Everest 》Alec Lightwood | dis...

By NamesLovely

"you taught me what it felt like to fly and what it felt like to fall every time I breathed" (c.c.b) In... More

extended summary +
Playlist
BOOK 01
ACT ONE
001
002 📌
003 📌
004📌
005📌
006📌
new story, again
007📌
008📌
009📌
NOT AN UNDATE, SORRY
010📌
not an update
012📌
013📌
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
ACT TWO
031
032
033
034
035
036
100K READS
037
038
039
040
A.N
041
042
043
044
045
046 (read a/n at end)
047
BOOK 02
201K WTH ❤️❤️
B2:001
A/N
002
hi~

011📌

7.6K 291 46
By NamesLovely

not edited

Okay first of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 9.8K READS. OMG. OMG. IM LITERALLY EXPLODING WITH HAPPINESS.

second of all PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY "Safest Sounds" IM WORKING HARD ON IT AND REALLY TRYING TO GET IT GOING. I HAVE A FEW THINGS COMING UP FOR IT. I KNOW THE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE HOW REALLY LIKE IT, I GUESS.

Third of all PLEASE GO AND NOMINATE THIS FOR THE BEST ALEC FANFICTION, PLEASE. ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!

ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER. LOVE YOU.

________________

"Jace, over here" Alec called out from tombstones over. 

"Yeah, coming" He yelled back. "Are you gonna be alright" He asked Clary. "Yeah. Yeah, I'll be fine" she said looking down. "I'm just...um" she breathed deeply. "Just give me a minute" she responded. "Okay" he said before walking away.

"Yeah," he asked standing in front of Alec. "We're crossing a line into Vamp territory," Alec said.

 "That's the point. Come on, Alec, cheer up. It's going to be fun" Jace said hitting his arm. 

"Damn it, Jace, just...think this through," Alec said frustration seeping into his tone. "You don't even like the guy. This isn't about the mundane, this is about Clary" Jace stared at him in confusion. "What, are you so desperate to get laid that you'll risk killing us" he questioned. Jace scoff.

"Wow, um, there's so much in that, that was wrong, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear it," Jace said.

"That's the problem. You're not listening. Not to this or anything else I've said tonight," Alec said. " You don't even know this girl. Why do you trust her?" Jace sighed. 

"Is this about her being Valentine's daughter? Haven't we been through this?" Alec glanced away and sighed. "Alec, look at me. That's her brother out there." Alec stared at him. Everest was out there and he's been here not wanting to help. He felt guilty swirling around at the pit of his stomach. He didn't understand why or maybe he did, he just didn't accept the truth. "Everest all she got, along with Simon. If it were you out there, I'll go just as crazy. You can trust her, or not. I don't care. That's not my business but if you don't trust me..." Clary interrupted. 

"Jace! Alec! I think I found it! Mary Milligan"

***

"He didn't mean to throw that thing" Simon blabbed on. Everest rolled his eyes. "Of course, he did darling. That's what makes you so amusing" She said. "I don't find any of this amusing," The male vampire said. "Me neither. I can't say how sorry he is. I can pay to have the whole thing cleaned." The woman lifted her hand up and snapped her fingers. Simon stopped talking and froze. Everest glared at her. "What did you do" he snapped. The woman raised an eyebrow and snapped her fingers again. "Doesn't work," he said crossing his arms. "Why," she asked. He had no idea how and why but he wasn't going to tell her that. He raised his eyebrow in a mocking manner. "Wouldn't you like to know, darling" He hissed. She snapped her fingers again and in came two other vampires. "Lock him up," she said. Everest struggled as they held on to both of his arms. "What, no," he said. They shoved him roughly out the door.

He stopped struggling, looking at both the vampire and the hall they were walking through. He gritted his teeth in anger. Everest elbowed the one to his right making him stumble. He quickly got out of his grip, turning to the other one and punching him in his face. The other regained his balanced and kicked Everest in the face than stomach making his bend down in pain. He groaned as another punch came at his back making him stumble and get his breath knocked out of him. He felt a warm feeling consume him and he was able to knock them back. He swung his fist, punching the blonde of the two and kicking the dark-haired one making him go flying. The blonde stared in disbelief before throwing a punch and knocking him out.

***

Everest woke up in a different room. He groaned at the pain in his jaw and stomach. He felt stupid for taking on two vampires with super strength and speed. He felt something wet on his forehead. He touched it and brought his finger into his line of view. Blood. He was bleeding again and he was sure he has a concussion. He felt dizzy and out of place. The room was spinning. He shook his head, wincing at the pain but his vision cleared.

He really hoped Clary and Simon were okay. The door to the room opened and in came the male vampire. "You put up a good fight but not good enough. So Everest Fairchild, where is it" he asked as he took a seat in the chair in front of him. Everest looked at him confused.

"Where is what," he asked. 

"Don't play dumb with me. Where is the mortal cup" He snapped. 

The white-haired fray raised an eyebrow. " You think I know where this mortal cup is." The vampire stared at him. "Oh, I'm sorry you must not know. Hi, I'm Everest Fray and I just found out about me being a shadowhunter. How the hell am I suppose to know where that damn thing is. I just found out about its existence. So back off." The vampire stared at him and Everest held his stare. 

"You're strong-willed, just like your mother. You know where the cup is, we just got to refresh your memory" He said before walking out. Everest sighed as he laid his head on the walk behind him.

***

"Izzy" Alec called out. "I got your text. Where are we exactly" he asked as he walked up the stairs. "It's an old meatpacker's service entrance. If we got back there, we come up into the basement of the hotel DuMort." They walked forward. "Perfect, right? We distract the vamps, Clary and Jace have time to find Simon and Everest"

"Okay"

"Okay?" Isabelle questioned. "It was hard work interrogating Meliorn to get this intel," she said. "Great job, Izzy." Alec stopped and turned around. "You have faerie dust on your dress," he said. Izzy smiled. " And I hate being the distraction," he said walking forward.

 "I don't," Izzy said. "You know, you'd be a lot happier if you weren't so freaking repressed," She said from behind him. He didn't respond. "Alec?" she questioned. "Hello?"

***

The door opened and in came a vampire he hasn't seen before. " Get up," he said grabbing Everest arm pulling him into the hall. Everest was too drained of energy to struggle. "Clary, I'm here" Everest heard Simon scream. Everest's eyes widen. Clary's here. Oh god. The vampire sensed a change in tension, he quickly put his hand to Everest's neck. Everest could feel the claws threatening to break skin. "Argo" Everest heard and the man dragged him into a room. His eyes widen at the sight of his sister.

 "Clary," he said. "You shouldn't be here," he said. "I came for you and Simon," she said walking forward but Jace stopped her. " Clary". Alec with his hand on an arrow. He looked Everest over, seeing a bruise forming on his jaw and dried blood on his forehead. Alec clenched his jaw, anger seeping through him.

"Enough," The male vampire holding a knife to Simon, yelled. Everest winched as he felt the claws dig deeper. "Listen to him, Clary Fairchild. Put it away."

"I've had more than enough of your brother and friend for one day. I'll love to cut their throat. Don't give me a reason" He said making Alec tense as he glanced at Everest. "Put it away" They retracted their weapons. "Simon, Everest. are you okay?" Everest winched at the pressure on his throat. "I'm fine, Clary", "I wouldn't say alright"

"Stop talking" he shouted pulling the knife closer to Simon's throat. "Now, if you would all just follow me," he said turning towards the group. "Let's go," He said walking backward, the guy following him. " Come on, let's go! Up here now!" he said walking up the stairs. "That's right, get down there now! Get down there or I'll kill them right now"

"Look, we're not gonna hurt you. We just want Simon and Everest."

"I'm glad you do. We don't. We wanted you and Everest"

"Well, here I am," she said surging forward. "Stop," Jace said holding her back. "I said 'wanted'. Not my idea. Now, get out! Go!" Clary shook her head. "Not without them"

"Shut up! Open that door right now or I'll kill him right here. Both of them" Everest winched as the vampire dragged him. "Listen to him" Jace shouted. "But Simon and Everest will die if..." They open the door and the vampire holding him hides behind him from the sun. "Clary, go" Everest yelled. "GO GO GO"

Everest clenched his teeth before elbowing the vampire in the face, he pulled him towards the sun and he burned away into nothingness. "NO" Raphael shouted. "Take him. Go" He said pushing Simon towards Everest as Jace pulled them both out.  Raphael gave Everest a deadly glare. Everest stared back, no emotion written on his face. Everest stumbled into Clary, who brought him into a hug. holding him tightly. Everest pulled away and smiled at his sister, running a hand through her ponytail. "Oh my god, oh my god. It's actually over. I was so afraid I would lose you two" she said pulled Simon into a hug.

"But it's true, you're actually here," Clary said holding their hands in hers. "You know I'll...We'll do anything for you" Everest said glancing at her. " You don't have to die," she said. 

" I rather not do that" Simon answered making Everest laugh. She pulled them both into a tight hug. Everest smoothed down her hair, calming her down. Everest glanced up at Izzy and gave her a small smile. Everest pulled away. "I'll be with Izzy" He whispered. Clary stared at him before nodding. " Remember, always and forever," he said. 

"Always and forever" she repeated.

he walked up to Izzy who smiled at him. "You're okay," she asked looking at the bruise and dried up blood. He nodded. "I'll be fine," he said. Izzy gave him a smile before hugging him tightly. "Alec, stop" Jace shouted making Everest pull away and turn his attention towards them. Alec made eye contact with him before looking away. "just stop"

"I'm older than you, Jace. I'm not in your shadow," he said

If you really feel that way about her...why did you help us tonight?" Jace asked. Alec turned to look at Everest. Everest stared into his blue eyes, seeming to get lost in them. The white-haired fray scanned his face searching for them answer to Jace question but before he could, Alec broke it and walked away.

***

Everest was in his room, cleaning up the dried blood on his forehead, wincing in pain. He stared into the tall mirror. His hair was a mess and a big bruise was forming on his jaw. He cursed.

There was a knock on the door. "Coming" he shouted. He walked to the door, rag in hand and as he opened the door for Alec.  Alec stared at him before doing something Everest would have never seen coming from him. Alec wrapped his arms around Everest's torso, surprising Everest. Everest could feel Alec's finger curling against his back, tightening into fists around the fabric of his jacket. Everest slowly wrapped his arms around the taller boy's neck 

"Alec," He said. The lightwood boy pulled away enough to see his face, worry clear in his eyes.

 "You're hurt," he said. "Its nothing, plus Izzy just finished putting a healing rune on me," he said. Alec nodded before noticing their closeness and pulled away completely, looking slightly flustered. 

"What happened?" he asked. 

"I tried taking on two vampires" Alec shook his head.  

"That was stupid. You could have been killed"

"But I wasn't," the white-haired boy said staring at Alec with an intense stare that Alec couldn't decipher. His stare burning him whole.

 "Yeah" he mumbled.

________________________

IM FINISHED WITH EPISODE 3, YES.

OKAY, SO SOMEONE GAVE ME THE IDEA TO MAKE MAGNUS FLIRT WITH EVEREST, MAKING ALEC JEALOUS AND WHEN I DO THAT PART, ILL MAKE SURE TO GIVE CREDIT.

AND IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS OR ANYTHING THEY'LL LIKE TO SEE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND ILL SEE IF IT FITS WITH MY STORY. I PROMISE TO GIVE YOU CREDIT.

KISSES, BYE

•|Carla|•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 22.2K 50
Camille Fray has a normal life. A young mother, a young sister and a father who died when she was child. Graduated from high school and 2 years into...
11.8K 423 20
All Malec scenes in season 1 told from Alec and Magnus's perspective. Just to show them falling in love! I even used direct dialogue to make it accur...
241K 5.2K 14
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ― Lao Tzu Shadowhunters (Season 1)
376K 10.6K 35
"I am so scared of what will kill me in the end For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance.. to be someone, To be human, Look what we've don...