10th June, 2016

I hadn't planned to bring this bloody thing but thank fuck I did. She left. Again. We're supposed to be at Fashion Week together. She looked fuckin' top in her dress today. And that hat. She's taken to wearing hats now. Them ones with the big brims. And her hair's so fucking long. I could tell she was nervous but what did she have to be nervous about? She's a hell of a lot more confident than me and she knows it. I told her to ignore the mithering. Them lot wouldn't quit shouting at us while we walked in. I tried to protect her. I walked in between her and them so I'd get the majority of it. They were shouting for me anyway but I know she was upset. She's still getting used to it. This is probably all my fault anyway. I got caught up in looking at the new stuff that's come out this summer and that when I should've been paying attention to her. Maybe that's why she left. She's probably pissed at me. She said she wanted to step out and get some air. I knew I should've gone with her but she told me she'd be alright. And then she didn't come back. I kept calling her but she wouldn't answer. She probably don't recognize the number but wouldn't she get the hint after calling so many fucking times? She must have. I called again just a bit ago and he answered the phone. Told me to fuck off. Who the fuck does he think he is?! She's mine. Not his. And that's how it's meant to be. I'll let them have their fun for now but I'll fucking deal with this when I get home.