WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY

By Bamagranna

PJ is a she-wolf who dreams of being a doctor. However she is the last of her line and when she finds her mat... More

WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY
THE MEETING
CHAPTER TWO TOM'S MATE
CHAPTER THREE REUNION
CHAPTER FOUR TERRENCE THE TERRIBLE
CHAPTER FIVE A DAD'S REFLECTIONS
CHAPTER SIX WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY??????
CHAPTER SEVEN ANTICIPATION
CHAPTER EIGHT SURPRISE
CHAPTER NINE PRANK
CHAPTER 10 OMG OMG OMG
CHAPTER 11 FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER 12 CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER 13 THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS
CHAPTER 13 WHAT NOW?
CHAPTER 14 TOO SOON

CHAPTER 15 HELP IS ON THE WAY

568 56 17
By Bamagranna

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. SO MUCH OF LIFE HAS BEEN HAPPENING LATELY THAT WHENEVER I HAVE PLANNED TO WRITE SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN AND THEN LIFE JUST GOT BUSY.  I AM HERE AND I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF 1988 FOR SHERRY E MONTGOMERY

CHAPTER 15  HELP IS ON THE WAY

MARK'S POV

"Princess is asleep for now. I just don't know for how long. Dad which counsel member have you called and when will he be here?" Terrence asked.

"Son I don't think you know him. He is actually the oldest member. I contacted Benjamin. He is Alpha Dylan's great grandfather." I tell them.

I can see that that name means something to James.

"James what is it?" I ask.

"Are you talking about Alpha Benjamin Black?" James ask me.

"Yes I am. Do you know him?" I ask.

"As a matter of fact both PJ and I know him. He was always coming to see Mom and Dad." James says.

"I'm not surprised. Of all the Counsel Members, he was Jane's mentor. Then again he was both your grandmother and mother's Godfather." I tell them.

"What?" Both James and Terrence say together.

"How old is he?" James ask.

"I don't think anyone knows that.  But he is also like you James. His twin sister was your great grandmother. Very few people know of this connection and that is for his safety as well as yours. He will do a good bit of the training for Princess once she takes her place as Ruler of our people." I tell them.

"Ummm so you are saying he is like a great great uncle to me?" James ask.

"Yes he is and only the alphas of his pack know this...well besides me and know the both of you."  I continue.

"That would explain why Dylan always gave me a run for my money when we went up against each other. It would also explain why he went out of his way to be friends. We are actually blood cousins. I thought PJ and I were the last of the royals." James says thinking aloud.

"Dad do you think you can get us some more fighters here and make sure they are mated? I don't want any unmated males around Princess. First I don't want to have to fight my own pack and second they don't need to be distracted by her smell while trying to protect her. In fact I think we need to send all the unmated wolves back." Terrence tells us.

"Terrence I am the only unmated male on my team and since she is my sister that will not be a problem but while you were taking care of her I sent out the call for a second team to come and meet us. They are also all mated, so we will have reinforcements here soon. The team coming just finished there assignment and debriefing. Their specialty is bodyguards so they are exactly who we need to protect PJ while the team I have here now is our best tracking team." James volunteers.

"I hadn't thought about that yet, but I am glad to see both of you thinking along those lines."  I tell both boys as I hear a knock at the door. I everyone takes a deep sniff and James and I realize its Ben at the same time.

Walking to the door I see a big smile come across James' face.

"Welcome Ben." I say as I open the door.

"So Mark what kind of emergency...James? Oh my is that Princess?" He says as he takes a deep sniff.

"She smells just like her mother and grandmother." He says with a glazed look.

Ben is deep in his memories for just a moment before he booms out "WHO?"

"Calm down Ben. It's Terrence and apparently he marked her the day she was born." I tell him.

"WHAT?" He bellows.

"Jane was there and both carry the Royal behind their ears. I of course found out for sure last night. I thought we had another day but apparently Princess let her guard down about 24 hours before I knew it or we would never have left our territory. The reason we are here is because my other son and his pregnant mate were attacked and PJ was the first wolf to the scene. She recognized that they were using a spray that makes pack wolves smell like rogues and she is the only one who knows the true scent." I quickly tell him.

"Terrence I take it you are my neice's mate. WHY HAVEN'T YOU ALREADY MATED HER AND TAKEN CARE OF THE WORST OF HER PAIN? I can feel it." Ben says with anger blasting all of us.

"Ummm sir. I can't." Terrence bows his head in shame. "If I could I would have done it as soon as she felt the first pain. Believe me I want nothing more. I am taking as much of her pain away as I can..." Terrence tells Ben.

"And Just Why Can't You?" Ben is still yelling but not quiet as forceful.

"Aunt Jane made me promise I wouldn't touch her until we were married." Terrence tells him.

"A Royal Promise? What was she thinking?" Ben says a bit more controlled.

''I think she was thinking she would be here to control what happened. You know Jane. Had she not died she would have seen that they came in contact with each other again long before now and most likely if we were to go through some of her things we would find that she already had the wedding planned." I say trying to lighten the moods.

"You are probably right." Ben says much calmer and as if he is remembering some things.

"So I take it I am here as the other Counsel Member and Ruling Royal." Ben says.

"What?" James and Terrence both say again together.

"Ummm they didn't know that. Truth is James just found out that you were actually his relative." I tell him.

"Well, most everyone thinks I am just head of the Counsel and not the Ruler." Ben says.

"When Jane died I had to take over for the second time. The first time I took the reigns we decided to form the Counsel and being the oldest alpha naturally I was head of the Counsel until Jane mated. That was when all my family was murdered and I found Jane. Her mother had placed her in the hidden passage that only royal children knew about. Your grandmother and Mark's mother were best friends. I had just found my mate and there were a few too many wolves at that time that knew who I was. If I had taken Jane ... well most likely the ones who took out the rest of the Royals would have found her. They left me alone because they thought I would go crazy and I also could not pass the Royal Blood. The Counsel has served us well and Jane decided to stay hidden and use the Counsel as well because at the time their was still too much unrest and her pack was still training to be able to protect Princess. That is the reason your pack is what it is today." Ben says.

"Ugh, TERRENCE!" We hear coming from the bedroom.

"I think my bride is awake." Terrence says as he races back to Princess.

"Well Ben are you ready to have a secret wedding?" I ask him.

"I wish it didn't have to be secret." Ben states with a sigh.

"She will get the wedding she deserves but we need to do this so they both will live." I tell Ben.

"I know. I just hate it." Ben says.

"James I bet you have some questions now. Seeing as you were kept in the dark for so long." Ben says turning to him and taking him into another suite at the hotel.

I think Ben knew that neither He nor James needed to hear what was taking place in the next room.

PJ'S POV

"Princess, I am so sorry I want to take the pain away instead of just easing it. I promise baby just as soon as I can I will." James says to me.

"Sweetheart, I understand. You are doing all you can and soon that will change.  Ummm is that Uncle Ben's scent I smell." I ask.

"Yes it is. He is here so we can officially wed. But baby we will also have a big Royal Wedding." I tell her.

" Wait a minute. Did you just call him Uncle?" Terrence said.

"Yes I did." She says.

"Did you know he is your great great Uncle?" Terrence ask me.

"Yes Terrence and he also is the current Ruler until I take over." I say in a matter of fact tone.

"Terrence mother told me my history even though no one else really knows it. She told me what had to happen and the responsibilities  I would have. So I guess we are about to get married." I tell him as I hear James and Uncle Ben come back into our sitting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THE WEDDING IS NEXT AS WELL AS SOME OTHER EXCITING THINGS.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...