The Day ~ BinWoo / EunBin Fan...

By AndeeSkyler

Spring is finally here, but it still seems to be cold. But the warmth of love will always win the battle. SPR... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Our
Chapter 2: Beginning
Chapter 3: THE REPORT
Chapter 4: Day 1 - The Uneasy
Chapter 5: Day 2 - My Words are Your Words
Chapter 7: Day 4 ( Last Day )
Chapter 8: I'll do ANYTHING for YOU
Chapter 9 : Stop
Chapter 10: Thinking
Chapter 11: Of
Chapter 12: Him
Chapter 13: #Busted
Chapter 14: 2:2
Chapter 15: A leaf is like a heart
SPECIAL THANKS TO
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17: Everyday Everynight
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 6: Day 3 - Soap is Love

4.1K 205 96
By AndeeSkyler

~ Eunwoo's POV ~

" I'm telling you the truth!"

" Eunwoo, eunwoo, eunwoo... It's ok to tell us.", said Myungjun.

" I'm serious! "

" So you and Bin really were ok doing your project together? ", asked Sanha

" Yes! "

" I still can't believe this."

" I agree with Myungjun. You better watch out or things might get twisted. "

" Guys no need to worry. I'm seriously certain of this. "

" I doubt it that you guys will finish your project together.", said Myungjun.

" Is that a challenge? ", I asked.

" You bet it is!"

" Challenge accepted. "

" So who do think will win Sanha? ", I asked Sanha.

" Um... To be honest... I have to go with Myungjun hyung on this. There's like .5% that you two could finish this project without one of you... Uh... You know what I mean. "

" You'll see I'll totally win this bet. "

" Eunwoo... This is outrageous! You have to trust us on this. We're your friends and we know what's best for you. "

" Sanha, no need to worry. "

" Ok but I warned you. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ At Bin's place ]

" I'm hungry, are you hungry? ", asked Bin

" Yeah totally. Do you want me to prepare some foods for us. "

" Oh no I'll do it. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yeah I'm sure "

Bin went to the kitchen to prepare some foods for us while I continue with our project.

" Does he even know how to prepare food?", I asked myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Bin's POV ~

I'm seriously just staring at the kitchen right now and I don't know the first step on preparing food.

" What should I cook? Maybe there's something inside the fridge. "

I opened the fridge and it's seriously filled with a lot of food and I don't know what to do with all of them.

I opened my phone and searched for recipes that could help me and how to cook these foods.

I grabbed a bag of ready to cook french fries, some kimchi, and ingredients for kimbap.

I slowly turned on the stove. I carefully drizzled some oil on the pan and dropped the fries.

" Ouch ouch ouch. " The oil splattered all over me, but I just continued cooking them.

The first batch of fries were burned so I had to start all over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! I made a perfect batch of fries! So much for a first timer.

I started making the kimbap...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Eunwoo's POV ~

What's taking him so long? Maybe I should go and check.

I was a few steps away from the kitchen when...

" Ah! "

I hurriedly approached Bin and saw that he was bleeding.

" What happened to you?! I was cutting and... "

" Come here! "

I held his hand and turned on the faucet and washed his wound with water.

I was about to grab the soap when.

" What no! What are you doing?! "

" I'm gonna rub some soap on your wound. "

" Wait no! "

He tried to escape his hands from my grip but my grip on him was really strong.

" Don't be a baby! It's won't hurt! "

" No no! "

" Trust me. "

" Ok "

He closed his eyes hoping it won't hurt.

I rubbed the soap on his wound and rinsed it with water.

" Are you done yet? "

" I'm done. "

He slowly opened his eyes relieved that It didn't hurt.

" Come on. Where are your bandages? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went back to the library and I finally finished bandaging Bin's wound.

" You're ok now. Now you stay here while I go finish cooking for us. We wouldn't want you to get hurt again. "

" Okay... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 597 34
Eunwoo fell in love with a girl and the feelings are mutual. What should Moonbin do now with his feelings for Dongmin? How will it end? Will binwoo h...
915 60 7
all the kdrama cliches stuffed in a very short story. > about moonbin and eunwoo, who meet because of a chocolate cake. [DISCLAIMER: ENGLISH IS LI...
763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...
24.6K 851 35
If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving memory of Moonbin 🕊