Liam's Journal

By Stardust2003

Jules finds one of her lost notebooks and notices someone's been using it. Wonder what's inside? More

29th May, 2016
30th May, 2016
31st May, 2016
2nd June, 2016
10th June, 2016
6th July, 2016
9th July, 2016
26th October, 2016
21st January, 2017
26th January, 2017
22nd February, 2017
7th May, 2017
26th May, 2017

28th May, 2016

253 4 0
By Stardust2003

She told me not to wait up, but how the fuck is that supposed to work? I've no idea where she's gone or when she'll be back. I don't even know when she left. I fell asleep watching them bang on about the Foxes. Can't really be arsed for LCFC but I'm sure Serge and them are in the bollocks. I nearly asked our Blue to go up to Leicester with me last week for that gig they did. I saw the preview and it looked fuckin' mega. And she likes Kasabian so why I didn't say something...fuck! Maybe she thinks I'm boring. Maybe that's why she's gone out. But where would she go? Where would she fucking go? I bet it's something to do with our Noel. She wouldn't sneak out unless it was. But I'm determined not to get pissed about it. We're in a good place, her and me. I can't fuck this up. She finally left him for me. I have to remember that. Maybe if I keep writing, it'll help keep me calm. I found this notebook in the desk in the sitting room. She took over that desk but what use have I got for it? Anyway, she's got so many of these bloody things, I doubt she'll notice I've nicked it. Plus it's Blue. I had to have it. Just like I had to have her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...