26th October, 2016

I should put a different date on this one. It's after midnight now and I can't fucking sleep. I'm not even supposed to be here but...I missed her too much! She'd gone off home to Ohio to see our film. I wanted her to go to the premiere with me but she fucking wouldn't. Wanted to go and see it with her sister and that. Why the fuck didn't she want to see it with me? Our Noel didn't even go to the premiere. It's not like I really expected him to but it was awfully rude of him to just fuck everyone off like that. But I suppose that's how he is. He don't fucking care about anyone but his fucking self. Then he has the nerve to ask about me. He asked Mat Whitecross but even worse, he asked our Blue. He fucking plays her and...what the fuck was that?! It's one a them clowns. I fucking know it! Fucking standing outside and...Jesus Christ! I can't fucking deal with this bollocks. Blue don't mind me being here. She was just cuddling with me a bit ago. She'll keep them fucking clowns away, she will. I know it's just some geezer in a suit but...I fucking hate Halloween! About the only good thing that comes from it are the sweets but we don't have any here. We did go and get from that takeaway earlier. Blue lets me eat too much junk food. She knows if I eat this late at night it'll put me to bed but fuck...it ain't working now. Plus with them clowns running about...she read somewhere that one was stood out in the woods with a fucking knife. Who the fuck do this knobheads think they are? It's not fucking funny and now we've got the lamp on. They won't mither us with it on. Just like the monsters in the cupboard. They're fucking scared of it. I usually like it dark but now...fuck me! I'll be glad when all this shit's over. When this month is fucking...we're not leaving until after the weekend. Jules and Kelsey want to go to some haunted house. Some fucking haunted carnival. I've been there before just under different circumstances. With Oasis. The gig that started it all. For our Blue anyway. I don't know where she comes off saying it's haunted. I were there, right? And as far as I could tell there weren't no fucking ghosts.