22nd February, 2017

He's done it. He's gone and fucking done it. She's only been hoping for fucking months now and now he's...I'd like to say he's a sellout. Anyone who does a solo album is a fucking cunt...but look who's fucking talking. I'm only doing it for the money though. I've got bills to pay like everyone else. But it's not going to be a big deal. Just a few tracks. A few gigs. She doesn't even ask me about my gigs. She can never remember when they are. She knows I've got one coming up with the lads from Kasabian but I always have to remind her when it is. She won't forget his though. And now she's read that article and heard that fucking announcement...I wonder if it'll be out before Our Kid's? She's mentioned how hard it was to wait for their albums because it always took so fucking long. I wonder if he'll make her wait even longer? Obviously fucking not! There's no date. Not even a fucking title. Why make the announcement if you don't fucking...Our Kid does the same kind of shit. Gets everyone excited for fucking nothing and keeps them at his fucking fingertips. Even her. He was supposed to have it out by Christmas. His gift to Our Blue...fuck off! He didn't even buy her nothing. And he hurt her feelings when he didn't...he's a fucking prick! And then he sent him to fucking...if either one of them have written songs for her, they better start fucking running!