Class Time

I can't believe I have to go to classes tomorrow. I'm not ready for any classes. Even though I have been here for a week, I think tomorrow will feel like the first day I was here. What if none of my friends are in any of my classes? I don't think I would be able to stay sane without at least one of my friends. Even worse, what if I end up having a class with someone like that lizard kid. What was his name again? Kevin? Yeah, I think it is. If I have a class wth him and he tries to start something, then what happens? Maybe I'm over thinking this. I need to calm down. Other than the fact that everyone in this school has super powers, it can't be that much different than a normal class at a regular school. Glancing at the schedule I was given with a list and map of my classes, I notice my first class is algebra. Why algebra?! Algebra is the one and only class that I've ever failed. I cannot stand that class. Will I be kicked out of the school for not passing? I haven't thought about whether or not this school is very strict when it comes to grades. Anyways, after algebra, I have english, then I need to make my way down to chemistry. My 4th hour class is gym. I hate gym too, but maybe it's not as bad here. Or maybe it's worse. After 4th hour, it says I have a break and I don't need to go to 5th hour until 2 hours later. That's weird, but I guess it makes since when you go to a school that you also live in. I hope I don't have any classes that happen at night. 6th hour is history, which is great because I've always loved history, and I'm pretty good at it too. What?! A 7th hour?! I've heard of other schools having 7 hours, but I've never gone to one. I hope it's not another academic class. Oh, this is weird. The class is called hero training. What is hero training? I look over and see Damon laying down in bed still. I guess his class doesn't start for awhile. Would it be wrong of me to wake him up? Even if I have a serious question to ask him. Slowly and quietly, I tiptoe over to Damon's bed and tap on his shoulder.

"Damon?" I whisper quietly, tapping him once again.

"Damon, wake up please" I say.

He opens his eyes and slowly sits up. He reaches for the light to turn it on and accidentally falls out of bed.

"Ow! What do you want?" He asks, rubbing his head.

"Sorry. I was just wondering what this class is" I say, pointing to the paper.

He gasps and pulls the paper from my hand. He stares at the paper and it seems like he can't believe what he's seeing.

"How did you get this class?!" He asks, frantically.

"I don't know. I don't even know what the class is, why else would I ask you?" I ask.

"This class is to train the students to leave the school and help the police in criminal cases, butt it's a senior'd only class. You are a freshman here, so I don't understand why you get this class" he tells me.

"You mean they will let me fight criminals? Won't that reveal our powers to the public?" I ask.

"Yes, they are going to pin you up against criminals, or they would just need your help tracking, or catching them, but no, it doesn't reveal our powers because all the police in the world know about us" he says.

"What if one of the police tell someone?" I ask.

"We do the same thing that we do with parents who tell" he says.

"Which is?" I ask.

"Well, Karen Fields is a student who can make people forget things, or even wipe their memories completely. We just take her to the person who gave out our secret and we take away the memory. Then one of our telepaths, like you, find out everyone they've told and we take their memory away as well" He tells me.

"Oh" I say.

"Now, would you mind letting me sleep? I have class soon ya know" he asks me, putting a pillow over his head.