True Love (Sequel to A Love S...

By rauralove_4227

Sequel to A Love Story It's been 5 years since a pregnant Laura left LA for New York, after she found Ross ch... More

Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 (Mature)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Mature)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
AN
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
⊱ ♡ ⊰ Questions ⊱ ♡ ⊰
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122 (Mature)
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128 (Part 1)
Chapter 128 (Part 2)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Ending part 1
Ending part 2
Epilouge
ANOUCEMENT!
I'M BACK!!

Chapter 93

2.8K 64 16
By rauralove_4227

Ross's POV

I'm about to tell Laura about everything happened after she left. It's still a bit hard because that time in my life, everything was going wrong. She made me realize, that I don't need to keep my emotions in and I could tell her about it, about everything. She's laying on my chest and my arms are around her holding her close to me.

Ross: it started when you found me. Brie tried to stop me, but I yelled at her and I raced my way to Vanessa's house since I know you'd be there.

~~flashback~~

I drove to Vanessa's house in a hurry not caring if I get stopped by the police. I had to go see my Laura. Once I pulled up to her house, I immediately got out of the car and went inside. Once I went inside, the boys had smiles on their faces and started congratulating me.

Rocky: hey man, congrats

Riker: I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you

Ryland and Ratliff: way to go man!

Ross: what are you talking about.

Ratliff: you don't know dad? (He smirks)

Ross: dad?

Rocky: don't act stupid, that's my thing!

Ross: what?

Ryland: you're going to be a father! Dumbass

Riker: didn't Laura tell you? Isn't that why you're here?

Ross: she's pregnant?!

Oh shit, I have to go now and find her. As I was about to walk to the door, Rydel and Vanessa come in looking mad. Rydel comes and slaps me.

Vanessa: why Ross? Why? Tell me why would you do that to Laura?!

Rydel: I hate you! I can't believe you'd hurt her like that!

Riker: what's going on?

Rydel: well, mr. Ross here, cheated on Laura with an old friend of hers! She caught them and was crying her eyes out because someone couldn't keep it in his pants! Even though, he's married and is about to have a kid! (She was red, they all gasped in shocked. Rydel was never mad like this)

Ross: I didn't know she was pregnant!

Riker: either way, you shouldn't have cheated on her. It's bad enough you did it once and she caught you, yet you do it again and she catches you again! Haven't you learned your lesson?!

Ratliff: she'd always forgive you, you don't know how much you hurt her Ross.

Ross: oh like you know?

Ratliff: yeah I do know! Actually we all know! Except for you! (I was getting ready to punch him)

I had my fists clenched nod was approaching him. Riker and Rocky pulled me back.

Vanessa: look, you can't hurt anyone just because you fucked up! This is on you!

Ross: listen here, Vanessa I don't have time for all this bullshit, I have to go find Laura.

Rydel: why? So you can run it in her face that you cheated on her with her old friend?!

Ross: no! I love her too much to do that!

Rydel: love my ass, if you really loved her, then you wouldn't be going around fucking every girl you see! You know what?! Leave, go! Get out of here I don't want to see your lying, cheating face ever again. I'm so done with you.

Riker: we're all done with you! (I leave the house and looked for Laura)

I went to the house and see if was dark. I went in and the energy was different. It was all sad and cold. I went upstairs to our room to see everything in her closet was gone. Shit! I took my phone out to see if I could find her. I called and called, I even tried to track her phone. It was off and she wouldn't answer my calls.

I decide to drive back to Vanessa's and ask them to help me. Once I get there they all gave me glares.

Rydel: what are you doing here? I thought I told you I don't want to see your face. (She glares at me)

Ross: well, forget about that for a minute I need help finding Laura. (That caught Vanessa's attention)

Vanessa: what do you mean find Laura?

Ross: she's not in the house, I don't know where she is I tried tracking her phone, it wouldn't work.

Vanessa: let's go!

Rocky: you're going to help him find her?

Vanessa: Rocky, she's my sister and she's pregnant, she could be in trouble.

Riker: Vanessa's right

~•~•~•~•~•~

After searching everywhere for Laura, we came back to the house to see everyone's progress.

Riker: did you find her?

Ross: no (I shake my head)

Rydel: see Ross, if you would've controlled your self, we wouldn't be in this mess.

There was a knock on the door, Vanessa ran to the door. Maybe it was Laura. I was really hoping it was Laura. Vanessa opened the door and it was Andre and Jacob.

Vanessa: what are you guys doing here?

Andre: uh, we have something for you guys.

Jacob: yeah, Laura stopped by earlier and gave it to us. So here (he hands Vanessa three envelopes)

Vanessa gives one to me and one to the my siblings, she kept one to her self. I open the the envelope and take the letter out. After reading, my heart shattered and tears were rolling down my cheeks. There was something for me in the envelope, I looked and it was her wedding ring and engagement ring.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After they screamed at me saying I was a horrible husband to Laura and I deserved her leaving me with our child. I drove myself to the liquor store and bought some vodka, liquor, beer. I drive back home, I took all the things in my room. I took out Laura's rings and put them in one of her jewelry box and I hid it in my closet.

I opened a can of beer and started to drink. Then that went to the whole case, to a bottle of vodka, then half a bottle of liquor. That went on for a few months. Me drinking a whole case of beer, a whole bottle of vodka, and liquor. Sometimes, it wouldn't be enough and I'd drink a hard, strong Brandi.

The house was a mess. Bottles and cans on the floor. Everything was messy after I would get mad at myself, I'd hit and throw things. I've punch so many holes in the walls.

~•~•~•~•~•~

My mom and dad came over one time. They came uninvited. They were shocked at the condition I was in. They helped me cleaned up a bit and threw away the empty bottles of alcohol.

Mark: son, this isn't you. What happened to you?

Ross: I lost her, dad. She was everything to me

Stormie: you wouldn't have lost her if you didn't cheat on her

Ross: why are you guys so calm about this? Aren't you mad at me? I drove away Laura and she's pregnant with my baby.

Stormie: we know, trust us we're mad, but being mad at you won't change anything. So, even though we're furious at you, we still want to help you.

Mark: you don't know how much you hurt your siblings. Rydel and Vanessa are crying their eyes out. Your brothers aren't that happy anymore. Riker is trying to get Vanessa to stop crying and to eat.

Ross: even if I try to talk to them, they'll just ignore me. I screwed up so much. (I sigh and run my hand in my hair)

Stormie: Ross, ever since Laura left, everything hasn't been the same. Even we're affected of her leaving. She was like the sunshine that made everyone happy and smile.

Mark: that's true, your mother hasn't been smiling like she used to. (I sigh)

~•~•~•~•~•~

A few months after that, my mom and dad came over to the house and helped me stop drinking my self numb. They came over everyday and checked on me.

They hired a counselor to make my siblings and I talk to each other again. I remember they tricked them to talking to a counselor to get their feelings out about Laura leaving. They brought me in and they shit glares at my way. Our parents made us go everyday.

Then a month after, we started to talk to each other. Vanessa and Rydel took a while for them to start talking to me, but they did eventually. We didn't have full on conversations just saying hi and bye or me asking them questions.

I wouldn't go over to their house a lot only when they'd invite me. I was still ashamed of what I did. I didn't want to face any of them. Sometimes, I'd be alone during the holidays. During Christmas, I'd stay in the house not wanting to go out because everything reminded me of Laura. My family would come over and spend Christmas and some holidays. It didn't help when the girls would ask about Laura. My brothers would change the subject.

We made more music. Then one day, I got to a heated argument with Rydel. She told me that Rydel and Vanessa weren't going to forgive me after what I did to Laura. And unless Laura came back, they want nothing to do with me.

~~End of flashback~~

After I told Laura, I was going to tell her something, but she gave me a passionate kiss. I held her tighter in my arms. We pulled away breathing heavily.

Laura: Ross, I'm sorry I put you through that. (She sniffled)

She was crying, no. I don't want her to cry because of something that I caused.

Ross: no, baby don't cry (I wipe the tear that falls. I kiss the tears away)

Laura: Ross, I put you through all of that. How can I not cry? I put you guys through hell. (She hides her face in my chest. She was still on top, laying on me)

Ross: no you didn't, Laura. If anything I put you through hell. Baby, please don't cry. I love you. (She lifts her head and looks at me)

Laura: I love you too (I give her a kiss. We pull away and she lays her head back on my chest)

I wrap my arms around her to pull her closer, she was still sniffling a bit. I kissed her head and whispered sweet things to her while playing with her hair. She mumbled a few words, which I think she said 'I love you so much' and she fell asleep.

Ross: I love you more (I kiss her one more time and I close my eyes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 848 20
***Sequel to Magic time*** Ross and Laura.. They both feel so much for each other, but will they ever admit it? Laura is staying at the Lynches over...
45.2K 1K 75
This story is about Laura who is a 18 year old girl who just moved to L.A. What happens when she meets someone that changes her life forever? Will sh...
1M 19.8K 73
.. c; after Ross saves Laura, they fall in love, but with people getting between them and problems going on.. Will they ever have a happy ending?
154 3 13
This is the volume 2 of the Raura Story. The first one ended in a good way, so the things have to complicate, right? A lot of Haters make Ross a bit...