7th May, 2017

Them tickets went on sale the other day. She ain't said nothing and it's making me nervous. I know she's spoke to him though. I know he's invited her. Why wouldn't he? But she hasn't brought it up. Why the fuck won't she say anything? She's gotta be thinking about it. She had to have looked it up. Fuck knows I did. £11 a ticket? Guess he's not as big as she reckons. But she still ain't brought it up...and she's supposed to bring it up. There's no way she don't wanna go. No fucking way. Not in a million fucking years. Not for all the fucking tea in...maybe I should have a cuppa. Maybe I'd stop thinking about all this bull shit and just crawl back into bed with her and...what if she's going with Our Kid? What if he's arranged the tickets and plans to steal her away and...no. He wouldn't do that. He's too fucking busy ducking around with all his other fancy friends and that. Fucking lost the plot, he has. Even our Blue wasn't arsed to watch that fuckery...but now she's with him. He's done this on purpose! She went away for the weekend to visit her sister. All the way to Ohio and he went with her...but only cos I couldn't. I would've and fuck knows I should've but I had stuff to do here. Now he's over there plotting his next move. That's why she won't say anything. He's taped her fucking mouth shut! I'm much more fun to have a round. Ask her Chris, yeah? He'll tell you. I don't care if Our Kid picked his band's name out. I'm still the one to be around. Blue agrees. She definitely agrees. She wouldn't be here if she didn't...she'll come home. She has to! Her flight's already been booked.