AcademyX- School For Gifted C...

Από TannerSSmith

Joel Collins, a young man of only 16 has his life changed from ordinary to extraordinary after an incident th... Περισσότερα

Just Another Day
Not So Normal
Everyone Needs Friends
My Powers Awaken
The First Fight
Big News, And Big Trouble
Class Time
The Vanishing
The Woods Bring People Together
Friendly Fight
Tradgedy Breaks Us All
Secrets Revealed
A Day On The Farm
Back To School
Confrontations
Discovery
Preparing
New Dimension
Doing Whats Right
Taking Risky Paths
The Facility
Meeting The Mastermind
Devastation
Decisions and Choices
Going Back
When Everything Crumbles
The Bars That Hold Us
Almost There
The Things That Hurt Us Most

War On The Inside and Out

1K 68 4
Από TannerSSmith

"Everyone ready for this?" Damon asks.

Me, Damon, Kylee, Kaitlyn, Adam, Jackson, Kameron, Clara, and Mel stand in front of the large steel door, preparing to take on what ever is inside.

I wonder how Danny is doing back in the room. He couldn't possibly hold back a bunch of groups of super humans by himself, even with the control of the entire building. Now that I think of it, none of the guns or doors have been used. At least, not that I seen. I sure hope he's okay.

My attention turns to Adam and Damon who are about to blast the doors out of our way with a strong fist and a large stone. They smash the door, creating a deep dent.

Whoever, or whatever is in there, knows where we are now. We just gave away our location. Our entire plan is ruined.

Another powerful attack sends the doors off the hinges. The doors fly into the room and crash onto the floor. The dust settles and we find a room full of terrified people. The people are wearing long white lab coats. However, there are two people that stand out. A black haired woman wearing a camo vest and a blonde haired boy, probably Damon's age, stand on each side of the room.

The woman runs at Kaitlyn who prepares to transform. Adam lunges up at the woman and throws a fist at her, but she catches it and throws him across the room. He crashes into a wall and falls to the floor. He stands back up and runs at the woman who runs towards him as well. Meanwhile, the blonde boy has disappeared.

Mel shrieks from behind me. I turn and find her standing with a jagged knife lodged in her neck, and the blonde haired guy holding the weapon. Jackson runs to Mel as she falls to the floor. He holds her in his arms as Kylee tries to heal her wound.

When I turn back to the boy, he's gone. Or is he? I can make out a faint outline on the wall, an outline in the shape of a person. I take a chance and try to throw whatever the outline is into the middle of the room. The outline hits the floor, then the boy becomes visible again. He begins to stand and Jackson, who has laid Mel down, realizing that there's nothing that can be done. Jackson faces his palms at the boy. The boy begins to wince in pain. The pain brings him to the floor. He screams and starts swinging his arms around. Out of nowhere, Adam lands on top of Jackson, making him lose his focus on the boy, who is calming down a bit.

Kaitlyn morphs into a tiger. She walks over to the boy laying on the floor. Everyone but Jackson, who's just sitting up, looks away as she pulls a chunk of flesh from his neck. Blood covers the white floor and the lab coat people hiding in the corner start crying, screaming, and cursing. One the people runs towards Clara. He goes to throw a punch and Clara dodges the punch. Kameron races forward and hits the man in the face. He hits the floor and goes unconscious.

Clara turns and looks at me, but now she has a very concerned look on her face.

"Clara, are you okay?" I ask.

"Well, I just got my new permanent power, but yeah, I guess I'm fine" she says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her.

"Check the guys head" she tells me.

I flip the man over. A hole in the back of his head seems to have been burnt right through.

"You mean, you did this?" I ask, gesturing to the mans head wound.

"Yeah, right after I dodged the punch, I threw my hand back hoping to hit him or something, but instead, a small laser shot from my finger and hit him the back of the head" she explains.

"You get new powers?" I ask.

"The school always told me that since my body had the potential to control and use any power that I borrow, that one day one the powers I had used would show up by itself, taking over whatever controls my abilities, so I apparently I have these lasers" she tells me.

"That's so cool. Are you happy with these powers?" I ask her.

"I don't like not having all powers to my use, but I do like having a power that you can always rely on that's also a damage inflicting ability" she says.

We turn to Adam and the girl he's fighting with. They're throwing punch after punch. She lands a powerful blow onto his face and then knees him in his stomach sending him to the wall on the other side of the room. She begins to run towards him again and Damon starts running after her. She picks up a sharp broken piece of stone and runs faster. She plunges the stone piece into Adam's chest and Damon hits her in the back with a bolt of electricity. The bolt strikes her in the back and she hits the wall. Damon puts a hand on her forehead and shocks her. After flailing for a minute, her body goes limp and she falls over.

Damon and Kylee run to Adam who's slumped against the wall with the knife shaped rock impaled in his chest. Kylee begins to heal the injury and Damon slowly slides the rock out of Adams chest. When the rock comes out, blood gushes from the wound. Damon puts both hands over the bleeding gash. I watch as Damon and Kylee try to save Adam as the others hurry the lab coat people out of the room. Damon moves his hands again and the bleeding starts back up, so he puts his hands back.

"There's nothing I can do if you're covering the hole, but he's gonna bleed out if we don't cover it. I'm not sure what to do. I can try to heal it before he loses too much blood. When I say so, I want you to take your hands off and I'll start to heal it, but if I need you to, you'll have to put your hands back" Kylee tells Damon.

"Yeah, okay I can do this" Damon says nervously.

"Okay. Go!" Kylee says quickly.

Damon moves his hands and Kylee hovers her hands over the wound and they begin to glow. The skin starts coming back together, but the blood continues to flow out. The skin finally comes back together, but Adam is still unconscious and doesn't look too good.

"Oh no" Kylee says. "I can't help him. He's got a pretty bad cut on one of the large arteries attached to his heart. He's not gonna make it I don't think. His power gives him some more resistance to things like this, but I'm not sure if he's gonna pull through. I'm sorry" she says.

"How do you know all this?" Damon asks.

"Both my parents are surgeons. They wanted me to become one some day, so I've read a lot about medical stuff" she explains.

The group comes back together around Adam. Kaitlyn and Clara start to cry, Kameron and Jackson leave the room.

After fifteen minutes, Kylee confirms that Adam is gone. I can't believe this. He's my friend. This place is coming down and these people are in trouble. They've killed too many of our people.

A loud explosion brings everyone back to the room. The sound seems to have come from the door on the other side of this room. We expect that to be the control room where the boss is.

Damon throws two large stones at the door and the door gives away much easier than the first one did. We run into the room and find destroyed computers, mangled bloody bodies, and debris all around. A large gaping hole in the side of the room leads outside. We gaze outside of the hole and see a fight down on the ground between many students and then many other people that we don't know. I'm assuming those are the enemies.

"Are gonna go help them?" Kaitlyn asks. "We've done what we can here, and they're not even having the tournament correctly. They're having an all out war down there, which means we've changed something" she says.

Damon looks at us, then dashes out of the room and into the hall. We follow right behind until he leads us back to the stairs we came down. We make our way up the stairs quickly and burst out of the door at the top.

A couple people, students and enemies, notice us. They have surprised looks on their faces, but they continue to fight. There are more bodies around the battlefield, some recognizable, some ruined too much, and others must belong to the enemies.

We all look around at each other, then we ready ourselves for the fight.
--------------------------------------------------------

There's another chapter for you. Sorry about the wait. I've been kinda busy and tired this week. Hope everyone has enjoyed so far. Please leave me comments on how I can improve. Byee!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Zion: assassins Από Goatxy

Περιπέτεια

48 2 30
Zion, a 16 year old boy that thought he was better than everyone at his high school. Hence, he got half the school on his bad side and now there are...
Angel Academy Από Brynne

Φαντασίας

2M 32.3K 26
Emma Rose is happy with her normal life. Until two hot older guys kidnap her!! Shes taken to a school called Angel Academy, where she is told she has...
127K 7.6K 45
Jay West used to be an ordinary guy, hanging out with his friends, worrying about college, and having teenage problems. Then, on his sixteenth birthd...
372 0 12
Dark always saw Anti as a jerk. He thought that he bullied people just to be mean, but when Anti starts to act differently. It makes Dark suspicious...