The Alphas Abused Mate #Watty...

De Cyndel_Fouts

Hello there, my name's Ali and this is my story. I was six when my mom died. It was the worst day of my littl... Mai multe

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
a/n
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
A/N
New book
Becoming A Shadow
Becoming A Shadow part 2
Free book promotion
New book!
FREE BOOK PROMOTION

Chapter 30

4.3K 223 7
De Cyndel_Fouts

Alex's pov

Its been a week and a half since ali blacked out and she hasn't woke up. I haven't eaten or bathed the entire time either even though my mother has tried everything to get me to.

"alex sweetheart you need to eat something. This isn't healthy please just take one bite of the apple and I will leave you alone for the rest of the day" lacey (alex's mother) said with pleading eyes.

"fine here" i said taking a bite of the apple my mother had set on the table beside the bed. "now go" I said looking back at ali.

I heard her sigh then the door shutting "finally" I muttered under my breath. I was just about to close my eyes when the door opened again.

"mom I took a bite of the apple you said you would stop bugging me today" I said with a slight attitude.

"Alpha its not your mother, its me the doctor. The  results came in and we couldn't find anything wrong with the luna. Im sorry, we are just gonna have to wait for her to wake up then do more tests on her then". the doctor said.

"thanks doc, but I have a question is the baby ok? also do you have any idea when she will wake up?" I asked.

"the babies are ok and no we do not know when she will wake up."

"thank the moongoddess they are......." and thats when it dawned on me he just said babies as in two or more "did you just say babies doc as in more than one?" I asked the doctor.

the doctor looked up from his clipboard and said "why yes alpha I did!" he said excitedly "there are two little babies in there" doc said pointing at ali's belly.

"two babies? Im going to have twins!". I said to doc.

he just laughed and walked out closing the door. then it dawned on me im going to have two kids. TWO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for not updating guys but here is an update for you all. hope you enjoy!! till then my lovelies.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Reunited De Rebecca

Ficțiune generală

265K 10.6K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
1.8K 406 26
1st in sassy lead 1st in witchywerewolves 1st in demonic relation ..mate..' mia squealed in my head. I shut her off and faced him I sighed and cross...
333K 17K 43
i promise ima put this back out😂😂!! i been so busy w school, work & life itself. my bad y'all. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛...
118K 1.6K 31
I fought for my life while living with my uncle, who abused us children daily. I fought for the answer to the choice that would change my life forev...