eyes flutter shut and move forward just a bit more. Then I feel the gentle touch of her lips on mine.

Cody's POV

His lips brush against mine, just after I shut my eyes. This is actually my first kiss, also. He makes me warm, he makes me feel safe. I bring my arms up around his neck and pull him closer. 

He sets his hands on my back and kisses me more. 

I completely forget about Tristan and Phoenix until Tristan clears his throat, and Logan and I abruptly pull apart. 

I sit there, breathless for a moment before heat rises to my cheeks and I know for a fact that I am red all over. 

"I said kiss, not make-out." Phoenix says. Her and Tristan both erupt in laughter. I look at Logan, to see that he is even more embarrassed than I am. 

I'm not sure why, whether I want to or if I just want to make the two love-wolves shut up, but I quickly get up closer to Logan and kiss him again. 

He is surprised, but soon kisses me back. 

I hear fake gagging from next to us, and smile against Logan's lips. 

While I am enjoying Phoenix and Tristan's reaction, I have realized that I kissed Logan again for one simple reason...

I wanted to. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.1M 48.6K 25
" MINE!!!!" someone shouted from the woods I turned around but no one was there. then i started to hear someone running my way and that's when i not...
8.9M 280K 38
This is NOT a story about incest so please don't get the wrong idea. Disclaimer: I made this book when I was like 12 so just beware lol "B...
111 19 21
Remi has always loved the forest, the different sounds, smells, the way she could get lost in it and never have to go home to her non-existent parent...
1.2M 61K 53
Before school even begins, 17-year-old Jake Kent is attacked by an enormous gray wolf. He's saved by a mysterious blonde, but things get even more un...